VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Our Fate - A new family [v0.12SE] compressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original

WIN: - - -
@muttdoggy can you add it to the OP pls? thanks

Last edited:

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
why saves dont work? anyone know is a bug or what ?
You're not the only one. Looks like just an update in the code.

Well this sucks... it appears that it depends what path you took as to wether your saves are screwed. In my case I now have to go back several months worth of saves to get to one that loads. One of the things I had always appreciated about this game with it's strong story narrative was not having to restart repeatedly with each update and being able to continue the story based on your existing choices... but looks like something has gotten deeply screwed this time around. I literally had to go back all the way to her first moving into his house to find a working save file... argh.
Saves seem broken.

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 37, in script
return
File "H:\favorite games\OurFate-0.12-SE-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1401, in execute
renpy.game.context().pop_dynamic()
File "H:\favorite games\OurFate-0.12-SE-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 331, in pop_dynamic
del store[k]
KeyError: u'_main_menu_screen'
Try these suggestions and see if you get it working.

If your saves don't work, check autosaves.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I really like the game, but sometimes I kind of feel like a lot of these games fall into one same trap where they try to fit a scene that doesn't really go well with another scene in the game.

In this update, the MC made a big deal about wanting to find the right dress for D for the business meeting. He talked about how business meeting attire is different than dinner party and so on. Then went on to the actual business meeting, MC wore a nice suit with tie too, D wore the nice dress with big cleavage (ironically, that dress does look like for a dinner party too and not for business meeting at all). What did the other party wear? Ari wore a basic t-shirt and coat. They didn't even have the meeting in a office or anything at all, it's just in a pub-like place.

Ultimately, this small thing doesn't really affect the overall quality of the game, but I can't help noticing them whenever they happened. (another one is Anna wearing sneakers with her nice dress for the dinner)

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Our Fate - A new family v0.12SE.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Finally we can get rid of the old hag!
I'm playing a non-incest pure route, Can you bang Melinda in other routes? Her model is pretty good.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Perhaps the Developer could ease back on the father calling his daughter Pumpkin every sentence.
Its a stupid nickname and becomes very irritating after a while...........................she does have a name, why not use that sometimes.
You were asked if you wanted to use "pumpkin" or define by yourself how you wanted to call her. I must admit that hearing MC calling her "little slut" every single time is everything except irritating. ; I'm perhaps not this much a "good daddy".

petamboo

Sep 12, 2017
does the MC actually touch D in this update? Or is it more of that shit where he looks at her cleavage and then berates himself for looking at D sexually

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Perhaps the Developer could ease back on the father calling his daughter Pumpkin every sentence.
Its a stupid nickname and becomes very irritating after a while...she does have a name, why not use that sometimes.
If you don't want any nickname, you could just enter her actual name again when the game asks what nickname you want to use.

You can also do that via the console by entering: nm_tmp1 = name_tmp2

Last edited:
Reactions: Kendra

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Is there a way to change the relationship of father & daughter ? or I just don't have to install incest patch . Because that is not my thing, I have a daughter in real life :)

Last edited:

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
You were asked if you wanted to use "pumpkin" or define by yourself how you wanted to call her. I must admit that hearing MC calling her "little slut" every single time is everything except irritating. ; I'm perhaps not this much a "good daddy".
Yeah, even playing the good guy, "sweet cheeks" always draws out a chuckle whenever i read it. :LOL:

Anyway,
In the next patch: DUN DUN DUN!

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
Is there a way to change the relationship of father & daughter ? or I just don't have to install incest patch . Because that is not my thing, I have a daughter in real life :)
You can determine what your relationship is with her. So she does not have to be your daughter.

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes