ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Just wait for few updates, and you will see jeremy breaking that rules soon. Particularly with Lena.
Lena automatically refuses to get into a relationship with Ian if she's got a thing for Jeremy. Or is actively dating someone else. So i can't say i see this happening.

Last edited:

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Always a great game, one of the masterpieces of adult games. But one year is really too long time to wait.
Lots of routes, some bugs in this version, but the story is fantastic. A must to play.

Reactions: Deaviannard

xortor

May 3, 2018
Oh don't worry I've been simping hard for her.
But yeah I guess it was the Lena relationship that I foolishly agreed to lol

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
well .. this is the alpha 0.10 so loose ends like missing triggers, misplaced files,
extra or missing variables in old saves might bork the game.
Try ignoring the errors or try another save. It was said that whole relationship paths
were tightened as to keep players into their lanes once they strike love with a character.

Grizzzzly

Dec 27, 2017
Is there an opportunity in the many paths for Ian and Louise? I was looking at the parameters and there is a ian_louise tracker. Played through numerous times and haven't found it (if it exists).

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Anyone know why this is greyed out for me?
Must... have... Cindy!
Incidentally, you don't need that option to get the same result. Pick the middle one and then let your lust cock do the talking for you.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes