VN Ren'Py Our Life: Beginnings & Always [v1.7.1 + All DLC's] [GBPatch]

4.80 star(s) 23 Votes

danziee

Dec 17, 2021
Thanks, OP. This is a cute game with a ton of choices. Apparently, another DLC is getting ready to be released soon as well, at least according to Twitter. The wedding DLC.

Reactions: sweaterweather4327

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
anyone have the ol2 beta demo? it was released today
Probably need to make a request thread.
Here is the OL2 beta

Our Life: Now & Forever Mini-Demo Beta Build
Win/Linux:
Mac:
APK:

(I haven't yet uploaded it to any other hosts, I may post some other links like mega later if I get time)

sp_Ace

Dec 13, 2020
Here is the OL2 beta

Our Life: Now & Forever Mini-Demo Beta Build
Win/Linux:
Mac:
APK:

(I haven't yet uploaded it to any other hosts, I may post some other links like mega later if I get time)
Bless you and GB for this Christmas present! :love:

Last edited:

kiciyo

Oct 13, 2021
Hey people. I have a problem with new version with beta build wedding dlc for android. I downloaded that and I have "zip" file. I didn't saw there any apk file in it after unzip. What should I do? Sorry for being dumb XD

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
GB Patch just uploaded a post on tumblr that says this exactly ' the Cove Wedding DLC and the Our Life: Now & Forever mini-demo will both be releasing publicly in January, 2022! '

Also a goal list!

GB Patch 2022 Goals:

· Release the Cove Wedding DLC, Derek Story DLC, and Baxter Story DLC for Our Life: Beginnings & Always

· Launch Our Life: Beginnings & Always on the Googleplay Store

· Release the Our Life: Now & Forever mini-demo publicly

· Release a full length Our Life: Now & Forever demo publicly

· Have Our Life: Now & Forever become our main project in development

· Launch a crowdfunding campaign for Our Life: Now & Forever

· Do some work on our older projects that had be paused after OL’s scale was immensely expanded

Bungleborf83

Jul 5, 2020
Not really :) theyre adoptive moms, it says so in stage 2, i think
it says so in step 1, the thing you're referring to is in step 2 when you and lizzie find out
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
also referring to melongirl, the devs implement the 2 mom's really well so it doesnt really feel token'd in or forced. just really wholesome. honestly "just really wholesome" should be the tagline of the entire game/ series at this point

Reactions: Angelaizawa
4.80 star(s) 23 Votes