5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
Our Life 2: Spoiler Lineart

So. Anybody having a wedding around here? You wouldn't happen to need... a planner?

Haha yeah, Baxter is indeed going to be the planner for the wedding with Qiu and/or Tamarack. It can't be helped. He would throw his non-existent wedding planner license in the trash if some other person got that job. He’s still very dramatic.

Though, don't worry, it's not another unexpected turn of events. Baxter appears in the normal version of Step 4 no matter what. 25-year-old B-Man is a brave boy who can make an effort to reach out to people he'd like to talk to (plus his parents spend most of their time on business trips or vacations and aren't hanging around that small town). The boy's club is getting back together with the (potentially) only person in it who is still a boy. Hallelujah.

Savaralyn

Apr 30, 2023

So. Anybody having a wedding around here? You wouldn't happen to need... a planner?

Haha yeah, Baxter is indeed going to be the planner for the wedding with Qiu and/or Tamarack. It can't be helped. He would throw his non-existent wedding planner license in the trash if some other person got that job. He’s still very dramatic.

Though, don't worry, it's not another unexpected turn of events. Baxter appears in the normal version of Step 4 no matter what. 25-year-old B-Man is a brave boy who can make an effort to reach out to people he'd like to talk to (plus his parents spend most of their time on business trips or vacations and aren't hanging around that small town). The boy's club is getting back together with the (potentially) only person in it who is still a boy. Hallelujah.
Does that mean he'd show up after the events of B&A take place? I wonder if he'll have any references to Sunset birds characters, though I have no idea if/how that'd even work in terms of reading saves or whatever.

Ivirana0

Aug 29, 2023

OMFG they BETTER add something to mention the love of his life! (If it was after his DLC) so his friends know he found happiness at last

Ivirana0

Aug 29, 2023
It's confirmed we have some control. They wouldn't go back on such a big thing. Though of course it's only hair and accessories as we already knew.
It's likely just not in yet as this is just a preview. I got a few looks while reading through some different options (though, I never got Qiu's short hair despite like 5 starts).
Don't know if someone already told you, but you get Qiu-short hair if you have a crush until step 2.... I think that was it, but I also didn't play the "walks" moment... Might be one of the two. Or none hahaha I have played the demo only two times.

forvt

Aug 7, 2022
Don't know if someone already told you, but you get Qiu-short hair if you have a crush until step 2.... I think that was it, but I also didn't play the "walks" moment... Might be one of the two. Or none hahaha I have played the demo only two times.
Oh? I thought the different looks weren't implemented bc I always get the same look for them but maybe it's bc I always choose to have a crush on qiu...now I have to play again

Reactions: Ivirana0

Eemiikremk

Mar 18, 2022
Actually I got Longer hairstyle even if I had a crush on him since step one. :unsure: Some functionalities are there, but since theres only one moment we cant change much of their appearance.

Xerneas

Apr 27, 2017
The appearance for both Tamarack and Qiu is fully randomized right now, with equal chance for all options for both hair and accessory. I imagine it's just to show off that there are different appearances while growing up

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
Our Life 2: Neighborhood Morning Step 2 Background

This is the proper version of the neighborhood as things stand in Step 2. There's no especially drastic changes, but time has definitely passed. How many differences from the Step 1 version can you spot, haha?

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
Our Life 2: Wheels Screenshots

Aw, Ren is having fun. For a few seconds, haha.

But not really, she has fun the whole time.

[And I'm working on a Tuesday because I took a lot of extra time off last week and I've gotta get some things done. I'll have a day off later this week, probably Thursday.]

Panon_B

Apr 28, 2023
Which I think is completely fair. I saw a few people getting a tiny bit upset over it but, the whole point of Our Life is that no matter your identity you won't be locked out of romancing any LIs. I am side eyeing Vianca and Serenity already though... but then I'm like... nah, that wouldn't happen... right? LMAO Also I lowkey agree, I absolutely adore Renee's red hair but I also am attached to her original hair color :')<3 I think it'll also be a little hard to make her a DLC though because her situation is different from Derek and B-man's, yknow? She shows in every Step and Kab is def not doing 5 extra moments for every Step lolol

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm pretty sure Ren is confirmed as the only possible DLC so far. She wouldn't be available in step 1 because that would lock some players out, and I'm still not clear if step 3 will have moments or is it just a prologue. If it's the latter - we have a simple solution - Renee being a Step 2 DLC lol.

"some people might feel some typa way that Tamarack gets a bonus moment but Qiu doesn't (which is dumb, fictional or not, don't disrespect someone's boundaries lol)"
Honestly? I disagree. They're fictional, they don't have boundaries - meaning the creator would only commit a conscious decision of excluding players who feel sexually attracted to one of them. That is, imo, way more unfair than anything else because fans, in turn, are real people. You answered why that would be unfair yourself - because it's a game based on inclusion. That's why all OL1 love interests are panromantic, too. Cove is grey-ace but he still gets an NSFW moment because, well, he's demi. Which, btw, you can write an NSFW moment for asexual characters too, and it also could be very interesting and inclusive.

As for the content - It would pretty much even out with the content of OL1 I think? That's why I'm saying one NSFW event instead of two - because you have two love interests now. NSFW moments are also relatively short, with little content, compared to DLCs so that wouldn't really even be a competition imo.

Savaralyn

Apr 30, 2023
Our Life 2: Wheels Screenshots

Aw, Ren is having fun. For a few seconds, haha.

But not really, she has fun the whole time.

[And I'm working on a Tuesday because I took a lot of extra time off last week and I've gotta get some things done. I'll have a day off later this week, probably Thursday.]
what the heck is that on tamaracks helmet ?

• Haha
Reactions: Eemiikremk

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
Our Life 2: Corner Store Concept Art Sketches

These are the two options the BG artist conceptualized for the corner store! It's neat seeing the design process of how stuff comes together. But we ended up having Version A in the actual game.

gamwezs

Jul 12, 2018
Sorry for bothering but does anyone know how to put this game to Spanish on android?
I don't think you can add it to the APK, but if you download an app called Joi Play you should be able to download the PC version and play it on your phone. Once you have the PC version you can just apply the patch to the game files.

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
Our Life 2: Walks Chapter Card

Now Walks has a Chapter Card, too! Walks and Wheels are linked Moments and fittingly the items on their chapters cards are kind of a pair. One is something iconic to Qiu, the bike, and other is totally unique to Tamarack, her bag.

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes