5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

forvt

Aug 7, 2022
they'll probably make more stretch goals but I doubt 18+ will be one of them... it'll probably come up much after the game is launched and only for patreon users. Maybe a dlc for other characters like we had with Baxter and Derek? it'll probably be a girl too like Vianca or (I forgot the name of the ginger one lol)

ggezwux

Jul 30, 2021
1) Don't know if anyone read it, but yes we'll be able to marry both!
2) Vianca isn't getting one, if anyone is getting a side romance dlc it'll be Renee <3 (confirmed, kab doesn't wanna make any full promises rn! might be a stretch goal tho since we need more aha)
3) LMAOO are y'all on the Opal and Yusuf hype train? Had the wildest thought that it could be a thing related to them...
4) and the money that would be left over after OL2 is fully fully done would probably go to Project W :0 patreon bonus moment go crazy tho

Savaralyn

Apr 30, 2023
Honestly I just hope that GB Patch don't go and over-extend themselves with too many extra stretch goals just because the Kickstarter is doing very well. I'd be more than happy to just have the game and whats been promised already in a polished and complete state.

Panon_B

Apr 28, 2023
1) Don't know if anyone read it, but yes we'll be able to marry both!
2) Vianca isn't getting one, if anyone is getting a side romance dlc it'll be Renee <3 (confirmed, kab doesn't wanna make any full promises rn! might be a stretch goal tho since we need more aha)
3) LMAOO are y'all on the Opal and Yusuf hype train? Had the wildest thought that it could be a thing related to them...
4) and the money that would be left over after OL2 is fully fully done would probably go to Project W :0 patreon bonus moment go crazy tho
GB mentioned that they won't do Vianca because she's a lesbian and they won't discriminate against players in this way. I'm like, inappropriately stocked about Renee though lol. I don't even know why I like that idea so much considering only the first step is up, and I'm playing a demigirl bUT I SEE THE POTENTIAL THERE. Only thing I wish for is that she would have the spirit with her OG hair color, because while her dying her hair to be like her mom is super cute, the fox-colored hair is cemented in my brain to be fully Renee. Especially with the only available scene where our PC is thinking of foxes when Ren pops up in their vision, startling them and Ren being curious about their reaction. It's so cute!! Heh.

About NSFW - considering Cove got two moments, I think it would be doable? It's obviously a bit harder since there are two love interests and a poly route now but if they weren't against adding an NSFW "moment", they could just let the player base vote for what they want ("first time, wedding, something entirely different"), and do one (or one for each route) instead. Or even just one for each love interest if they decided Qiu and Tam wouldn't really want to interact sexually.

(Also, still gnawing my teeth a bit about not getting Baxter NSFW lmaoo)

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
Or even just one for each love interest if they decided Qiu and Tam wouldn't really want to interact sexually.
I know GBP mentioned that the two LIs won’t be in love with each other (which is a bit of a bummer), but I feel like any potential 18+ moment when playing the poly route would feel off if there wasn’t a sex scene with all three (a threesome, but like a wholesome one).

Panon_B

Apr 28, 2023
I know GBP mentioned that the two LIs won’t be in love with each other (which is a bit of a bummer), but I feel like any potential 18+ moment when playing the poly route would feel off if there wasn’t a sex scene with all three (a threesome, but like a wholesome one).
I actually like that choice, and mentioned it in this thread before lol. Even canonically, currently, any romance between them would feel forced to me. It's confirmed if not for PC, they just wouldn't be together (Qiu is mentioned to maybe be interested in Baxter if not for PC).
I definitely would be interested in poly NSFW content but also feel it would be sort out of character currently. But well, we first need to see how their relationship develops in step 3. Because in step 2 they're firmy "affection rivals" lmao.
Edit: I could go on and on about the relationship thing in romance games but I suppose I can shorten most of it into one sentence "It's a V type relationship? Huge W for people with attachment injuries!! (me)" lmaoo.

Last edited:

ggezwux

Jul 30, 2021
GB mentioned that they won't do Vianca because she's a lesbian and they won't discriminate against players in this way. I'm like, inappropriately stocked about Renee though lol. I don't even know why I like that idea so much considering only the first step is up, and I'm playing a demigirl bUT I SEE THE POTENTIAL THERE. Only thing I wish for is that she would have the spirit with her OG hair color, because while her dying her hair to be like her mom is super cute, the fox-colored hair is cemented in my brain to be fully Renee. Especially with the only available scene where our PC is thinking of foxes when Ren pops up in their vision, startling them and Ren being curious about their reaction. It's so cute!! Heh.

About NSFW - considering Cove got two moments, I think it would be doable? It's obviously a bit harder since there are two love interests and a poly route now but if they weren't against adding an NSFW "moment", they could just let the player base vote for what they want ("first time, wedding, something entirely different"), and do one (or one for each route) instead. Or even just one for each love interest if they decided Qiu and Tam wouldn't really want to interact sexually.

(Also, still gnawing my teeth a bit about not getting Baxter NSFW lmaoo)
Which I think is completely fair. I saw a few people getting a tiny bit upset over it but, the whole point of Our Life is that no matter your identity you won't be locked out of romancing any LIs. I am side eyeing Vianca and Serenity already though... but then I'm like... nah, that wouldn't happen... right? LMAO Also I lowkey agree, I absolutely adore Renee's red hair but I also am attached to her original hair color :')<3 I think it'll also be a little hard to make her a DLC though because her situation is different from Derek and B-man's, yknow? She shows in every Step and Kab is def not doing 5 extra moments for every Step lolol

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Tunak23

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
Which I think is completely fair. I saw a few people getting a tiny bit upset over it but, the whole point of Our Life is that no matter your identity you won't be locked out of romancing any LIs. I am side eyeing Vianca and Serenity already though... but then I'm like... nah, that wouldn't happen... right? LMAO Also I lowkey agree, I absolutely adore Renee's red hair but I also am attached to her original hair color :')<3 I think it'll also be a little hard to make her a DLC though because her situation is different from Derek and B-man's, yknow? She shows in every Step and Kab is def not doing 5 extra moments for every Step lolol

Honestly a good compromise could be reached because the poly will only be Step4. I'd say have one patreon bonus per LI but not the poly (maybe with some votes for when they actually happen so there aren't 4 of them unless Kab is up for it) or only do wedding night ones (maybe one with the poly is that'll be a 'marriage' option).
That's just how I see it best working out.

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
Our Life 2: Park Concept Art Sketches
Here's another look into the designing process that happened for one of the game's backgrounds! This time it's the old concept art for the park. We went with option A for the game, though you might be able to notice some edits were done that make the final version different than the initial sketch. It turned out beautifully

Savaralyn

Apr 30, 2023
Our Life 2: Wheels Script Snippet

I'm working on the companion Moment to Walks! Here's a little look into what you can expect from your bike- and other things- riding adventure .

I figured you'd only be able to ride with Qiu or Tam if you didn't have your own ride, so I made two separate saves just for that lmao

Last edited:
Reactions: sweaterweather4327

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
Our Life 2: Wheels Chapter Card

Another Moment script is in-progress and I just remembered these chapter cards are supposed to be a thing, haha. It took so long to get to writing the Moments that it slipped my mind and currently Walks doesn't have a chapter card, despite it being fully scripted already. But the asset for Wheels, Qiu's bike, was done far in advance, so here's that.

I think these are charming and I'm glad I recalled the concept.

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes