Our Home has two modes Free-roam (sandbox) and VN, which mode did you play in?

• Free-Roam (Sandbox)

Votes: 45 31.9%
  • VN (Linear)

Votes: 96 68.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
I'll give you a short explanation.
I work full time so I do our home on my spare time, since January of this year I finally managed to put more energy into game development, before that things really took a lot longer to get done, now I think we have a rhythm development, where I can still stop to go to the bathroom or get a drink of water.

About the height of the MC is a topic that has been discussed a lot in this post, maybe you can take a look.

As for the MC's appearance, things will change over time...don't worry.

Out of curiosity, exactly where in the game did you stop?
Answered every question beautifully, Well reasoned and with good manner. I like it. Thanks Hiccup.
Before posting my comment i did expect that this was a passion project or side hobby since i was looking though the patreon post and saw the intervals between updates. I almost knew the answer to my own question but just wanted to have it confirmed.
Anything about MC's appearance can be changed or getting used to for example, take a look at Milfy City MC, He looks like his 14 lmao.
It just a feedback mostly.

After finishing the quests in the hint system i looked around for the "free-roam" stuff but mostly are WIP.
Spoke with noah couple of times other than that couldnt find anything else.

Rohse

Jan 4, 2018
Very short, but nice as it is.
Is there any way to increase the speed of the text to instant? Having to press twice for every box to load fully instantly is a bit of a bother.

OldHiccup

Our Home DEV
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
Very short, but nice as it is.
Is there any way to increase the speed of the text to instant? Having to press twice for every box to load fully instantly is a bit of a bother.
I'll take care of putting this in the next att, leave it to me.

Reactions: Rohse

Darkmessiah30

Jul 12, 2020
this game is so scuffed right now it needs a universal ipatch the relationship editor doesnt do shit everyone is still called landlady or roommate

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
need incest patch that roommate shit makes it weird
You do not need it, you can "define the relationshipls to whatever you want"...

this game is so scuffed right now it needs a universal ipatch the relationship editor doesnt do shit everyone is still called landlady or roommate
They are uploading a bugfix version now...wait and see if that fixes things.

Reactions: moi69

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Our Home [v2.5.2] [Old Hiccup]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

kalindrius

May 21, 2019
View attachment 1965207

Overview:
Welcome to Our Home, an enthralling adult visual novel that takes place in the charming town of Pinepool. Nestled in the heart of the countryside, Pinepool thrives on tourism and two large transport companies.

Our Home follows the journey of a young man who has spent his entire life in an orphanage, with no knowledge of his past. As far as he knows, his mother died during childbirth, but he was simply told this information and has no way of confirming it. His father left before he was born, and he has no other information about his family or his past. As he ventures into adulthood and leaves the orphanage, he faces numerous challenges as he searches for answers to the many questions surrounding his story.

Experience a thrilling tale of mystery, adventure, humor, and romance as you navigate through the intricacies of this visual novel. With a cast of captivating and beautiful women, you must make the right choices to unravel the truth behind your past. Along the way, you'll encounter various obstacles that require your attention and a few missteps that could land you in trouble. Will you be able to discover the truth about your mother and your past, or will you be sidetracked by the women you meet? Join us on this journey and indulge in the excitement and fun that Our Home has to offer.

Our Home - Opener
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-05-03
Release Date: 2023-05-03
Developer: OldHiccup - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 2.5.0
Languages: English, Portuguese (Community Translations: Español, Italian, Turkish, German, Ukrainian, Chinese, Russian, Polish)
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

How to make dialogues proofreading in game:

Android instructions:
Developer Notes:

This game does not and will never have NTR or sharing

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA -
Mac: MEGA -
Android: MEGA -

View attachment 1286177 View attachment 1803226 View attachment 1286178 View attachment 1803271 View attachment 1286180 View attachment 1803217 View attachment 1803218 View attachment 1803219 View attachment 1803221 View attachment 1803222 View attachment 1286179 View attachment 1803224 View attachment 1286185 View attachment 1803225
mediafire link is broken

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
OurHome-2.5.2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

OldHiccup

Our Home DEV
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
Do sandbox have any meaningful impact on game or is it just to increase gameplay time?

There has been some debate regarding the necessity of sandboxing in Our Home. However, it was built with sandboxing in mind from the very beginning.

Personally, I find the term "sandbox" somewhat limiting, as it suggests that the game offers little progress or meaning. In Our Home, however, this is not the case. Each event related to the player's progress is unique, making the game more like a What a legend with a plethora of options available for players to choose from. Players can freely explore different routes without needing to create multiple save files for each character, which adds an element of uniqueness to the experience.

Additionally, while exploring the game's free-roam feature, players can discover new and interesting details about characters that are not included in the main story. For example, players can learn trivia about the characters or engage in unique events like spying on someone in the bathroom or pursuing relationships with characters outside of the main story.

Version 2.5.2 is a compilation of three previously published versions that were exclusive to Patreon users and have now been released to the public.

Version 2.6.0, which is set to be released around the 15th, will include something even Patreon users are not aware of - the VN mode, which I call the "limited experience". This mode allows players to skip the full free-roam experience and dive straight into the story events. You can easily switch between the full and limited experiences without having to restart the game.

The limited experience mode will exclude several features that are exclusive to the full free-roam experience, catering to those who may not be as passionate about sandbox games as I am.

Please note that version 2.6.0 will be exclusively available to Patreon users for the time being.

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
I can't even get to the main menu.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/gui/menu/main_menu.rpy", line 7, in execute
File "game/scripts/gui/menu/main_menu.rpy", line 35, in execute
File "game/scripts/gui/custom_screens.rpy", line 269, in execute
File "game/scripts/gui/custom_screens.rpy", line 270, in execute
File "game/scripts/gui/custom_screens.rpy", line 270, in <module>
TypeError: string indices must be integers

OldHiccup

Our Home DEV
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
I can't even get to the main menu.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/gui/menu/main_menu.rpy", line 35, in execute
If possible, open the game again

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
If possible, open the game again
It happens every time. I can ignore and start the game, but it happens again if I click on menu or press esc.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 170, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 170, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
File "game/screens.rpy", line 703, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 722, in execute

OldHiccup

Our Home DEV
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
It happens every time. I can ignore and start the game, but it happens again if I click on menu or press esc.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 170, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 170, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
File "game/screens.rpy", line 722, in execute
Try deleting the persistence file in the save folder and in the AppData\Roaming\RenPy\OurHome folder

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Wow, quality stuff o_O:oops:
Great animations, Great Renders, Great Models, Good music and sound effects. First time I played the game and with the game describtion and the easy tagged hints what to expect or not to expect I can say this for sure is a safe bet. Its a story about a "country bumpkin" who turns his life around and either "punish" or "help" these girls and claim his Harem. Thats why he looks so fragile, has these odd hairstyle and loser clothes. And thats why at the beginning everyone else here is very unlikeable. And I must say it serves its purpose.

Story is... good ? Im probably reading to much into this but:
Like I mentioned I think I get where the story is going with its build up, regarding the people MC meet the very first time. It will be interesting how you can play a "good" path with these girls. Nicole specially since this one will be a hard nut to crack. Sure, corruption aka "Revenge" path will work, but the other ? I gonna find it out sooner or later haha. (Norah doing yoga was hot, even more she knew MC was watching -> Need more of these teases :sneaky::devilish:)
It ends for me during the scene of MC taking the Money and wanting to go to the mall. Dont know if this was intended tho.

By the way: This Fucker Hank gonna give MC tips about how to dress in public while he wear these? Fak off dude! Just wait until he comes to work and accendialy see MC banging his coworker Samantha :devilish:

Also this lol:

Some background sounds are to silent.

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes