VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
So what kind of scenes are there in the game so far with the main character?
Either there is none or I must've made some weird chioces to not get any...
If you haven't had any sex scenes at all, then yes, you have made some really weird choices...
Usually "main character" refers to the protagonist, ie the character the player is controlling, so in this case the MC is the Dad, and there are multiple sex scenes with multiple nPCs so far--it would be almost impossible not to find them, as the MC has to basically refuse sex on several occasions not to get the scenes.

If by main character you meant the primary nPC, in this case the daughter, then no, there are no sex scenes yet between the MC and the primary nPC.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
*Incoming soapbox

Hope the developers keep on the path they are on. This is an adult VN, not simply quick taboo fap material. Its to be savored and enjoyed for the plot/feels as much as the eye candy (current and eventual). It can be either a tender love story with various characters and daughter (plutonic or otherwise) or a sadistic foray into corruption and/or domination, but the thing that makes this stand out is the effort to make the world believable to the reader. That requires time, plot, a dose of reality, and development, both ingame and out. This story does that better than any of the hundred others I've read and it gets my paetron for it. If its not your thing, that's fine, but its no use complaining you haven't jumped the daughter yet or had a foray into the cliche typical nighttime molestations/drug/alcohol seductions of many VN's that would pretty much destroy the character/plot/development that this particular game is going for, and I applaud them for making that choice.

They have also gone the extra mile to include plenty of side candy that is also well written in itself to keep things interesting for those in need. :) In the meantime let the developers do their job and support them or not, but let their vision play out. We already have a plethora of the unrealistic but sometimes tasty VN's that get into outlandish sexual territory at the drop of a pantie. The few that want to actual do something more believable from a story standpoint are few and far between. Appreciate them!

/end rant

Mazrim

Sep 10, 2018
:p
I for one think visible progress is all one can reasonably ask for when they like a slow progression.

Why, though?
To me, the difference between main girl and a side-character is mostly the story around them, how much interaction there is.
So if the protagonist gets them faster, there's not much time for that build-up, so it's essentially a side-character in anything but name and intention.
I sort of agree with that. It depends on the circumstances though. Some games you meet a random character and have a quick scene a few minutes later and then never see them again and it seems a bit cold and pointless like filler. If you compare it with the side relationship developing with Elena in DMD or the neighbour (can't remember her name) in Melody where you've actually built up a second relationship with them first alongside the main girl it feels more natural.

Reactions: ThatGuyWithaAfro

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
depending how u play. its a choice game right, not a "get all cg" puzzle game? and so far i got a few x -scenes from dreams.
i skip the hag, so all the sex with her is never showed. i also skip the reporter, even if i found her pretty i didnt want to go that path "now", i may in the future when the game is completed. right now i follow a "route" and that means very little x so far. even so i like this game, my top5. so, i tried AE, but not sure whats new, i played until the end and couldn't notice anything new. im sure theres something, but very hard to know if its not "hinted".
(this is me, but if i try different routes, i also lose interest in the game, its like the story doesn't matter anymore, so i follow 1 route only to not get confused)

craanbery

Feb 15, 2018
Honestly bruh, I'm all for build up but legit NOTHING HAS HAPPENED WITH THE DAUGHTER/Not DAUGHTER!

It's frustrating. Even on dominant path, you barely do anything.

Edit: To clarify, the game is good but it's frustrating... Firstly, on the fact, we have to be a fucked in the head to want to dominate her? We can't care about her and dominate her at the same time? Secondly on the 'slow' burn, is it really slow? Like it's fucking turtle slow with the daughter. Like the only thing that has happened is a kiss on the cheek? I mean it's extra frustrating cause the MC seems to read into everything and read people or whatever, yet can't see she has obvious feelings for him in the daughter romance path, or is super willing to please him in the dominant path?
You're 100% right

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
have a half-dozen 11SE saves..ALL end and do not go into 12AE....pffffftttt
EDIT:an old 10SE save works fine..LOL

hideouz

Apr 15, 2018
I have not tried this latest version yet.
But I recently played the "bad dad" story. (Always played the "good dad" path before)
And i must say, i have never felt worse playing trough a game than this.
I mean, some games have some corruption, or even hypnosis and powers and stuff, and its been ok, but this.... It just made my skin crawl. Guess its just not my cup of tea!

I for one love the slow burn story, but i also tend to not play these games for the wank potential.
Its more about the build up/story/tease, and this game have plenty of it!
same like me, thats why i didnt touched the bad-route and ill never try it out ;]

Reactions: RogueKnightUK

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
Usually "main character" refers to the protagonist, ie the character the player is controlling, so in this case the MC is the Dad, and there are multiple sex scenes with multiple nPCs so far--it would be almost impossible not to find them, as the MC has to basically refuse sex on several occasions not to get the scenes.

If by main character you meant the primary nPC, in this case the daughter, then no, there are no sex scenes yet between the MC and the primary nPC.
Yeah sorry, I meant the daughter/notdaughter.
Thanks for clearing that up(y)

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
if the "extra" is to see her past by clicking the teddy, maybe someone could share a save in her room just before the teddy-scene? much appreciated.

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
*Incoming soapbox

Hope the developers keep on the path they are on. This is an adult VN, not simply quick taboo fap material. Its to be savored and enjoyed for the plot/feels as much as the eye candy (current and eventual). It can be either a tender love story with various characters and daughter (plutonic or otherwise) or a sadistic foray into corruption and/or domination, but the thing that makes this stand out is the effort to make the world believable to the reader. That requires time, plot, a dose of reality, and development, both ingame and out. This story does that better than any of the hundred others I've read and it gets my paetron for it. If its not your thing, that's fine, but its no use complaining you haven't jumped the daughter yet or had a foray into the cliche typical nighttime molestations/drug/alcohol seductions of many VN's that would pretty much destroy the character/plot/development that this particular game is going for, and I applaud them for making that choice.

They have also gone the extra mile to include plenty of side candy that is also well written in itself to keep things interesting for those in need. :) In the meantime let the developers do their job and support them or not, but let their vision play out. We already have a plethora of the unrealistic but sometimes tasty VN's that get into outlandish sexual territory at the drop of a pantie. The few that want to actual do something more believable from a story standpoint are few and far between. Appreciate them!

/end rant
"Plutonic"? Doesn't that mean "having 4 legs, a tail, barking, and following around a cartoon mouse, a cartoon duck, or a Goofy cartoon thing that no one can figure out just what-the-fuck it is"?

Or does it mean that their relationship has been demoted to "Dwarf Relationship" status?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
"Plutonic"? Doesn't that mean "having 4 legs, a tail, barking, and following around a cartoon mouse, a cartoon duck, or a Goofy cartoon thing that no one can figure out just what-the-fuck it is"?

Or does it mean that their relationship has been demoted to "Dwarf Relationship" status?
In geology, a pluton is a body of intrusive igneousrock (called a plutonic rock) that is crystallized from magma slowly cooling below the surface of the Earth.Plutons include batholiths, stocks, dikes, sills, laccoliths, lopoliths, and other igneous formations.
so..he's trying to get his rocks off....and boom goes the dynamite!!!

Reactions: UnDeaD_CyBorG
4.60 star(s) 83 Votes