VN Ren'Py Our Life: Beginnings & Always [v1.7.1 + All DLC's] [GBPatch]

4.70 star(s) 25 Votes

CookyDough

Jul 3, 2021
Our Life: Beta Build 0.96 (Cove Wedding DLC Intro!)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
Win/Linux: Mega - - -
Mac: Mega - - -
Android: Mega - - -

Have Fun! ♡
Thank you very much! I bought the game on Steam and so no Android version available, so I am happy to be able to d/l it here.

Milad

May 13, 2017
nopy is down ,Can Someone Please Upload the dlcs to mega or gdrive.

Last edited:

joao2804

May 14, 2020
View attachment 929562

Overview:
Jamie Last (changeable name) has spent the last couple weeks on a summertime high. At eight-years-old, nothing is better than what feels like endless days of school-less adventures, especially when you live walking distance from the beach. While coming home under a scorching sunset one fine evening, Jamie is approached by a stranger. The man is looking for a kid who can do him a favor, and he’s even offering to pay for it. He wants Jamie to please be friends with his only child. The person is Mr. Holden, Jamie’s new neighbor, as well as the father of the odd, and oddly named boy, Cove. Whether Jamie wants to play along or not, Cove isn’t going anywhere. He's present in Jamie's life for far longer than they ever would've guessed.

And then the long days of vacation finally come to an end. Summer may not be able to last forever, but Jamie can take comfort in knowing it will come back again someday…

Thread Updated: 2021-11-03
Release Date: 2021-11-03
Developer: GBPatch - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.40 & Stand alone Beta v1.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

* Save files from the end of Step 3 will work with Step 4, but save files from the end of the prior Step 4 beta won't work.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - -
Mac: - MEGA - - -

18+ Patreon Bonus
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Android: - MEGA - -

Extras: - DLC step 2 -

Our Life: Beta Build 0.96 (Cove Wedding DLC Intro!):
Win/Linux
: - - MEGA - -
Mac: - - MEGA -
Android: - - MEGA - -

thexxxfairy thanks for the link

View attachment 929581 View attachment 929582 View attachment 929583 View attachment 929584 View attachment 929585
View attachment 929586 View attachment 929587 View attachment 929588 View attachment 929589 View attachment 929590
nopy downloads in general will not work for a while so can you do the download like you did on step 2?

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
They really need to hurry the whole thing up, only 26 days left in autum and I really don't want to wait a whole year till Our Life 2.

• Angry
Reactions: RedenRed

sir1998

Aug 11, 2020
They really need to hurry the whole thing up, only 26 days left in autum and I really don't want to wait a whole year till Our Life 2.
They only started work on ol2 earlier this year, and the ol1 demo was released in 2019. I'm going to assume you don't know much about coding but the amount of work necessary to to have all of the mechanics in ol1 working is almost frightening not to mention ol1 still has 3 dlcs left to be released. ol2 is not even in alpha yet keep in mind the have to recreate the very complicated and fragile coding used for cove's personality system for 2 characters but they also need to write the script, get the art made (also something that will take a while) and sort out the voice acting and soundtrack. We will be extremely lucky if the base of the game with no dcls is finished this time next year.

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
Okay, I apologize ahead of time if I'm asking something already asked, and I'd like to also issue a strong PERVERT ALERT for all areas...WHERE'S THE LOLIS?! :ROFLMAO: I played this game a little, a long time ago, and I think there was an uncensored/sexual content version somewhere? I'm a frequent supporter of several games, so I'm not against paying for it, but I don't wanna spend all day trying to find it, or piece together how many different download links I need to click...what can I say, I'm a lazy pervert.:sneaky: So help me if you can, and thank you for your time!;)(y)

Jul 30, 2018
Okay, I apologize ahead of time if I'm asking something already asked, and I'd like to also issue a strong PERVERT ALERT for all areas...WHERE'S THE LOLIS?! :ROFLMAO: I played this game a little, a long time ago, and I think there was an uncensored/sexual content version somewhere? I'm a frequent supporter of several games, so I'm not against paying for it, but I don't wanna spend all day trying to find it, or piece together how many different download links I need to click...what can I say, I'm a lazy pervert.:sneaky: So help me if you can, and thank you for your time!;)(y)
There's no sexual content in the game besides a single side chapter that is focused on the Main Love Interest Cove when hes 18 years old. So there's no Loli content.

Reactions: sweaterweather4327

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
If you download the 1.04 beta that just came out, do you still need to download the 'Our Life: Beta Build 0.97 (Cove Wedding DLC Intro!)' file? Or do you only need one and not the other, or...?

4.70 star(s) 25 Votes