VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes

21ohiokid

Jun 24, 2018
Is anyone else having trouble seeing the pictures?
Some exciting news and first preview pics abt next month update from Cedsense:

"...for the first time 'Claire' will be dressed differently depending on the path you are on!"

looking forward to it :D

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
seems is some issue of site when pasting url of pics, just right click them and choose open in new window and they will show...
Links to images

Reactions: Mark17

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
What is the main diverging point for all the routes? Is it just throughout or when the game specifically asks if you want to dominate or corrupt and such?

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
What is the main diverging point for all the routes? Is it just throughout or when the game specifically asks if you want to dominate or corrupt and such?
In most of the games, including this one, it is a bit of both.

Some choices and events have a boolean value flag that says this specific choice was made so that other later scenes or events can trigger or not specifically to that one choice. Other choices cause an incremental rise in an ongoing tally or meter - Lust +2 or corruption +1 sort of thing - and later events and scenes trigger or vary depending on whether that tally of a particular value is above or below a certain threshold, or even if one tally is higher than another - so a scene can play, or play differently if the character is more loving than lustful, or less trusting than corrupt, etc.

Reactions: Princess Groundhog

MrT37

Nov 26, 2017
I keep getting traceback errors... when I go back to saves... they are all corrupted. Anything I can do, or do I need to start a new game again? (Started a new one today and that gets errors too...)
Delete and redownload, I was getting them too and that fixed it for me.

sandro

May 27, 2017
Patreon news:

Good evening !
Here are the two dresses that won the latest polls:
For the bright paths:

For the dark paths:

I hope you'll like them !

Take care guys!

Cedsense.

21ohiokid

Jun 24, 2018
Patreon news:

Good evening !
For the bright paths:

For the dark paths:

Take care guys!

Cedsense.
Great! Any chance you have the new 0.12 preview images?

Reactions: Tegerian

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Patreon news:

Good evening !
For the bright paths:

For the dark paths:

Take care guys!

Cedsense.
Red >>> Black
+1 Score for Good Daddies team

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I'm confused. If I'm willing to make my daughter a cum dump for mayor and other important figures just to get some useful business friends and for my personal pleasure does it mean I'm on a dark path? Cuz it's not specified at all:/

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
I'm confused. If I'm willing to make my daughter a cum dump for mayor and other important figures path.
On the other side, in this pace the story goes (almost a good pace by the way but for my taste something more can happen to her in the next updates) it will take another year for her to be a cup dumpster....

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 83 Votes