skater555

Feb 22, 2021
I really liked the game 1 year ago, been waiting for new content to drop before i continue playing, if progress keeps going then i'm ready to support :)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: OldHiccup

OldHiccup

Our Home DEV
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
I really liked the game 1 year ago, been waiting for new content to drop before i continue playing, if progress keeps going then i'm ready to support :)
hopefully, a new update comes here soon. i like the game thus far, :)

We conduct monthly releases and are in the final stages of completing the last closed version before the eagerly anticipated public launch, scheduled to take place in a few weeks. We're pleased to see your enthusiasm for this moment! ♥

OldHiccup

Our Home DEV
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
Are the new versions coming here?
We release monthly updates exclusively for our supporters. Additionally, at regular intervals, we unveil a public version that incorporates the content from the last 6 or 7 months.
I'm just making sure that you have information about the progress of the project, as some colleagues have requested to be kept informed.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Abhai

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
We release monthly updates exclusively for our supporters. Additionally, at regular intervals, we unveil a public version that incorporates the content from the last 6 or 7 updates.
I'm just making sure that you have information about the progress of the project, as some colleagues have requested to be kept informed.
i didnt follow this thread closely, so ive missed this info explaining a new public course.
also thanks for clarification, i thought it will be only the oldest patreon update (2.6., for example), and not all updates till date merged in one and released to public.

that is more than fair approach imo, and can only wish more devs (with "closed" support) would use/do something similar.
(or not..just imagine those games with 6+months developing cycles with 3 year waiting time for a public release)
and there is its "uniqueness"...

Reactions: OldHiccup

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

Hello everyone!

It is with great enthusiasm that I share the exciting next steps for Our Home.

Currently, we are immersed in the creation of a special Christmas edition, preparing a fun event for all of you. We are still considering whether this Christmas special will be an independent spin-off or if it will be integrated into the main game.

Given that December is a slightly shorter month and filled with festivities, we realized that this could impact our schedule. As a result, we have decided to extend the deadline so that all of you can participate in the voting to choose the main character for the next three versions.

If you didn't vote or want to return, take advantage and don't miss this opportunity.

Meanwhile, we are eagerly anticipating the release of the public version and the Christmas special.

Speaking of the public version, we still have some preparations to make before the scheduled release on 15/12.

Before this public release, we will be making version 2.12.0 exclusively available to our Coffee/Basic level supporters. The version is already available for the advanced level and above.

And now, we want to share an important update.

We have introduced a new tier and changed the name of the Basic tier to Coffee. What does this exactly entail?

The Coffee tier, formerly Basic, costs only $1 and aims to keep everyone updated on the game's developments. However, this tier will no longer receive quarterly updates. Rest assured, version 2.12.0 will be available to Coffee tier subscribers, marking the end of quarterly updates for this tier.

For those who wish to continue receiving quarterly updates, we have created the Basic tier, which will now cost $ 2.5 . This tier will receive quarterly updates, albeit with a few days of delay compared to the monthly release for the Advanced level and above.

Our release policy may change at any time, but we will always try to keep you well-informed and of course we will try to ensure that people are not impacted.

Let's get to what really matters: what you will find in the public version 2.12.

These past months have been an incredible journey, and I want to express my sincere gratitude to all the supporters who have made the released versions possible so far. I hope to continue counting on your support as we move forward.

We are excited to announce the content of public release of Our Home. In this version, we have included all the monthly releases from the last 7 months, ranging from version 2.5.2 to version 2.12.0.

Dialogues: Around 2100 (Dialogues refer only to conversations between characters or thoughts.)
Renders: Around 2200 (Without considering renders for animation)
Animations: ~18
Some secret renders
Many original songs
Many Sound effects
and many other things

Our total playing time so far is around 4 hours.
We also have some other exciting updates to share with you. These are primarily new features and improvements.

# Cloud Save

This feature has been implemented to allow players to save their game progress in the cloud and retrieve it at any time. It was built to ensure that players never lose their game progress in case Ren'Py fails.
## Limited Experience (VN MODE)

Players have the option to play a mode called Limited Experience or Non Free-Roam mode. In this mode, you will be limited to the game's missions and won't be able to experience free-roam events. This mode can be turned on and off at any time, with some points of attention.
## Customizations

Text color in the character dialogue box.
You can also use the Ren'Py standard quick menu instead of using the custom quick menu.
You can now adjust the size of the text in the dialogue box, choice, and the size of the character name.
You can also adjust the speed of the text, which was accidentally removed in previous versions.
You can adjust the game mouse to use the system's default or the game's mouse.
All customizations are saved in the cloud.
## Smartphone Apps

### Higram

is the photo app where you can see photos shared by other players. Players can share photos and mark them as spoilers so that you won't be surprised by something you haven't seen yet.
### Achievements

These are small achievements you can earn during the game. They are related to choices you make and events you complete.
### User notes

Allow you to jot down reminders of important events during the game.
## Other Changes

The character list has been completely redesigned to require fewer clicks to access information.
Information about each character now shows events that have already occurred or are yet to occur, as well as what is happening at the moment.
It's quick and easy to find out what each character is doing at the exact moment of the game from a button at the top of the menu, a button with a red icon.
The MC's phone has been redesigned for a more pleasant viewing experience.
The messaging system has also been rewritten to fix issues and make the mechanism more realistic.
All icons have undergone visual changes to make them more appealing.
The relationship noun menu has been adjusted to be displayed separately in the menus, and almost all relationship's noun can be altered within the game.

I want to extend my heartfelt thanks to all our supporters. If you appreciate Our Home, consider showing us some love by supporting us. We genuinely value your support as we continuously strive to offer the best experience.

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes