Our Home has two modes Free-roam (sandbox) and VN, which mode did you play in?

• Free-Roam (Sandbox)

Votes: 45 31.9%
  • VN (Linear)

Votes: 96 68.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OldHiccup

Our Home DEV
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
OldHiccup

Hey Mate!

How do i change the relationship settings? I click on the edit icon and all i get is an infinete loop of images that are not skipable nor exitable, i can only close the game completly, there is no back to menu possibility.

This is only happening in the main menu, you can try to change it after starting the game, while I solve it here. After starting the game, go to the preference menu and then you can make the changes.

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
This is only happening in the main menu, you can try to change it after starting the game, while I solve it here. After starting the game, go to the preference menu and then you can make the changes.
I gave landlady Mom ,tenant Son and Roommate Sister .Is that ok?

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Yeah, that seem to work. But i just stumbled upon another issue. Trying to change Landlord gives an Traceback Error.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
What is the last scene of the game? My game ends when the MC says he better go to mall to update his looks

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
The relationship editor seems to be not working - even changing it the dialog remains landlord / tenant / rommate

Pancuswat

Jun 16, 2021

Last edited:

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but I played this game for the first time today and was surprised to see that it was over after just 20 minutes - although I admit that 20 minutes might be a bit of an exaggeration. Given that the game is over 2 GB in size, I expected it to have more content.

I understand that every game has its own pace, but it's been almost three years since the game's development began, and I'm curious about what Our Home: 1.0.0, which was released on July 7, 2021, contained. Maybe just a title screen?

Aside from that, I must say that the renders are beautiful - Emily, Kim, and Nicole are my favorites. However, I feel like the MC looks too young and has a bit of a babyface compared to other male characters. Additionally, the female characters seem to tower over the MC, which makes me wonder if we forgot to include "dwarf protagonist" in the tags

OldHiccup

Our Home DEV
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but I played this game for the first time today and was surprised to see that it was over after just 20 minutes - although I admit that 20 minutes might be a bit of an exaggeration. Given that the game is over 2 GB in size, I expected it to have more content.

I understand that every game has its own pace, but it's been almost three years since the game's development began, and I'm curious about what Our Home: 1.0.0, which was released on July 7, 2021, contained. Maybe just a title screen?

Aside from that, I must say that the renders are beautiful - Emily, Kim, and Nicole are my favorites. However, I feel like the MC looks too young and has a bit of a babyface compared to other male characters. Additionally, the female characters seem to tower over the MC, which makes me wonder if we forgot to include "dwarf protagonist" in the tags
I'll give you a short explanation.
I work full time so I do our home on my spare time, since January of this year I finally managed to put more energy into game development, before that things really took a lot longer to get done, now I think we have a rhythm development, where I can still stop to go to the bathroom or get a drink of water.

About the height of the MC is a topic that has been discussed a lot in this post, maybe you can take a look.

As for the MC's appearance, things will change over time...don't worry.

Out of curiosity, exactly where in the game did you stop?

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes