5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

ggezwux

Jul 30, 2021
Have we gotten any word as to whether halloween will be a thing that happens in each step? Or would it just be step 1? I can see why GB wouldn't want to have moments that are too repetitive, but considering how big a holiday it is in America + how much of an easy excuse it is to have the characters getting together in a festive atmosphere, I could see it being one of those things that's used to show how character relationships are progressing and changing. (Plus it'd be cute to see everyone's costume ideas change as they get older)
Will there be a Halloween moment in each Step, or only in a single Step?
"I imagine Steps One through Three will have Halloween come up, maybe to different degrees of importance. I don't know if it'll be in the Step Four epilogue."

From the QnA :]

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
Our Life 2: Extra Expression Qiu & Tam (Step 2)
The two leads aren't always in best spirits during Step 2, but they're not always super unhappy either. So, they've gotten a slightly annoyed, but also kind of neutral, new expression to use when things are only "meh" rather than "miserable", haha.

Luunar

Jul 12, 2022
This has probably been answered before, but does this game have adult content? I didn't know if the tags were current.
Maybe in the future but definitely not right now because the only playable parts of this game is while they're 10 years old, and then a small snippet of when they're 14.

Reactions: ggezwux

Savaralyn

Apr 30, 2023
Maybe in the future but definitely not right now because the only playable parts of this game is while they're 10 years old, and then a small snippet of when they're 14.
Didn't GB say that they probably wouldn't be doing any 18+ DLC for this one? Or at least, nothing's planned at the moment?

Reactions: ggezwux

gamwezs

Jul 12, 2018
It's the final day of the Kickstarter, I know we got the wedding DLC but did Ren as a love interest ever get funded?

Mmmmmmk

Sep 28, 2021
Does anyone have the transcript for the October Patreon Q&A? I always really like reading those :)

Savaralyn

Apr 30, 2023
Well shit this is definitely a case of don't knock it until you try it for me,
The worst part of this game is the fact that i have to wait 2 years until the full game comes out!
Yep, I only got into the original "Our Life" game after it was already mostly completed (sans baxter DLC), but now I'll have to go through the whole development process. Ah well, it'll undoubtedly be worth it in the end. :sleep:

Ren123432fd

May 10, 2022
I can imagine tamarack being so excited in baxter's bike and then hit the bike against some tree.
That would be so funny
In fact, that reminds me that we can fall, if we decide to compete against Qiu and Darren, because we are distracted or tired, then we can react by crying or anything else, but the beta just ends there.
So maybe our Mc can insist on riding Baxter's bike like Tamarack and we'll be the ones to crash into the tree XD

Reactions: RUMInej0

Thomas1999

May 12, 2020
Hi, I'm having trouble with installing the DLCs, I've read multiple times and searched for clear instructions but all I've found are PC related and I play it on Android.

I tried to install it multiple times and even downloading it from the multiple links they offered but it doesn't work at all.

Can anyone give me more clear instructions of what to do? Again, all I've found are PC related instructions.
What DLCs this game doesn't have any.

Reactions: Ren123432fd

Tunak23

Aug 16, 2018
Hi, I'm having trouble with installing the DLCs, I've read multiple times and searched for clear instructions but all I've found are PC related and I play it on Android.

I tried to install it multiple times and even downloading it from the multiple links they offered but it doesn't work at all.

Can anyone give me more clear instructions of what to do? Again, all I've found are PC related instructions.
Are you confusing this game with the prequel of sorts Our life Beginnings and always? That one was completed and has dlc yes so if you want help regarding that visit the first game's thread.

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes