VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 82 Votes

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
The dynamite has been rather uncreative in recent years.
So, did I read this correctly that the domination route doesn't get anything from the AE?

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
to be fair, there seem to be 2 schools of thought on the tags
1) only what's in the game already: that way players know what to expect in the future and you can always update the tags
2) what's been planned to be put in the game: that way people know what to expect and you'll get less complaints if the future content isn't what they want (imagine having a game where you planned NTR in the future but it's not yet inso it isn't in the tags yet, you'll be lucky if they don't burn you at the stake)
IIRC the official policy on the tags now is that only what's in the current version can be tagged. Tags can be updated as new kinks are added into the game but they are not to be used to describe planned future content. That's what the "Overview" and "Genre" are for.

D_mon

Dec 24, 2017
where is the the save path? .. i added the saves in game/save but dosent show. also search the user/appdata and found "fade" but still cant load the missing save files

ok, found the problem.. hehe

sarumas

Nov 7, 2017
mmh,the update should advance the story not add to some old stuff ^^ don't know if i catch anything new ....

Zecyd

May 28, 2017
Yeah because it's not an update, just more 'free' content to celebrate the one year of the game...

QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
Save for in the room just before you click the teddy

Save File Location

Open “Run” by pressing “Win+R” on your keyboard.
Paste the following there:
%appdata%\RenPy\Fates-1511302393
Hit OK
On the window that opens drop
1-1-LT1.save
Into there

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
"Plutonic"? Doesn't that mean "having 4 legs, a tail, barking, and following around a cartoon mouse, a cartoon duck, or a Goofy cartoon thing that no one can figure out just what-the-fuck it is"?

Or does it mean that their relationship has been demoted to "Dwarf Relationship" status?
Rofl, one of my more entertaining typos. I blame it on recently reading about the new dwarf planet we discovered in our solar system. Its "FarOut" literally and figuratively.

Reactions: botc76

widzprast

Jun 21, 2017
the game is getting boring, the direction of the story is also uncertain, always waiting and waiting for each update ... until this update there is no scene of love between father and daughter.....
like the SKID ROW metal band song wasted time....hihihihihihihih

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
I sort of agree with that. It depends on the circumstances though. Some games you meet a random character and have a quick scene a few minutes later and then never see them again and it seems a bit cold and pointless like filler. If you compare it with the side relationship developing with Elena in DMD or the neighbour (can't remember her name) in Melody where you've actually built up a second relationship with them first alongside the main girl it feels more natural.
Exactly.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Having a very hard time getting old saves to work in this update. Have tried 3 or 4 from v 11.3a ce but 12.0 ae won't load them. Ran into this problem with v 10.0. Wasn't happening when the versions were in SE. Seriously thinking about just deleting all the versions I have and not playing anymore.

4.60 star(s) 82 Votes