VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I am not sure who's side ray is on but i erred on the side of caution and did not tell him her name i wanted to trust him i really did but it has been proven he is already corrupt so it would not take much to get him to turn

Reactions: Slutowner and fbass

Haise01

Jul 29, 2018
Here's my "squashed like bug" (compressed) version.

Lossy compression is used. (means some, image/audio/video quality may be reduced to make files smaller)

Our Fate - A new family [v0.12AE] [CedSense] - Original Size: (1.41GB)

Squashed Download - PC (585MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thank you!

123lxq

Jan 2, 2018
I just start playing and try to avoid some bad outcomes ,can someone tell me how to treat Ray ,Susan and Daughter properly in the Good Dad route?

crikey_buum

Nov 30, 2018
Been playing for a couple hours and so far I'm absolutely loving this. Brings warmth to my heart.

Being Faithful to Susan, and trying to be the best dad I can be.

I sort of wanted to roleplay as Hank Moody from Californication (which, I feel, was probably one of the inspirations) but I cant bring myself to be that much of an asshole.

Reactions: mercytea

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
im not into roleplaying, but it needs to plausible. calling your "assistant" dumbtits, or even just tits, is a bit... i dont know. much? :)

I look forward to ai authored games where this is flagged out.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I usually name the wife in many games bitch which usually matches their personality to a T. Named one girl analistic once and another girl I named *your princess is in another castle* as I was forced into a relationship with her and I was only interested in the daughter.

Reactions: blastwave2k

123lxq

Jan 2, 2018
Not sure why you quoted me but I can answer anyway. "MC getting run down" is referring to the Main Character getting hit by the car.
Well I have finished the current game as soon as I asked the question and I knew what happened.
Thanks.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I decided to come back after not playing for like 7 updates, i like that story picked up a better pace and have some twists here and there.
Im playing the good guy route, because back then when i played this game i remember picking just for the test somewhere at the beginning of the game to not care about the Daughter, but after seeing the first thing MC said i went back to my main, good guy route. I guess i don't have it in me.

And yeah #fucksusan.

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes