VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
so..yesterday i did my pure father route...good guy..and had one episode ending which i posted in a spoiler yesterday...well..i did a dominate the not/daughter route..and completely different episode ending..i mean..completely different..itsmaking me think i had best do a corrupt the not daughter route also..LOL...first time i've truly noticed routes branching off significantly

somegrdf

Nov 5, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Our Fate - A new family v0.12SE.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Can you add permission to read/write to SD-Card to your Gaming Apps please? Can`t transfer your Android Ports to SD Card so they block spare intern memory.

Sorry for my bad englisch. I`m no native englisch speaker. :)

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
You were asked if you wanted to use "pumpkin" or define by yourself how you wanted to call her. I must admit that hearing MC calling her "little slut" every single time is everything except irritating. ; I'm perhaps not this much a "good daddy".
Well, thing is, and I second that notion, that I don't have any problem calling Elisha Sweetheart. I just don't have to do it every 30 seconds. :D So using the nick a tad more sparingly would be great - emphasis on a bit, you don't have to fully eliminate it.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
(another one is Anna wearing sneakers with her nice dress for the dinner)
I also noticed this one, but I thought it was intentional, just to show the crazy ideas she could come up with or how she doesn't care about what other people will think and will focus only on what makes her feel good.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Can you add permission to read/write to SD-Card to your Gaming Apps please? Can`t transfer your Android Ports to SD Card so they block spare intern memory.

Sorry for my bad englisch. I`m no native englisch speaker. :)
:unsure: it's funny, that you request this feature for exactly 1 of only 3 of my ports, that won't even start without that permission.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
I really appreciate the extra effort the devs make when creating the game images. They take care to put people on the background doing their stuff, and it makes the game world feel alive! I like that a lot!

Reactions: genehage

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
You were asked if you wanted to use "pumpkin" or define by yourself how you wanted to call her. I must admit that hearing MC calling her "little slut" every single time is everything except irritating. ; I'm perhaps not this much a "good daddy".
I seem to have been playing this game so long I forgot about that earlier option.
It is the frequency that is mostly irritating, If I change the nickname, I will soon get fed up with it again.

Reactions: AGoodDay2Die

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Hey, I was just thinking, I wouldn't mind playing a pure daddy route as long as the daughter get a chance to have a love relationship of her own or maybe even being corrupted by someone else. is this a possible scenario in the future's updates?

Reactions: Ignazzio

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Hey, I was just thinking, I wouldn't mind playing a pure daddy route as long as the daughter get a chance to have a love relationship of her own or maybe even being corrupted by someone else. is this a possible scenario in the future's updates?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
You know you're contradicting yourself right?

Reactions: cloudfw

somegrdf

Nov 5, 2018
:unsure: it's funny, that you request this feature for exactly 1 of only 3 of my ports, that won't even start without that permission.
Perhaps i explained it wrong.
After Installation i can't transfer your Android Ports (Our Fate, DMD Chap 2 or Triangle for example) to my SD Card. In my App Manager i can't choose under Storage between SD Card and intern Memory because the installed App have no access to read/write SD Card.

In other words ;) :
At the Installation Process i read "Do you want to install this Application? It does not require any special Access". But there should be access to "modify or delete the contents of your SD Card, read the contents of your SD Card". This is necessary for the transfer, i suppose.

I hope now its clear what i mean :)
Sorry again for my bad english.

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
My saves don't work. Again. I like this game a lot but I don't want to play all over again. I don't know anything about developing a game but is it so hard to make an update consistent with the previous updates? I see other developers do it...

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
i hope thats not the end of OF!? and if not ,why is the story between the daughter and father that slow??there happens nothing-i will her,no i dont....wtf?? at the end u give all oportunities to the fucking mayor and mess the whole story...why do devs in all that storys let the mc dont have a fullfilled relationship...i realy hate dramas----i wish u dont let that happen and stay at a cool storyline...there are so many ntr like storys out there, we dont need one more at that side of lost VNs...

Reactions: Kendra

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
(another one is Anna wearing sneakers with her nice dress for the dinner)
I have seen girls doing this irl, like when a girl works as waitress standing around during hours all day, at the end of the day her feet are destroyed, so having a pair of sneaker in the car to change after work is not strange.
Maybe Anna doesn't know what they are gonna do during that evenning, so she wears a nice dress and has a pair of good shoes in her car?

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
You know you're contradicting yourself right?
No. What I meant is I only get to be the daddy without sexual intention towards her while the daughter has sexual relationship with someone else, either it a romance/love relationship or even becoming lewd by the influences of others.

Reactions: Ignazzio

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
No. What I meant is I only get to be the daddy without sexual intention towards her while the daughter has sexual relationship with someone else, either it a romance/love relationship or even becoming lewd by the influences of others.
There's gonna be a mentor route but its definetely not the same as the thing you have in mind.

Reactions: Twelvemonkey
4.60 star(s) 83 Votes