5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Thomas1999

May 12, 2020

Our Life: Now & Forever Beta Build 1.3.6 (PC, Mac, Android)

Alright! We've gotten a beta together for you all. This one is back to childhood with the first part of the "Wheels" Moment. It's the companion story to Walks. Things will be a bit different in Wheels depending on if you've played Walks already or not, and the same goes for Walks if you've done Wheels or haven't.
To see more of the content, you need to stick with Qiu at the park! The Tamarack activity hasn't been implemented and will cut the beta off even earlier than normal.
(I didn't have time to write/add in any suggestions left in the 1.3.4 thread yet. Those will be added for build 1.3.7, though. I just need a chance to catch up on everything, aha.)
Download Links:

And since we've had some problems in the past with so many people downloading beta builds that they get locked out by Google Drive, I've uploaded mirror builds! If the first ones listed don't work, you can try these.

Or you can bypass the quota by logging in to a Google Drive account, then on the file's download page, click "Add shortcut to Drive" in the upper right corner. Save it to your Drive, then create a new folder, put it inside, and download the folder!
Save files from the prior beta should work in this beta!
New Content:
  • Half-ish of the Wheels Moment. It's Part 1 of the script but Part 2 is notably bigger which isn't usually how this goes
  • A new music track is included
  • Small fixes to typos/errors from the prior build
So, this update was a struggle and smaller on the whole than normal. But I'm glad we got something out this month while the KS was going! That's an achievement in and of itself. I hope people still enjoy this little look into a brand new Moment of the game. Thank you for supporting us

Thomas1999

May 12, 2020

Our Life: Now & Forever Beta Build 1.3.6 (PC, Mac, Android)

Alright! We've gotten a beta together for you all. This one is back to childhood with the first part of the "Wheels" Moment. It's the companion story to Walks. Things will be a bit different in Wheels depending on if you've played Walks already or not, and the same goes for Walks if you've done Wheels or haven't.
To see more of the content, you need to stick with Qiu at the park! The Tamarack activity hasn't been implemented and will cut the beta off even earlier than normal.
(I didn't have time to write/add in any suggestions left in the 1.3.4 thread yet. Those will be added for build 1.3.7, though. I just need a chance to catch up on everything, aha.)
Download Links:
Windows/Linux Download
Mac Download
Android Download
And since we've had some problems in the past with so many people downloading beta builds that they get locked out by Google Drive, I've uploaded mirror builds! If the first ones listed don't work, you can try these.
Windows/Linux Download Mirror
Mac Download Mirror
Android Download Mirror
Or you can bypass the quota by logging in to a Google Drive account, then on the file's download page, click "Add shortcut to Drive" in the upper right corner. Save it to your Drive, then create a new folder, put it inside, and download the folder!
Save files from the prior beta should work in this beta!
New Content:
  • Half-ish of the Wheels Moment. It's Part 1 of the script but Part 2 is notably bigger which isn't usually how this goes
  • A new music track is included
  • Small fixes to typos/errors from the prior build
So, this update was a struggle and smaller on the whole than normal. But I'm glad we got something out this month while the KS was going! That's an achievement in and of itself. I hope people still enjoy this little look into a brand new Moment of the game. Thank you for supporting us
Sorry this took a bit I'm on UK time and work nights right now so I only just got home.

Ren123432fd

May 10, 2022
The fourth goal of the kickstarter is completed!
Although I doubt there will be enough time for them to add and fulfill two more :c (Which could bring a Renee DLC)
but I cross my fingers that they add the objective (Although I think my internal scream would be worse to see the dlc in front of my eyes and not be made)

Reactions: Tunak23 and Panon_B

Savaralyn

Apr 30, 2023
Have we gotten any word as to whether halloween will be a thing that happens in each step? Or would it just be step 1? I can see why GB wouldn't want to have moments that are too repetitive, but considering how big a holiday it is in America + how much of an easy excuse it is to have the characters getting together in a festive atmosphere, I could see it being one of those things that's used to show how character relationships are progressing and changing. (Plus it'd be cute to see everyone's costume ideas change as they get older)

gamwezs

Jul 12, 2018
Have we gotten any word as to whether halloween will be a thing that happens in each step? Or would it just be step 1? I can see why GB wouldn't want to have moments that are too repetitive, but considering how big a holiday it is in America + how much of an easy excuse it is to have the characters getting together in a festive atmosphere, I could see it being one of those things that's used to show how character relationships are progressing and changing. (Plus it'd be cute to see everyone's costume ideas change as they get older)
I don't think it's confirmed for every step but it's definitely in step 1 and 2.

Goukijin

Jun 3, 2017
This has probably been answered before, but does this game have adult content? I didn't know if the tags were current.

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes