VN Ren'Py Our Life: Beginnings & Always [v1.7.1 + All DLC's] [GBPatch]

4.70 star(s) 25 Votes

FugginDamaged

May 20, 2020
honestly, I get people wanting more, but also saying that cove is not that affectionate is not exactly true each playthrough is different you could play the game a million times and never quite be the same as your friend that similar choices. Cove is very affectionate in my playthrough, he kisses mc, he hugs mc, most of the time is as a reaction to something the mc said or did, but he still shows affection.

verlyone

Mar 12, 2018
I'm just pointing out that I obviously know what this site is all about, but I'm *way* too high profile of a patron (and a simp for the dev) to share my files.

Reactions: I.S.O.

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
I'm just pointing out that I obviously know what this site is all about, but I'm *way* too high profile of a patron (and a simp for the dev) to share my files.
I'm a low-tier patreon and have bought all the current dlc. But I also get that not everyone can buy or back right away. Hell, I'm on my last month of backing since I can't afford it anymore because of COVID. I'm saving the backer money to buy the wedding dlc when it comes out.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Hey everyone, here's the Patreon Beta Build 0.92!

\^.^/

Windows/Linux:
| |

Mac:
| |

Android (.apk):
| |

GB Patch said:
1630263931617.png

AUG 27, 2021 AT 12:01 PM
Our Life: Beta Build 0.92 (Step 4- 6/7 Parts! PC, Mac, & Android)

Thank you for waiting for this! We almost had the full version of Step 4 ready for beta testing, but we're just not gonna get it done before the end of the month I'm sorry to say. To make sure our backers still have something to play in August, we're putting this nearly finished version out. Of course, you're welcome to wait for the entire Step 4 beta if you prefer. It'll be releasing in early September!
Like before, at the start of this beta you'll have the option to skip straight to Step 4 in order to avoid having to fast forward through the whole game.
Save files from the end of Step 3 will work with Step 4, but save files from the end of the prior Step 4 beta won't work. In order to play the beta without errors you'll need to go through Step 4 from its very beginning. Starting part way through will mean the new content doesn't work right.

Thank you so much for the patience. We hope you'll enjoy ♡
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

verlyone

Mar 12, 2018
Is the patreon bonus a dlc or stand-alone?
it's stand alone. you play it like it's own game. it takes place at the end of step 3 and assumes that the mc and Cove are in a relationship and have been dating for a while other than that it contains it's own character and Cove creator in it and has a few questions before starting the story about other relevant information needed.

it's just a nice little bonus of the MC and Cove getting a bit more personal. :)

portiamento

Jan 5, 2021
Hi, is this game really has 18+? I played in on steam and there's nothing 18+ stuff. What is the different between the "DOWNLOAD" and "18+ PATREON BONUS"?

FugginDamaged

May 20, 2020
Hi, is this game really has 18+? I played in on steam and there's nothing 18+ stuff. What is the different between the "DOWNLOAD" and "18+ PATREON BONUS"?
download is the game, patreon bonus +18 is a separated game that was reserved for patreon for reaching a gb patch goal, is a "moment" that takes place after the end of step 3 under the assumption that cove and Mc are dating.
If you downloaded it don't put in the same place to make easier to diferenciate

4.70 star(s) 25 Votes