5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Luunar

Jul 12, 2022
Didn't GB say that they probably wouldn't be doing any 18+ DLC for this one? Or at least, nothing's planned at the moment?
I believe they said it's not explicitly planned right now but it wasn't a priority. Something along those lines. But the reason why they released the 18+ stuff for the first one because it was through popular demand. If it does happen for N&F (Which it probably will, also through popular demand), it'll be Patreon-Only like the first one and won't be released to steam in order to keep it accessible for all ages.

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
Our Life 2: New Features & KS Stretch Goal DLC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Phew, that's everything! OL2 sure is gonna be a fancy VN, aha.

Jul 2, 2022
Our Life 2: Wheels Part 2 Screenshots (Patreon)

When you make it to the park to ride around in Wheels, there are two major branches for how you spend your time there. One of them is racing with Qiu and Darren. The current beta ends right before the end of the competition, the beta we're working on now finishes it. I'm sure it'll be a thrilling conclusion no matter what happens!

But man I went way too overboard on alterations for Part 2 of Wheels, which is why it's so much longer than Part 1. It makes for a neat Moment, though, ahah.

Savaralyn

Apr 30, 2023
Our Life 2: New Features & KS Stretch Goal DLC

Phew, that's everything! OL2 sure is gonna be a fancy VN, aha.
It'll be interesting to see the poly marriage thing, seems like it might have a potential bit of melancholy undertone with the whole 'you can't legally get married this way and must just have a ceremony' thing. :unsure:

Luunar

Jul 12, 2022
It'll be interesting to see the poly marriage thing, seems like it might have a potential bit of melancholy undertone with the whole 'you can't legally get married this way and must just have a ceremony' thing. :unsure:
I somewhat agree but at the same time Our Life has a bit of a feel good theme to it and I feel like the two main Love Interests would just be happy no matter what as long as they're getting married to you.

Savaralyn

Apr 30, 2023
I somewhat agree but at the same time Our Life has a bit of a feel good theme to it and I feel like the two main Love Interests would just be happy no matter what as long as they're getting married to you.
Oh sure, in the end, Our Life is always about providing a more positive experience, but I mostly just meant if you chose to see it that way, similarly to how the main character in OL2 can feel sad/unsure about the fact that

Luunar

Jul 12, 2022
Oh sure, in the end, Our Life is always about providing a more positive experience, but I mostly just meant if you chose to see it that way, similarly to how the main character in OL2 can feel sad/unsure about the fact that
Yeah and I agree with you here as well! I'm also kinda curious to see how a poly marriage plays out with jealousy as well. Like, could it potentially cause drama at the wedding? Unlike the first it seems like they're not as shy when it comes to less happy situations, especially when you consider how the prologue of Step 2 is.

• Sad
Reactions: Tunak23

Savaralyn

Apr 30, 2023
Yeah and I agree with you here as well! I'm also kinda curious to see how a poly marriage plays out with jealousy as well. Like, could it potentially cause drama at the wedding? Unlike the first it seems like they're not as shy when it comes to less happy situations, especially when you consider how the prologue of Step 2 is.
I'd guess that by the point that you enter into a relationship with both (which I think is a step 3 or 4 thing only?), the jealousy mechanic will be toned down, so in the wedding you might just get a 'oh remember how you guys always squabbled when you were younger haha' type mention.

uwubot

Dec 25, 2020
Our Life 2: Qiu's Living Room Rainy BG (Step 1)

Wow, this is a lovely scene, with the rain outside the window and everything. But don't get too excited! Currently this is one of those situations where a whole extra art piece is needed for something quite small in the story. There's not a "hang out with Qiu at his place during the rain" Moment, aha.

At least not currently. Maybe later in Step 1 or in some other Step it'll happen.

uwubot

Dec 25, 2020
Our Life 2: Dance Hall Concept Art Sketches

It's been a while, so here's another piece of old concept art from the game's development! These were the possible concepts for the dance hall background where Qiu learns ballet and Baxter practices his ballroom steps. The version that made it into the game is B, though it got a lot of extra details to make it grander.

It's a fitting time to share this because I just recently wrote the first scenes that take place here. In December you'll get to visit if you play that month's beta update

Savaralyn

Apr 30, 2023
Our Life 2: Dance Hall Concept Art Sketches

It's been a while, so here's another piece of old concept art from the game's development! These were the possible concepts for the dance hall background where Qiu learns ballet and Baxter practices his ballroom steps. The version that made it into the game is B, though it got a lot of extra details to make it grander.

It's a fitting time to share this because I just recently wrote the first scenes that take place here. In December you'll get to visit if you play that month's beta update
I have to wonder how Baxter feels about him and Qiu studying different dance styles, so close yet so far lol

uwubot

Dec 25, 2020
Our Life 2: Fancy Fun Chapter Card

Tah-dah! We know now the name of the third Step 1 Moment- Fancy Fun. And the chapter card gives you an idea of something that's going to happen in this story

But most excitingly, it's already fully written. I finished the whole script a little earlier this month and I'm already a good chunk into the fourth Moment. Wow. The game is truly coming along now.

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes