Our Home has two modes Free-roam (sandbox) and VN, which mode did you play in?

• Free-Roam (Sandbox)

Votes: 45 31.9%
  • VN (Linear)

Votes: 96 68.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OldHiccup

Our Home DEV
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021

Hello everyone!

It is with great enthusiasm that I share the exciting next steps for Our Home.

Currently, we are immersed in the creation of a special Christmas edition, preparing a fun event for all of you. We are still considering whether this Christmas special will be an independent spin-off or if it will be integrated into the main game.

Given that December is a slightly shorter month and filled with festivities, we realized that this could impact our schedule. As a result, we have decided to extend the deadline so that all of you can participate in the voting to choose the main character for the next three versions.

If you didn't vote or want to return, take advantage and don't miss this opportunity.

Meanwhile, we are eagerly anticipating the release of the public version and the Christmas special.

Speaking of the public version, we still have some preparations to make before the scheduled release on 15/12.

Before this public release, we will be making version 2.12.0 exclusively available to our Coffee/Basic level supporters. The version is already available for the advanced level and above.

And now, we want to share an important update.

We have introduced a new tier and changed the name of the Basic tier to Coffee. What does this exactly entail?

The Coffee tier, formerly Basic, costs only $1 and aims to keep everyone updated on the game's developments. However, this tier will no longer receive quarterly updates. Rest assured, version 2.12.0 will be available to Coffee tier subscribers, marking the end of quarterly updates for this tier.

For those who wish to continue receiving quarterly updates, we have created the Basic tier, which will now cost $ 2.5 . This tier will receive quarterly updates, albeit with a few days of delay compared to the monthly release for the Advanced level and above.

Our release policy may change at any time, but we will always try to keep you well-informed and of course we will try to ensure that people are not impacted.

Let's get to what really matters: what you will find in the public version 2.12.

These past months have been an incredible journey, and I want to express my sincere gratitude to all the supporters who have made the released versions possible so far. I hope to continue counting on your support as we move forward.

We are excited to announce the content of public release of Our Home. In this version, we have included all the monthly releases from the last 7 months, ranging from version 2.5.2 to version 2.12.0.

We also have some other exciting updates to share with you. These are primarily new features and improvements.

# Cloud Save

## Limited Experience (VN MODE)

## Customizations

## Smartphone Apps

### Higram

### Achievements

### User notes

## Other Changes

I want to extend my heartfelt thanks to all our supporters. If you appreciate Our Home, consider showing us some love by supporting us. We genuinely value your support as we continuously strive to offer the best experience.
Wow, you were faster than me. thank you ♥

The image of the beautiful Sabrina to accompany everything that was said and original link so that you can follow my profile and like the post:

schedule.jpg

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Our Home [v2.12.0] [Old Hiccup]

Hello everyone,

It is with great pleasure that we present the Public Version, encompassing all the monthly releases for our supporters since May. So far, seven versions have been released, the last public version released was the 2.5.2. We are excited to announce the release of the latest update, version 2.12.0.

Here's a brief summary of what you'll find in this release:

• Dialogues: Approximately, 2100 (Dialogues refer exclusively to conversations between characters or thoughts).
  • Renders: Around, 2200 (Not considering renders for animation).
  • Animations: Around 18.
  • Additional Features: Cloud Save, Limited Experience (VN Mode), Higram, Achievements, User Notes.
  • Many Others content: Secret renders, Original songs, Sound Effects and more.
For a detailed list of all modifications, check

Download:

• Original Version (Recommended)
-
-

• Compressed Version (Images and videos in low quality)
-
-

Support links

I want to extend my heartfelt thanks to all our supporters. If you appreciate Our Home, consider showing us some love by supporting us. We genuinely value your support as we continuously strive to offer the best experience.

OldHiccup

Our Home DEV
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
Our Home [v2.12.0] [Old Hiccup]

Hello everyone,

It is with great pleasure that we present the Public Version, encompassing all the monthly releases for our supporters since May. So far, seven versions have been released, the last public version released was the 2.5.2. We are excited to announce the release of the latest update, version 2.12.0.

Here's a brief summary of what you'll find in this release:

• Dialogues: Approximately, 2100 (Dialogues refer exclusively to conversations between characters or thoughts).
  • Renders: Around, 2200 (Not considering renders for animation).
  • Animations: Around 18.
  • Additional Features: Cloud Save, Limited Experience (VN Mode), Higram, Achievements, User Notes.
  • Many Others content: Secret renders, Original songs, Sound Effects and more.
For a detailed list of all modifications, check

Download:

• Original Version (Recommended)
-
- MEGA

• Compressed Version (Images and videos in low quality)
-
- MEGA

Support links

The links have already been updated on the post, so uploaders do not need to change the post.

OldHiccup

Our Home DEV
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
CryssW Olo77 MJB Blurryzard

The latest public version is now available, and we've addressed the improvement point mentioned in your reviews – the sandbox! The game now offers an option for you to try the VN mode at your discretion.

We kindly ask you to revisit your reviews with a kind eye. Please consider that we've been working to meet your suggestions, and the inclusion of the VN mode is a result of that. Your courtesy in editing your reviews will be highly appreciated.

Additionally, we've addressed various other gameplay-related requests. We're committed to making the gaming experience the best it can be.

Thank you in advance.

Izakiya

Apr 29, 2023
The latest public version is now available, and we've addressed the improvement point mentioned in your reviews – the sandbox! The game now offers an option for you to try the VN mode at your discretion.
I haven't played your game before, but I'll try it for this. Thanks for including options for those of us who dislike sandboxes!

Jun 16, 2023
Anybody get it to work on Android? Neither the PC version works on joiplay nor the apk (the android app installs correctly and when I click on it...it crashes without any screen or permission UIs).

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes