Grizzzzly

Dec 27, 2017
Oh, you sweet child of reading too much into those vars.

Ian has points with Perry also, or Wade ... you are yet to see them sexting on eachother.
Jeremy never introduces you to his GF, dawg, neither does Lena.
They each like to sex her in their own time.
Lol, yes probably reading too much into things, with so many branches, paths etc.., I thought - hey this probably happened somewhere in here. So many branches, paths, lockouts, ...days of fun to be honest and really enjoyable. Kinda wish there was some clear warnings on future path lockouts.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Oh, you sweet child of reading too much into those vars.

Ian has points with Perry also, or Wade ... you are yet to see them sexting on eachother.
I would love to see that as a joke... maybe they send it to the wrong person and realize it later. :ROFLMAO:

portrapoodle

Jul 9, 2017
Lol, yes probably reading too much into things, with so many branches, paths etc.., I thought - hey this probably happened somewhere in here. So many branches, paths, lockouts, ...days of fun to be honest and really enjoyable. Kinda wish there was some clear warnings on future path lockouts.
I would suggest making a mod that did that then. That would be neat.

Reactions: Grizzzzly

electricstar

May 26, 2017
Don’t suppose anyone could share the scripts for Chapter 10? (Exported via unren)

Computer is getting fixed for the next couple of weeks but I want to read the new update

Thanks in advance

Reactions: IkarusWestwood

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Stan should fuck Louise like a primeape. She's treating him like shit, she's trying to act like cool rock 'n' roll chick, but we all know she's a week, dependent coward and cuckqueen. She's deserve to be complete dominate and conquered by a guy who she hate.
Stan doesn't have stamina for that, tho. He'd just get out of breath three pumps in, then go limp, then die from embarrassment.

locoaceto

Nov 1, 2019
Stan should fuck Louise like a primeape. She's treating him like shit, she's trying to act like cool rock 'n' roll chick, but we all know she's a week, dependent coward and cuckqueen. She's deserve to be complete dominate and conquered by a guy who she hate.
the way lena / louise mistress route is going, mixed with rent going up. I have a feeling Lena is gonna make that happen when louise still cant find a job and not pay rent

Jul 27, 2020
the way lena / louise mistress route is going, mixed with rent going up. I have a feeling Lena is gonna make that happen when louise still cant find a job and not pay rent
Yeah, i definitely can see that scene and how Lena as a character who's like Ian have huge impact on people around, can make it happens. So hot.
Hope we ain't wrong about that.

Last edited:
Dec 19, 2019
Thank you, I guess I've not impressed Ivy with Ian then...
Well, if you are not against playing with cheats you can open the console while playing with Ian and paste this:
"call friend_xp ('ivy') from _call_friend_xp_791" without the quotes
Each time you paste this and press enter Ian gains 1 relationship point with Ivy

Nov 1, 2022
I can't seem to get it... Is there any particular paths I need to be on?
Or better yet, do you maybe have the save for it? I'd appreciate it
My saves are extremely disorganized but if Ian and Lena aren't in a serious relationship and she's still free to do whatever she wants that might trigger it.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes