VN Ren'Py Our Life: Beginnings & Always [v1.7.1 + All DLC's] [GBPatch]

4.70 star(s) 25 Votes

rgfjgktrklfg

Jul 15, 2021
Like I stated before, I logged on yesterday to see someone updated the thread, although I specified this is NOT an update for the base game and rather an incomplete beta for the 18+ Patreon bonus game. This is, just as it states a bonus game, and does not have anything to do with the base game.

its a separate game entirely and does not have anything to do with the base game and is not added to it like the DLC does. Gosh trying to reply here stressed me out more than finals.
question, could you maybe upload the step 4 beta? gb patch said it was for patreon only- sorry if this is annoying lol

Jul 11, 2019
guys let's not ask for leaks. I get that most people can not afford to support but asking for screenshots is a little much
Although I've shared some snippets from patreon and the 18+ beta I really do hope if people can, support than on patreon. There's an indie game dev and I really hope to be able to support them to have more projects from them in the future. Their smallest tier is $1 and lets you view their patreon posts.

Also, I'm busy with school and stuff so I usually don't feel like going through and saving stuff from their patreon, lol.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Although I've shared some snippets from patreon and the 18+ beta I really do hope if people can, support than on patreon. There's an indie game dev and I really hope to be able to support them to have more projects from them in the future. Their smallest tier is $1 and lets you view their patreon posts.

Also, I'm busy with school and stuff so I usually don't feel like going through and saving stuff from their patreon, lol.
Yeah 100%. To go off this as well, free to play on Steam! Another way to support is purchasing the DLCs. \^o^/

Reactions: ejmuerte

CookyDough

Jul 3, 2021

And I thank you and the OP to have shared those paid content with us here. It made me buy the dlcs in the end :cool:

Edit: I was bored so I digged up some sneak peek from Thumblr
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
I just read a new update of beta for Step 4 is in the work, I can't wait to play it so please share because I can't afford 10$ sub on Patreon, I just took the lowest tier

I would do the foot thing because of Cove’s affinity for feet :sneaky:

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Hey everyone, here's the beta v0.91!

\^.^/

Save files from the end of Step 3 will work with Step 4, but save files from the end of the prior Step 4 beta won't work.

Windows/Linux:
| |

Mac:
| |

Android (.apk):
| |

GB Patch said:
JUL 20, 2021 AT 12:00 PM
Our Life: Step 4 (Screenshot)

And yes, this is a hint about the Step 4 Patreon beta, haha.
Edit: By "Step 4 Patreon beta" I mean it's the beta build of upcoming normal content that we release every month here on Patreon. I'm afraid it's not a brand new Patreon-only Bonus Moment. Sorry for the confusion ^^;.

CookyDough

Jul 3, 2021
Thank you very much for sharing!
I liked it overall, but is it just me or Cove would offer a piggyback ride every time even if you have never chosen to had one in previous Steps? Or did I miss read it? Lol (One of my MC didn't have that much physical interaction with Cove because too shy, so a piggyback ride would be a big step for her :LOL:)

NathanMagic

Feb 27, 2018
I gotta be honest, I like Cove as a friend, but way more interested in Derek or Baxter as actual love interest. Derek was so adorable in step 2 and he looks like my ideal guy in step 4.

Question about the new update, does it include them or is it pretty much base game stuff with only Cove?

Reactions: Ale.D

CookyDough

Jul 3, 2021
I gotta be honest, I like Cove as a friend, but way more interested in Derek or Baxter as actual love interest. Derek was so adorable in step 2 and he looks like my ideal guy in step 4.
I kinda understand, Cove shows more boyfriend material when MC is not well, he steps up his game otherwise we're always the one to comfort him. That's why my best moments are when I can choose that my MC can be upset or sick like on the boat for example :cool:
I like Derek too but his screen time was so little and short that I couldn't take him as a crush for my MC while instead Baxter

Question about the new update, does it include them or is it pretty much base game stuff with only Cove?
It's barely the intro when you arrive and meet your family and Cove's family. No friends are showing up yet, but they will since some sneak peek of their adult version have been showed by dev on Twitter and Tumblr.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 25 Votes