JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
The dialogue pretty much suggest a threesome with another girl. Ivy, most probably
There is an option during Lena, Holly, Ivy interaction (or during the drinking game in Chapter 7) where Lena can choose which fetishes she likes. One of those fetishes is a threesome. The game then gives you a further option to chose between a MMF or MFF threesome.

Since Lena already had a MFF threesome, and since there is an option to choose, I think you will also have an option to choose with whom the threesome will be.

LewdLife

Jan 31, 2021
I can see MC(male) having a lot of potential FFM 3some routes.

1. Lena/Holly (Lena and Holly gets pretty close, Holly gets little corrupted, cheats on Stan with the 2 MCs)

2. Lena/Ivy (Ivy and 2 MCs meet-up, Ivy leads them to 3some in some way; damn she's a wild one, can do this)

3. Lena/Cindy (they slowly get close with modelling as their common passion, Cindy NOW cheats on her bf with both the MCs)

4. Lena/Lousie (Louise gets in 3some with both the MCs after getting close with FMC and knowing that the male MC and her imaginative bf are friends, so she goes for revenge)

5. Lena/Emma (they become close friends, Emma is also wild may be not as wild as Ivy, but she is and hence they DO IT)

6. Cindy/Emma (MC fks both of them, somehow they get caught by each other and discussion happens, gets slowly excited to do a 3some)

7. Cindy/Cherry (same as 6.)

8. Cindy/Allison (same as 6.)

9. Allison/Emma (little possibility)

Reactions: amsousa

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
its cheapter 10 and jeremy can bang ali at the start but than you need to have high enough stats or lose a insperation point to confess your love to her at the bar and not choose the option stay friends and yeah I think you need to go on the trip with alison too and than at the threesome underperform or fail its WAYYYYYYYY hotter;)
Not really jeremy cum a lot faster than ian and has worse technique than him aswell

Vengeance_11

May 14, 2019
I wonder what Gillian's new look looks like
I'm wondering what the context of that will be.
Did Gillian get a makeover after she broke up with Ian or is she being redrawn in the flashback/dream sequence as well?
In any case, she would have to at least be on Lena's level looks wise if she's to compete with her for Ian's affections.

Last edited:

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Not really jeremy cum a lot faster than ian and has worse technique than him aswell
not true jermey is a master and the superior eskimo brother HUGE THICK COCK,stamina of a lion fuck alison brains out like a mma champion masterbaiter at least in my playthrough

We could get a good/bad Jess scenario where Gillian is a good girl/bad bitch depending on Ian's choices in the game.

But most likely a bad bitch because she cheated and belongs to the streets.
god damm right my queen gillian jeremy or axel can fix her bois WITH HIS DICK

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
not true jermey is a master and the superior eskimo brother HUGE THICK COCK,stamina of a lion fuck alison brains out like a mma champion masterbaiter at least in my playthrough

god damm right my queen gillian jeremy or axel can fix her bois WITH HIS DICK
Even the game stated that ian is better in bed but looks like you r just trolling lol

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes