5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Thomas1999

May 12, 2020

Our Life: Now & Forever Beta Build 1.3.7 (PC, Mac, Android)

Okay, the second Moment of Step 1 is finished! Well, it's in a state where it can be beta tested. It'll still have fixes and improvements along the way. Still, you can now play Wheels from start to finish and choosing any option you want. You can also see all the differences between Walks and Wheels based on which you do first and which you do second. I think it came together to be quite a neat set of Moments .

Download Links:

And since we've had some problems in the past with so many people downloading beta builds that they get locked out by Google Drive, I've uploaded mirror builds! If the first ones listed don't work, you can try these.

Or you can bypass the quota by logging in to a Google Drive account, then on the file's download page, click "Add shortcut to Drive" in the upper right corner. Save it to your Drive, then create a new folder, put it inside, and download the folder!
Save files from the prior beta should work in this beta!
New Content:
  • Wheels Part 2: 19,000 words of new content
  • Small fixes to typos/errors from the prior build
  • Added player suggestions from earlier feedback threads
Alright, thank you for waiting for the latest beta. This Moment in particular has an absolute ton of small branches and alterations. If you run into any errors or things not flowing right, feel free to send in a bug report in the comments or the thread in the Discord. I hope you'll enjoy your visit to the park

gamwezs

Jul 12, 2018

Okay, the second Moment of Step 1 is finished! Well, it's in a state where it can be beta tested. It'll still have fixes and improvements along the way. Still, you can now play Wheels from start to finish and choosing any option you want. You can also see all the differences between Walks and Wheels based on which you do first and which you do second. I think it came together to be quite a neat set of Moments .

Download Links:
Windows/Linux Download
Mac Download
Android Download
And since we've had some problems in the past with so many people downloading beta builds that they get locked out by Google Drive, I've uploaded mirror builds! If the first ones listed don't work, you can try these.
Windows/Linux Download Mirror
Mac Download Mirror
Android Download Mirror
Or you can bypass the quota by logging in to a Google Drive account, then on the file's download page, click "Add shortcut to Drive" in the upper right corner. Save it to your Drive, then create a new folder, put it inside, and download the folder!
New Content:
Alright, thank you for waiting for the latest beta. This Moment in particular has an absolute ton of small branches and alterations. If you run into any errors or things not flowing right, feel free to send in a bug report in the comments or the thread in the Discord. I hope you'll enjoy your visit to the park
Thank you!

ashnan

May 21, 2023
Patreon Q&A: November 2023

Happy almost end of the month! I've got the answers for people's questions this month. There were a lot of longer replies this time, haha. I hope it's interesting to hear about things with a bit more explanation.
thank you

Miukinnie02

Jul 26, 2021

Download Links:
Windows/Linux Download
Mac Download
Android Download
Windows/Linux Download Mirror
Mac Download Mirror
Android Download Mirror
New Content:
THANK YOU SO MUCH THOMAS MWAH MWAH I LOVE YOU

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
OurLifeNowAndForever-1.3.7Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

callhernene

Jul 1, 2022
Here's the script snippet. People really helped me out by posting the latest beta/Q&A here, so this's the least I can do. Can't post the actual pic sadly bc I have less than three posts.

Pure Text:
“This time the both of you got swords out of the supply basket before returning to the dead center of the shining wood floor.”

“Friends or foes, you weren’t sure what was supposed to be happening, faced each other down for a friendly spar or life and death battle.”

qiu “Uh-”

qiu “Avast yee matey, I’m a pirate! Surrender now, before you walk the plank. Unless you’re a pirate too?”

“He waffled on whether he should point his weapon your way. Guess Qiu had no idea what was going on either. The first move would be yours.”

Menu:

-“You clashed swords with Qiu.”:

-“You ran away from the threat!”:

-“You pretended there was some other enemy to fight. You’d work together.”:

######## end menu

if clashing:

“During one of the moments where Qiu’s sword was angled ahead, you slapped it away with your own. The clap of plastic hitting plastic announced your intentions loud and clear.”

qiu “Whoa-”

Menu:

-““Yes! I’m a rival pirate. You’re the one who will walk the plank.””:

“He snorted at your threats.”

qiu “We’ll see about that.”

-““Don’t let your guard down, Qiu.” you teased.”:

“He snorted at your declaration.”

qiu “I won’t. Not anymore. You’re dangerous!”

-““Then I’m the hero who stops pirates! You won’t defeat me.””:

qiu “I get to be the bad guy this time? Cool.”

-““I’m just [first_name] and I’ve got a sword, so I’m gonna hit you with it.””:

qiu “Then prepare to walk the plank, [first_name].”

[Choice menu continues]

Panon_B

Apr 28, 2023
I presume this will be in the upcoming moment 'Fancy Fun' btw. Looks like it's going to be a school-play type thing.
I'm preeetty sure GB had said the script for "Fancy Fun" is almost done, and it had ballet shoes as an image (which probably means after-school activities? they're in the dancing class and music club after all). So this is probably the next moment? Dunno.

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes