OldHiccup

Our Home DEV
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
Same error as user ohmz posted about 2hrs ago.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But yeah, it's obviously not a universal issue, as not everyone is having this issue. I will never, EVER let the game go online no matter what. It's already annoying that it wants to online every single time I start the game. If THAT is what makes this error, somehow, then screw it lol.
Did try to run it while allowing it to go online, but instead of blocking it, I just pulled out the plug so I wasnt connected to the internet. Just one of several things I figured I would try lol.
The preferences I can reach though, from in-game. But the actual "menu" is borked for me. Both when hitting the menu button in-game and when the menu eventually pops up after you start the game. In short, it's always the Menu.
But yeah, IF it requires to be allowed access to the internet, just to get it to work, then nope.
I'm going to make a change to check for internet access, this should fix the issues for people who wouldn't want to access the internet to play.
This should be resolved soon, it's not a prerequisite to have access to the internet it's completely optional, I think I failed to check this.
sorry for causing this frustration

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: moonshadow

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
It has much more content than that, you probably took a route where you keep calling her at the house and follow her when she goes to change her clothes.
Try going back on this, and not following her when she changes her yoga outfit. I'll edit this, it doesn't seem to be very clear and it's exiting the game on its own.

Thanks for the feedback, you really got the gist of the game.
Yeah you are right. I previously had it somehow right as I could progress further as I managed to see the first interaction with Nicole. I see the game has many mysteries regarding MC past and some of LIs in this town. Totally gonna check the next update out.
With this info I guess I reached whats currently aviable in the current update ? I also finished the other scenes and everything says its been under construction.

OldHiccup

Our Home DEV
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
Yeah you are right. I previously had it somehow right as I could progress further as I managed to see the first interaction with Nicole. I see the game has many mysteries regarding MC past and some of LIs in this town. Totally gonna check the next update out.
With this info I guess I reached whats currently aviable in the current update ? I also finished the other scenes and everything says its been under construction.
That, that ends the story part, but you can still explore some free-roam events at the Norah, take a look at the character calendar, the information part about the characters you had contact with.

Last edited:
Reactions: Harem Trooper

moonshadow

May 6, 2017
I'm going to make a change to check for internet access, this should fix the issues for people who wouldn't want to access the internet to play.
This should be resolved soon, it's not a prerequisite to have access to the internet it's completely optional, I think I failed to check this.
sorry for causing this frustration
Here's hoping *that* fixes it.
I usually figure out the issues, the few times I stumble across them in whatever games. But this one has me beaten lol. Perhaps it really is the game being 'cranky' because it's not allowed online.
I'll be very interested in trying the game/update again without the "need" for internet access.
At least to see if that's the solution, because now I'm invested in this myself, and I'm someone that cant rest til things are done/fixed :LOL:
I have the full traceback in a .txt file if you want/need it.

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
That, that ends the story part, but you can still explore some free-roam events at the daughter-in-law's house, take a look at the character calendar, the information part about the characters you had contact with.
Daughter in law? Only got Juliana Free roam at the gym.No one else have any hint in the character calander.

Griffihn

Aug 20, 2022
there might be a good story hidden behind the annoyances but having unskippable scenes, no way to change the text speed and a dialogue that seems to just drag on and on without a real point makes this a hard pass for me. interesting mechanics and use of the sandbox system, btw. good luck going forward.

kwazi

Oct 19, 2017
this game need a ic stat cuz we all know wat is meant wen they say landlady

Last edited:
May 13, 2018
mil.png
+
"As far as he knows,
his mother died during childbirth,
but he was simply told this information
and has no way of confirming it."
=
1683235719619.png

"What if I told you I wasn't your mother?"

• Haha
Reactions: OldHiccup

WiderWays

Aug 25, 2019
The Android version keeps crashing when loading. I've downloaded the data.rpa file but I don't know what folder to save it in.

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
The answer can be found very easily by using search. I will re-clarify my post, and more to the point you can actually customize the relationships how you see "fit". So, you can do what you want. I will let you take it from there.
Thanks for your reply

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
Could just turn off the minigames, but after I kept getting stabbed to death, I just uninstalled. The text speed was already annoying to me. Good luck.

Skater10

Feb 25, 2021
View attachment 1965207

Overview:
Welcome to Our Home, an enthralling adult visual novel that takes place in the charming town of Pinepool. Nestled in the heart of the countryside, Pinepool thrives on tourism and two large transport companies.

Our Home follows the journey of a young man who has spent his entire life in an orphanage, with no knowledge of his past. As far as he knows, his mother died during childbirth, but he was simply told this information and has no way of confirming it. His father left before he was born, and he has no other information about his family or his past. As he ventures into adulthood and leaves the orphanage, he faces numerous challenges as he searches for answers to the many questions surrounding his story.

Experience a thrilling tale of mystery, adventure, humor, and romance as you navigate through the intricacies of this visual novel. With a cast of captivating and beautiful women, you must make the right choices to unravel the truth behind your past. Along the way, you'll encounter various obstacles that require your attention and a few missteps that could land you in trouble. Will you be able to discover the truth about your mother and your past, or will you be sidetracked by the women you meet? Join us on this journey and indulge in the excitement and fun that Our Home has to offer.

Our Home - Opener

Thread Updated: 2023-05-03
Release Date: 2023-05-03
Developer: OldHiccup - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 2.5.0
Languages: English, Portuguese (Community Translations: Español, Italian, Turkish, German, Ukrainian, Chinese, Russian, Polish)
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

How to make dialogues proofreading in game:

Android instructions:
Developer Notes:

This game does not and will never have NTR or sharing

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA -
Mac: MEGA -
Android: MEGA -

View attachment 1286177 View attachment 1803226 View attachment 1286178 View attachment 1803271 View attachment 1286180 View attachment 1803217 View attachment 1803218 View attachment 1803219 View attachment 1803221 View attachment 1803222 View attachment 1286179 View attachment 1803224 View attachment 1286185 View attachment 1803225
View attachment 1965207

Overview:
Welcome to Our Home, an enthralling adult visual novel that takes place in the charming town of Pinepool. Nestled in the heart of the countryside, Pinepool thrives on tourism and two large transport companies.

Our Home follows the journey of a young man who has spent his entire life in an orphanage, with no knowledge of his past. As far as he knows, his mother died during childbirth, but he was simply told this information and has no way of confirming it. His father left before he was born, and he has no other information about his family or his past. As he ventures into adulthood and leaves the orphanage, he faces numerous challenges as he searches for answers to the many questions surrounding his story.

Experience a thrilling tale of mystery, adventure, humor, and romance as you navigate through the intricacies of this visual novel. With a cast of captivating and beautiful women, you must make the right choices to unravel the truth behind your past. Along the way, you'll encounter various obstacles that require your attention and a few missteps that could land you in trouble. Will you be able to discover the truth about your mother and your past, or will you be sidetracked by the women you meet? Join us on this journey and indulge in the excitement and fun that Our Home has to offer.

Our Home - Opener

Thread Updated: 2023-05-03
Release Date: 2023-05-03
Developer: OldHiccup - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 2.5.0
Languages: English, Portuguese (Community Translations: Español, Italian, Turkish, German, Ukrainian, Chinese, Russian, Polish)
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

How to make dialogues proofreading in game:

Android instructions:
Developer Notes:

This game does not and will never have NTR or sharing

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA -
Mac: MEGA -
Android: MEGA -

View attachment 1286177 View attachment 1803226 View attachment 1286178 View attachment 1803271 View attachment 1286180 View attachment 1803217 View attachment 1803218 View attachment 1803219 View attachment 1803221 View attachment 1803222 View attachment 1286179 View attachment 1803224 View attachment 1286185 View attachment 1803225
I try to play it on android, when i put the file here and start the game loads and then kick me off of the game any solutions, I put the data in files too and It happen the same any solutions?

OldHiccup

Our Home DEV
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
I try to play it on android, when i put the file here and start the game loads and then kick me off of the game any solutions, I put the data in files too and It happen the same any solutions?
You are putting the data.rpa file in the wrong place.

You need to put in this folder : /storage/emulated/0/Old Hiccup/com.oldhiccup.ourhome/game

1683376701206.png

Reactions: Skater10
3.90 star(s) 17 Votes