VN Ren'Py Our Life: Beginnings & Always [v1.7.1 + All DLC's] [GBPatch]

4.80 star(s) 23 Votes

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
"Our Life: Beta Build 0.97 (Cove Wedding DLC Intro!) Win/Linux" Like guy two posts above said, this is actual latest version.

jpg/pngs various lossy optimizations, Ogg Vorbis ~500kbps --> Opus ~112kbps (target 96kbps), compressed from 742MB to 270MB

Last edited:

Starlord16

Nov 24, 2021
Hope some dedicated modders make some new routes, I want the baxter route, the cliff route, the derek route, even the jeremy route the reverse harem route :p

Rasorui

Jun 28, 2020
Hope some dedicated modders make some new routes, I want the baxter route, the cliff route, the derek route, even the jeremy route the reverse harem route :p
Derek and Baxter are going to have DLC routes after the wedding DLC and Jeremy is a cameo character from XOXO Droplets where he does have a route.
Cliff and harem route are unfortunately not going to happen (tho I think it is possible to have both Derek and Cove have a crush on you in step 2 but nothing will come out of it)

Mjimhenloo

Oct 31, 2021
Can someone help? I'm having problems installing the android version of Our Life. Maybe someone had similar problems and can help me? It always said "App not installed"

Alter_Reyd

May 25, 2020
Can someone help? I'm having problems installing the android version of Our Life. Maybe someone had similar problems and can help me? It always said "App not installed"
the issue might be because of your phone storage, or reinstall the apk and it might work

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
So I have a few questions for anyone who may know...

1. With the Derek and Baxter routes, are they fully completed right now (I assume not), and do you need to start a new game for them or can you load up a save just before you meet them in the game?

2. Are Derek and Baxter gonna be fully fledged routes that span from when you meet them to adulthood (like with Cove)?

3. Is there any plans for more 18+ scenes, specifically for when you marry Cove? Just speaking for myself, although I really love the wholesome feel of this whole game, considering how much MC and Cove potentially love each other, it feels weird to stick to basic kissing and the occasional butt grab or innuendo when they're full adults (especially if you already played the other 18+ content that was released for their teenage (?) step, and especially if they marry). How about some Honeymoon action? ;)

4. Any plans for 18+ content for Derek or Baxter? Cos I gotta say, I'm really liking their adult sprites - especially Derek - and Baxter would be a total bottom for my dom male MC. lol.

I'm pretty sad that this game is coming to an end now, and that I can't just play it over as if it's the first time. It's been really unique, and can't help make you feel all warm and fuzzy, which few games can do without feeling cliche or childish for older/adult players.

Reactions: Angelaizawa

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
So I have a few questions for anyone who may know...

1. With the Derek and Baxter routes, are they fully completed right now (I assume not), and do you need to start a new game for them or can you load up a save just before you meet them in the game?

2. Are Derek and Baxter gonna be fully fledged routes that span from when you meet them to adulthood (like with Cove)?

3. Is there any plans for more 18+ scenes, specifically for when you marry Cove? Just speaking for myself, although I really love the wholesome feel of this whole game, considering how much MC and Cove potentially love each other, it feels weird to stick to basic kissing and the occasional butt grab or innuendo when they're full adults (especially if you already played the other 18+ content that was released for their teenage (?) step, and especially if they marry). How about some Honeymoon action? ;)

4. Any plans for 18+ content for Derek or Baxter? Cos I gotta say, I'm really liking their adult sprites - especially Derek - and Baxter would be a total bottom for my dom male MC. lol.

I'm pretty sad that this game is coming to an end now, and that I can't just play it over as if it's the first time. It's been really unique, and can't help make you feel all warm and fuzzy, which few games can do without feeling cliche or childish for older/adult players.
This is just from what I've heard in regards to the game, though when I was backing and through their various sites. Things may be wrong now or in the future. Though I know the DLC since they just recently answered some asks about it. Questions 3 and 4 are the most likely to change in the future.

1. They are mostly focused on the wedding dlc and OL2. After the wedding dlc the people who work on OL1 will switch to focus on the Derek and Baxter dlcs (though Derek should be first).

2. No. They'll even have their own Moments added to Step 2 (D) or Step 3 (B). They'll also both have their own 'version' of Step 4. You'll even be able to pick which version Derek, Baxter, or standard which can lead to ending up with Cove as they are writing in references to things like say to you dating Baxter in Step 3 but end up with Cove

3+4. They have said they would be open to if enough people want it. Though again they would be Patreon only. They can't be in-game besides the few lighter things to not change the rating of the game since that limits what they can do or will affect the VAs.

Last edited:

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
Sorry for the double post but I also had a question.

Anyone a tier 2+ patreon and have the demo of OL2 that is supposedly out?

Reactions: kiciyo

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
This is just from what I've heard in regards to the game, though when I was backing and through their various sites. Things may be wrong now or in the future. Though I know the DLC since they just recently answered some asks about it. Questions 3 and 4 are the most likely to change in the future.

1. They are mostly focused on the wedding dlc and OL2. After the wedding dlc the people who work on OL1 will switch to focus on the Derek and Baxter dlcs (though Derek should be first).

2. No. They'll even have their own Moments added to Step 2 (D) or Step 3 (B). They'll also both have their own 'version' of Step 4. You'll even be able to pick which version Derek, Baxter, or standard which can lead to ending up with Cove as they are writing in references to things like say to you dating Baxter in Step 3 but end up with Cove

3+4. They have said they would be open to if enough people want it. Though again they would be Patreon only. They can't be in-game besides the few lighter things to not change the rating of the game since that limits what they can do or will affect the VAs.
Thanks! That's some really great info, both in terms of having answered my questions and being really good news.

I'm also really glad to hear that there's a decent chance that there will be 18+ content too. Don't get me wrong, I love the game as it is now and the wholesomeness of it, but to me it feels natural to have adult situations occur when MC and Cove reach an age where it's natural for them to be thinking of and wanting those things (if the player should want it). That being said, I understand why it's an add-on rather then being part of the base game, and so allows those who aren't interested in any sexually-related content (or are technically too young) to have an experience more in line with what they want without feeling they miss out.

Fingers crossed that all works out well.

I also really hope that there are more games along this vein in future - following a relationship, friends to lovers, through the years (Besides OL2). It's quite original, sweet and fun to play.

Speaking of that, if anyone knows other titles like that, I'd love to know. I've never played a game quite like OL. :)

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
The OL2 demo is estimated to come out in spring next year i believe. it was talked about in an ask on their tumblr.
Huh. I thought I saw on an ask that it was out. Dang. I'm really looking forward to it.

4.80 star(s) 23 Votes