VN Ren'Py Our Fate: Remake (Dev Thread)

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Budgy75

Jan 11, 2021
Like other posts on here i was really happy to see this VN get picked up, i was really enjoying the original and was really disappointed when it got dropped. @ Dev, I have everything crossed that you are able to get this to where it deserves to be. Thank you

Reactions: V19XX

ifss

Mar 3, 2019
The original eyebrows are very inconsistent. Claire is supposed to be naive and detached from female fashion, at least initially and before her training, so she should NOT have well groomed eyebrows. The new eyebrows are much more natural and consistent with character archetype. The same can be said for the new model in general. It more naturally fits a charming but naive young girl entering womanhood
I like the original eyebrows. They made the character look mystic - not ordinary. (Not asking that new one should change)

nuclearbomb

Mar 26, 2018
Oh I am so exited to see this game being picked up again :love: And the content you have showed looks promising!! Cant wait.

Reactions: V19XX
Sep 29, 2019
Don't worry, i took notes about a lot of stuff from the game, is not only that the MC knows how to make her dependant on him but also the fact that she's "alone in the world", naive and in debt also makes writing such a character more believable. The MC also do the same mind games with other characters like Sammy and the mc's girlfriend.

I will not do the "OOOH SUCK ON MAH COCK SLUT BECAUSE I TOOK A PHOTO OF YOU CHEATING ON YOUR HUSBAND" bullshit :ROFLMAO:

As i said several times before, i've been studying the characters and how the dev wrote them and the dialogs, don't think i'm gonna do something much different.

I'm just gonna make the player choose the path at the begininig of the continuation, i don't see the benefit of trying to make a save compatible system because in the end very little actually matters in terms of choices in the og game, just the path matters somewhat.

Already changed Anna a bit, check the new bikini renders :)

The system is not that complex, i need to write 3 different (but not completely different) story branches with the mc doing most of the dialog, and you wouldn't always be able to choose from 3 choices, sometimes you have only 2, depends on the situation, why would i use 3 choices if the third option has the same outcome as one of the other 2? most devs even make the player make a choice and then only change a line of text lol, pretty lame, dishonest and shitty tbh.

Can you please add brother also in the family brother/sister for future updates for the family. Respectfully can you consider this idea love your renders look like you have a lot of talent; I'm super exited.

Cat.gif

Last edited:

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Hi will there will be a non-incest option ? Where she is not you biological daughter ?
The game is called Our Fate: A new Family. That being said, the original game offered the option of the daughter not being biological so maybe this will too. For me though that would ruin the entire game
Can you please add brother also in the family brother/sister for future updates for the family. Respectfully can you consider this idea love your renders look like you have a lot of talent; I'm super exited.
The point of the game is exploring the relationship between father and daughter. Adding a brother character doesn't fit at all with the original story line

Reactions: mikej147

hyperabc

Mar 15, 2018
The options are the same as the original game. Including naming the characters, their nicknames and everything else.
Great, I played it with the choice that she is not his daughter and its good to know it can be continued that way!

Slutowner

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
View attachment 1369356
Hello, i'm trying to do a remake/mod (a continuation) of the "Our Fate" game.
Seems like the dev is gone for good, the only thing I could do in this case is to continue the game as a unofficial "mod" just in case the dev comes back (doubt it) and he/she wants to finish the game.

The stuff I post here is work in progress.

Original Creator
: CedSense
Original Game: Our Fate - A new Family

Looking for a proofreader/writer to help polish and improve the dialogs
The game has now a writer - L7Bear

(12/09/21)
*Flash SFX* XBOX GUY VOICE: WORLD PREMIERE
Here's a preview of some scenes, hope you like it.
View attachment 1402049 View attachment 1402050 View attachment 1402052
RENDERING PHASE
29/08/21 - 01/10/21
View attachment 1431618
30/08/21
The journey begins.

View attachment 1378321

CHARACTERS REMAKE
CLAIRE
(25/08/21) Final Version
View attachment 1371172 View attachment 1371326 View attachment 1371305 View attachment 1371306
MAIN CHARACTER
(28/08/21) Final Version
View attachment 1375180 View attachment 1375179 View attachment 1375181 View attachment 1375178
ANNA
(28/08/21)
View attachment 1375893 View attachment 1375891 View attachment 1375890 View attachment 1375892 View attachment 1377786 View attachment 1377787
RAY
(27/08/21)Final Version
View attachment 1373594 View attachment 1373593 View attachment 1373592

SHENICE
(27/08/21)Final Version
View attachment 1374211 View attachment 1374212 View attachment 1374210 View attachment 1374213

NEW GAME PATH SYSTEM
There will be three main paths, for each one of these paths you will be presented with different choices accordingly.
Once you choose a path you will not be able to make choices from other paths.

This system makes me able to get three important things.
  1. Your choices will actually matter so you feel like you are role playing your own character.
  2. I can reuse a lot of content from different paths in a way that actually makes sense and the player wouldn't notice.
  3. Each of the paths have a gradient of choices, from near to far of the original path, meaning your choices will feel grey instead of black and white.
If you have any feedback please do actual constructive things, "i don't like this or that" does not help me, if you can provide visual references of the thing you want to change it would be the best, for example even just using photoshop (or even a rough drawing in paint) to point out character facial features.
Good luck with this, it was such a shame work on this game was stopped, I hope nothing bad became of the creator ( the game one not some all powerful being)
The models are looking good
Can't wait to try it.

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Will there be a non-incest version ? father banging his daughter is too much for me even in fiction

• Angry
Reactions: Assari

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
there is a option in early game for you to choose between her being biological or not
Thats the original game right ? but Im asking about the plan of the DEV for this remake , well the DEV now made a patreon page so I guess the answer will be YES since incest is not allowed in Patreon

• Angry
Reactions: Assari

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Assari hey stop being a bitch and flooding facepalm reaction just because I am not into father daughter incest option, you know I have a daughter and she is still a kid in real life thats why its too much for me so thats why I will always pick the option to choose that Angela's daugher isn't MC's daughter like in the original game choices so don't flood hate reaction just because I am not into your fetishes . Respect other peoples choice

FreddyK

Apr 8, 2019
Assari hey stop being a bitch and flooding facepalm reaction just because I am not into father daughter incest option, you know I have a daughter and she is still a kid in real life thats why its too much for me so thats why I will always pick the option to choose that Angela's daugher isn't MC's daughter like in the original game choices so don't flood hate reaction just because I am not into your fetishes . Respect other peoples choice
Maybe you got the facepalm reaction for another reason.
Check a few posts back, what you should have done if you are actually interested in the game.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
The new header looks great! The rendering phase countdown feels like it's going forever, but I know you're working hard on it. Any more preview pics maybe??

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Maybe you got the facepalm reaction for another reason.
Check a few posts back, what you should have done if you are actually interested in the game.
What other reason is there aside from hating my post about not wanting incest? that guy actually facepalm 18 times all my other post in different threads after my 2 post here

Assari

Jan 15, 2018
What other reason is there aside from hating my post about not wanting incest? that guy actually facepalm 18 times all my other post in different threads after my 2 post here
Hey, why don't you mentioned about 6 facepalm reactions by yourself to my old posts?

• Angry
Reactions: Kame-Sennin

nuclearbomb

Mar 26, 2018
Will there be a non-incest version ? father banging his daughter is too much for me even in fiction
Since you cant read three posts longer up... Here is an answer from the dev for that exact question.
The options are the same as the original game. Including naming the characters, their nicknames and everything else.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes