VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 82 Votes

lillos

May 22, 2017
Guys I did not understand.The only new scene is the teddy bear one?Or there is one sex more scene I can get?If yes,how?After all,the game for me is reeeeally good,I cannot wait the next update!

D

Deleted member 992182

You make a lot of good points, but your example is off. It took a long while, but DMD is no longer just a tease.
DMD is great and no longer a tease (or much of one to begin with). My point is the "do or don't" in storytelling.

You literally gamble your daughters virgin pussy in a game of pool that you can't lose and keep playing LOL. Before that it's the beach rapists and later it's the creepy photography dude's brother. I think there is a 4th one, too, but it's been a while since I played. A single instance/suggestion without it happening is fine if done right but 3-4x where this girl you're trying to fuck almost but never gets raped? Comically bad writing.

I'm just fully in the camp of "do it or don't, don't tease sonething you won't do". That's Chekhov's Gun Theory.

Reactions: AndreDell

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Just finished 12 AE. Had to start at the end of 10 CE I think and play through 11. I finally got rid of Susan which I have been trying to do since the beginning. I have 2 saves at the end of 12 AE, 1 accepting mayor and Shenice and the other declining mayor and rejecting Shenice. Of course the MC getting run down ends them both. I also got the bonus scene so all good. Overall I am very satisfied with how the game is progressing.

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
Just finished 12 AE. Had to start at the end of 10 CE I think and play through 11. I finally got rid of Susan which I have been trying to do since the beginning. I have 2 saves at the end of 12 AE, 1 accepting mayor and Shenice and the other declining mayor and rejecting Shenice. Of course the MC getting run down ends them both. I also got the bonus scene so all good. Overall I am very satisfied with how the game is progressing.
Man I been trying to get rid of that hag forever. felt so good.

mostlylurk

Nov 16, 2018
Good models, nice stuff. However I feel that even thought you're given the chance of her not being your daughter and at the beginning actually felling like it, there is still a strong flavor of this.

I know it must be hard to fully develop all the possible paths, and that you cater more to the incest/domination kinks, but the non-incest romance path starts to feel a bit incestuous anyway cause they start acting way too much like father-daughter with you having little middle ground between this and being an asshole. I think a bit of joking around, poking fun and stuff like that would be easy changes that would go a l long way,

Of course it goes without saying that the overall quality is great, just feeling a bit left out on that path :p

PS: A dominant yet friendly path would be very welcome, but that's just asking too much

D

Deleted member 992182

he did it the organized situation with them those mans who attacking you and her the daughter :mad:

Ohhh! Fuck Ray now, man. Though that's a sweet plot development. I'll definitely jump back in as soon as it updates again. I debated taking an update or two off to have something substantial when I came back to it but I'm not waiting now.

Thanks for the reply.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Ohhh! Fuck Ray now, man. Though that's a sweet plot development. I'll definitely jump back in as soon as it updates again. I debated taking an update or two off to have something substantial when I came back to it but I'm not waiting now.

Thanks for the reply.
ray just got the personel, in a tight time frame. its on them they're unreliable. The city's fixers & pushers will hear about their unreliability and they'll end up under a bridge. or worse, in a couple of trashcans - if they're lucky.

I'll just assume this Aniversary version fleshes out the story a little more, and it doesnt matter later. hopefully.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
lol i finally find the time to play this game and... what to say?
Lets begin about this father, daughter thing. I choice to play in full blood related. I am an huge fan about incest. So ofc i choice it.
But damn lol this game make me choice so hard! Really the plot is written very well and is really hard to play as a bastard one.
When i see Angela... i already know me next answer :( how i can be a cold one? If the thing was writte different and she was not like that, i surelly go with the cold one choice. But seeing her like that i cant be a rude bastard.
I costantlly play the kind part. I just need to be sweet with Claire. Really is also hard to play the pervy part with her :oops:
Every time i ask myself... do you wanna really peek? Do i really need to watch her bob or her ass :eek::LOL:
Really this is the first time that a game give this hard filling on the choice.
I wanna be a dad. But damn she so gorgeous that i also wanna her! I am so conflicted:confused:

But lets speaking about the funny thing. Really, but every developer have some hatred toward the name Eric? :ROFLMAO:
Every time i find an Eric man in a game... is a stupid and bastard one! First time i see it was in Big Brother. And ofc also in other game and now again here! Really i am start to think that i wanna kick in the ass of every eric man in this world:eek:

Lets all shared how hatred about Eric ppl:ROFLMAO:

Anyway can someone give me a little advice... I am at the point where i go with claire at a painting exhibition. Here i have a choice to let a Journalist if i am not wrong Grace let me give a blow job. Or not. The choice is almost the say. If i agree as i say she give me a bj in another room. Then i find out about Eric.
If i say not the game force me to have some sort of chatting with a mayor. Then i find out about Eric.
Can someone tell me if is safe to let Grace give me the bj? :LOL:
Also play safe with eric is the right choice? Really i just now meet him, but i really hope that is the last time! But i am sure that also in this game Eric play the part of :unsure: villain again:whistle:
So any advice is well appreciated!
Also because i cant find a walkthrough on the thread. I reat that someone say the game give you just few choice, but is not like that, because every time i find a new choice, and i am the guy who do not like to see bad thing. So i prefer to know very well who happen before i am force load me save file.
So thank you for any advice.

4.60 star(s) 82 Votes