VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
Honestly bruh, I'm all for build up but legit NOTHING HAS HAPPENED WITH THE DAUGHTER/Not DAUGHTER!

It's frustrating. Even on dominant path, you barely do anything.
the ingame time has been about 2 weeks, plenty of people attracted to each other don't have sex after 2 weeks, let alone when there's obvious obstacles in the way

there are plenty of games where there's a quicker resolution to this, let me have my half-day stew!

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
the ingame time has been about 2 weeks, plenty of people attracted to each other don't have sex after 2 weeks, let alone when there's obvious obstacles in the way

there are plenty of games where there's a quicker resolution to this, let me have my half-day stew!
It's not the lack of sex.

Reactions: queeg500

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Probably a pissing scene.
:p
I for one think visible progress is all one can reasonably ask for when they like a slow progression.
It's never exciting for me to fuck quick side characters.

Now if we get a chance to fuck sammies wife, that would be exciting, and of course the daughter.
Why, though?
To me, the difference between main girl and a side-character is mostly the story around them, how much interaction there is.
So if the protagonist gets them faster, there's not much time for that build-up, so it's essentially a side-character in anything but name and intention.

Reactions: hideouz and netsrac

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
:p
I for one think visible progress is all one can reasonably ask for when they like a slow progression.

Why, though?
To me, the difference between main girl and a side-character is mostly the story around them, how much interaction there is.
So if the protagonist gets them faster, there's not much time for that build-up, so it's essentially a side-character in anything but name and intention.
I'm lost? What are you getting at?

Somnay

Jan 29, 2018
View attachment 83720
Overview:
The story revolves around a successful writer (you) who sees his life turned upside down by an old flame calling him one night. You have a lot of decisions to make, you can choose how to approach relationships with NPCs, you can be a caring, genuinely soft-hearted man, or a more cynic, tough and 'no-bullshit' one.
You can decide who you want to have intimate relations with, how you want them to play out, skip content you don't care for and focus on what you like.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2018-12-19
Release Date: 2018-12-16
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.12AE
Language: English
Genre:

Change-log:

Download:
Win: - - -
Mac:
- - -
Others: -

View attachment 61980 View attachment 72156 View attachment 48933 View attachment 48934 View attachment 72157 View attachment 48935 View attachment 48936 View attachment 61776 View attachment 72158 View attachment 61777

Thanks for trying 'Our Fate' and please consider supporting me on !

by @Krull
View attachment 83720
Overview:
The story revolves around a successful writer (you) who sees his life turned upside down by an old flame calling him one night. You have a lot of decisions to make, you can choose how to approach relationships with NPCs, you can be a caring, genuinely soft-hearted man, or a more cynic, tough and 'no-bullshit' one.
You can decide who you want to have intimate relations with, how you want them to play out, skip content you don't care for and focus on what you like.

Thread Updated: 2018-12-19
Release Date: 2018-12-16
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.12AE
Language: English
Genre:

Change-log:

Download:
Win: - - -
Mac:
- - -
Others: -

View attachment 61980 View attachment 72156 View attachment 48933 View attachment 48934 View attachment 72157 View attachment 48935 View attachment 48936 View attachment 61776 View attachment 72158 View attachment 61777

Thanks for trying 'Our Fate' and please consider supporting me on !

by @Krull
So it seems you need v0.11SE saves to play the new content from v0.12AE,so where are you supposed to get it from?I personally only have one save and that is from the last update 0.12SE.Keeping more than one save confuses me quite easily as to where about I am in the game so I just keep to one save.I tried the 0.12SE save and that was pointless the game just ends at the same place,need help to get a copy of 0.11SE to play the new update!

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
So what kind of scenes are there in the game so far with the main character?
Either there is none or I must've made some weird chioces to not get any...

netsrac

Dec 17, 2017
So it seems you need v0.11SE saves to play the new content from v0.12AE,so where are you supposed to get it from?I personally only have one save and that is from the last update 0.12SE.Keeping more than one save confuses me quite easily as to where about I am in the game so I just keep to one save.I tried the 0.12SE save and that was pointless the game just ends at the same place,need help to get a copy of 0.11SE to play the new update!

Romantic dad route save. Just rejected Shenice

netsrac

Dec 17, 2017
So what kind of scenes are there in the game so far with the main character?
Either there is none or I must've made some weird chioces to not get any...
If you haven't had any sex scenes at all, then yes, you have made some really weird choices...

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes