VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 82 Votes

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
she's talking about lewd island

also leave the burn as it is, it's like making stew, sure there are other recipes that only take half an hour as opposed to half a day but damnit, I like my half a day cooked stew

also really don't get the impression that the author is purposfully stretching things out rather then having the story run along naturally

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
he's talking about lewd island

also leave the burn as it is, it's like making stew, sure there are other recipes that only take half an hour as opposed to half a day but damnit, I like my half a day cooked stew

also really don't get the impression that the author is purposfully stretching things out rather then having the story run along naturally
I know it's the current year but how many men you know are named Tiffany?:oops:

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
I know it's the current year but how many men you know are named Tiffany?:oops:
To be fair no one expects anyone's gender to come out through their names since you can make anything up as @weaselman said.

the internet: were men are boys, women are men and the children are undercover FBI-agents

(also fixed ;), sorry, I hadn't looked at your name)

Not a bad extra in the AE over the SE :)

netsrac

Dec 17, 2017
The last release was an add-on to 0.12, to celebrate the anniversary of Our Fate. It is a scene where the daughter reminisces about something from her past. It was not a full update. As announced on his Patreon page the next update (0.13) will be late January because of the holidays. He also said that because it was such a vital update it would take longer, as well.
Here is the "hidden" trigger for the bonus scene :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sep 18, 2018
I have not tried this latest version yet.
But I recently played the "bad dad" story. (Always played the "good dad" path before)
And i must say, i have never felt worse playing trough a game than this.
I mean, some games have some corruption, or even hypnosis and powers and stuff, and its been ok, but this.... It just made my skin crawl. Guess its just not my cup of tea!

I for one love the slow burn story, but i also tend to not play these games for the wank potential.
Its more about the build up/story/tease, and this game have plenty of it!

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
I only played the bad dad version… but i hate it that she always calls him sir and he always calls her princess….sometimes in like 8 sentences in a row. Ill start from the beginning playing the good dad.

netsrac

Dec 17, 2017
I have not tried this latest version yet.
But I recently played the "bad dad" story. (Always played the "good dad" path before)
And i must say, i have never felt worse playing trough a game than this.
I mean, some games have some corruption, or even hypnosis and powers and stuff, and its been ok, but this.... It just made my skin crawl. Guess its just not my cup of tea!

I for one love the slow burn story, but i also tend to not play these games for the wank potential.
Its more about the build up/story/tease, and this game have plenty of it!

Yes, same experience for me when playing the "bad dad" path. My main route is the romantic route and I love that path. I still play the corruption route as my secondary playthrough. I did play the domination route for a while, but I had to stop. It made me feel so bad and disgusted with myself. To treat a sweet innocent woman so horribly.... I just can't do it...
Yes, I know this is just a game with fictional characters, but still...
On the positive side, it just proves how well written this story is. To make us care that much for a fictional character ^^

Thank you Ced and Celeste for this gem of a game

Sep 18, 2018
I only played the bad dad version… but i hate it that she always calls him sir and he always calls her princess….sometimes in like 8 sentences in a row. Ill start from the beginning playing the good dad.
There is a part in the game, where you get too choose both these options.
You can choose whatever there.

Reactions: netsrac

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Our Fate - A new family v0.12AE.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

U

User_23654

Here is a compressed mac and android version from v0.12AE!

Mac (364MB): - - - -
Android (391MB): - - - -

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Honestly bruh, I'm all for build up but legit NOTHING HAS HAPPENED WITH THE DAUGHTER/Not DAUGHTER!

It's frustrating. Even on dominant path, you barely do anything.

Edit: To clarify, the game is good but it's frustrating... Firstly, on the fact, we have to be a fucked in the head to want to dominate her? We can't care about her and dominate her at the same time? Secondly on the 'slow' burn, is it really slow? Like it's fucking turtle slow with the daughter. Like the only thing that has happened is a kiss on the cheek? I mean it's extra frustrating cause the MC seems to read into everything and read people or whatever, yet can't see she has obvious feelings for him in the daughter romance path, or is super willing to please him in the dominant path?

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
No, and that is a problem.
I enjoy the game for what it is, but the *incest* tag in the description seems very misleading. Tags are supposed to represent content in the current game, not implied to maybe someday eventually be leading towards possible content.
At least, that's what my coffee told me.

That said, I really like this game. So, I recommend trying it out anyway. It should have a huge "FALSE ADVERTISING" label smacked on it, but that shouldn't prevent Francis York Morgan from playing and enjoying a game.
"The balance of milk and butter you've achieved here... oh my..."
to be fair, there seem to be 2 schools of thought on the tags
1) only what's in the game already: that way players know what to expect in the future and you can always update the tags
2) what's been planned to be put in the game: that way people know what to expect and you'll get less complaints if the future content isn't what they want (imagine having a game where you planned NTR in the future but it's not yet inso it isn't in the tags yet, you'll be lucky if they don't burn you at the stake)

4.60 star(s) 82 Votes