maydonoz

Feb 27, 2020
1669934790249.png
Hi all, since I installed v8 jdmod in v9 alpha version, I can't log in to the game, it stays on the place in the photo and closes, can you help me please?

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
I'm still waiting on that Louise/Ian interaction, c'mon Eva, give us the good shit already.

Nice to see that we're finally seeing some crossovers between Lena and Ian's friends.
Ian/Louise should happen if Lena/Jeremy keep being sex-crazed monkeys unable to commit. Also, successfull Ian will be asked to hire someone with a grade in literature and Louise needs a job in the literature department.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: monk_56

wavejumper

Jun 10, 2020
Mac user here. I tried to build a Mac distribution of 10.0 Alpha via Renpy, or the technique of copying the game files into the .9 Mac version, but no dice, it crashes on me! :-( Anyone have better luck building a Mac version?

kioryu52

Aug 4, 2020
HELP ME PLEASE. I've been replaying the game to remember what it even was about, and when Ian and Cindy kiss, I have no other choice after that other than back away. How do I change that? I remember I could have sex with her right then and there, what happened? What stats should I change to allow that to happen/did I make some decision wrong?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
HELP ME PLEASE. I've been replaying the game to remember what it even was about, and when Ian and Cindy kiss, I have no other choice after that other than back away. How do I change that? I remember I could have sex with her right then and there, what happened? What stats should I change to allow that to happen/did I make some decision wrong?
You need either a spare point of willpower to continue the scene, or high enough lust (6+) to do it freely.

Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
I'm still waiting on that Louise/Ian interaction, c'mon Eva, give us the good shit already.

Nice to see that we're finally seeing some crossovers between Lena and Ian's friends.
Louise and Ian interact a bit before Lena's concert at the pub in my playthrough.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Could it be that there is a bug when the dancing starts at the birthday party? I could not go on at that point. Great update, apart from that!

Last edited:

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Anyone have the pre-remastered Ch 9 final still on their HD? Looking for the scripts and images folders in the game folder for an experiment.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes