VN Ren'Py Our Life: Beginnings & Always [v1.7.1 + All DLC's] [GBPatch]

4.70 star(s) 25 Votes

Mjimhenloo

Oct 31, 2021
Hii thank you for this! Also how does zip file work? Is the dlc really just 1.16mb? Also what's the difference between the 18+ and the non 18 plus?

I.S.O.

Mar 24, 2019
Hii thank you for this! Also how does zip file work? Is the dlc really just 1.16mb? Also what's the difference between the 18+ and the non 18 plus?
The 18+ is a separate little 'game' that takes place shortly after Step 3 (18 years old) of the main game. It lets you play through your character's first 'intimate' experience with Cove (which only goes as far as oral, for the record).

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
wait, wait. the now and forever beta was released?
Nope, not yet. It seems they may release a demo this month...
The builds for the Cove Wedding DLC and the Our Life: Now & Forever demo started really coming together in October. This month's goal is to continue ahead with those, adding more content, doing testing, releasing another beta for the Wedding DLC, etc. Ideally, we also might put out the beta for the OL: N&F demo this month! You never know for sure when it comes that sort of thing, especially since it'd be the very first release we'll attempt for the project, but we're really gonna try for it. At the very least, we'll have plenty of new sneak peeks coming out.

Kyoko413

Jul 27, 2021
Quick question here, but is the android version working for everyone else, specifically the DLCs? I've downloaded it multiple times from all the links but for some reason they won't show up, and I can't manually put the dlc files in the games folder.

Any help would be very much appreciated!

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Our Life: Beta Build 0.96 (Cove Wedding DLC Intro!)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Have Fun! ♡

4.70 star(s) 25 Votes