Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Well, I guess there is an audience. There are tags for "Ugly Bastard" on different websites. I just personally have to PUKE when thinking about it.
Disgusting Seymour. Anyway, I just wish that that OLD guy would stop inviting me to dates after the upteenth time of telling him "No". Just die already!
I hope Emma sets his limousine on fire.
Just admit you like Kens bro, i wont judge.
I like barbies, what about you.
Dont dumb me bro its just a joke
171207_5.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: jduk

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
After the last run of the Ian/Lena couple, I'm totally disappointed in Alison. The situation is this: I didn't have any sexual connection with her in the whole game, the only thing was that Jeremy sent photos and videos.
After the art gallery, Alison begins to aggressively impose on Ian, inviting him home. Okay, I agreed because I just wanted to talk like a friend about Gillian.
But it was disgusting of her to try to seduce Ian, knowing he was in a relationship with Lena and take offense after the refusal.
This is yandere maximum level, it looks like psychopathy and obsession. Probably in the next episodes, Alison will put a gun to Ian's head, demanding attention. :LOL:
Nah... she'll set fire to Ian and Perry's place, and Lena will have to decide who to save.

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
After the last run of the Ian/Lena couple, I'm totally disappointed in Alison. The situation is this: I didn't have any sexual connection with her in the whole game, the only thing was that Jeremy sent photos and videos.
After the art gallery, Alison begins to aggressively impose on Ian, inviting him home. Okay, I agreed because I just wanted to talk like a friend about Gillian.
But it was disgusting of her to try to seduce Ian, knowing he was in a relationship with Lena and take offense after the refusal.
This is yandere maximum level, it looks like psychopathy and obsession. Probably in the next episodes, Alison will put a gun to Ian's head, demanding attention. :LOL:
I dont see anything out of order in Alison's behavior. I dont know how many women have you met in your life but thats how most of them operate.
If a dude sees someone with a great girl he will think "I need a girl like that". If a woman sees someone with a great guy she will think: "I want him!"

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
As I have mentioned before, the sex scenes in this update were very good in my opinion. But I perfectly undestand people who complain about the plot not moving forward very much. Let's list what events did we have that are meaningful storywise outside of specific routes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Overall, I think the above-listed plot points are not much for such a long awaited update. It's a bare minimum. Also, a very important storyline regarding the Wildcats saw absolutely no progress. Cindy doesn't tell Ian anything about it. Ivy also doesn't tell Lena anything even though it should have been a serious blow to her ambitions. This was my biggest disappointment when it comes to this update. And don't even get me started on how long we are hearing about Billy and his project without anything actually happening.

Also, at some parts the update feels quite empty. Most of Lena's days follow a routine: 1) Lena wakes up and thinks about what she will do today, 2) possible sex scene with Ian/Mike/Robert/Louise/etc. scheduled for that day, 3) end of the day. Even though Lena now has lots of money (unless she refused Seymour which I never do), we don't see many changes in her life. It would be nice if we were informed, for example, that she used some of that money to buy stuff for her room, or a new guitar, new phone, etc. It would make it much more realistic than just having Lena say "OMG, I have so much money now, I can relax in the morning, it's amazing".

My biggest hope for the beta and final versions of this update is not more sex scenes but more scenes relevant for the plot.

Last edited:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
As I have mentioned before, the sex scenes in this update were very good in my opinion. But I perfectly undestand people who complain about the plot not moving forward very much. Let's list what events did we have that are meaningful storywise outside of lspecific routes:

Overall, I think the above-listed plot points are not much for such a long awaited update. It's a bare minimum. Also, a very important storyline regarding the Wildcats saw absolutely no progress. Cindy doesn't tell Ian anything about it. Ivy also doesn't tell Lena anything even though it should have been a serious blow to her ambitions. This was my biggest disappointment when it comes to this update.

Also, at some parts the update feels quite empty. Most of Lena's days follow a routine: 1) Lena wakes up and thinks about what she will do today, 2) possible sex scene with Ian/Mike/Robert/Louise/etc. scheduled for that day, 3) end of the day. Even though Lena now has lots of money (unless she refused Seymour which I never do), we don't see many changes in her life. It would be nice if we were informed, for example, that she used some of that money to buy stuff for her room, or a new guitar, new phone, etc. It would make it much more realistic than just having Lena say "OMG, I have so much money now, I can relax in the morning, it's amazing".

My biggest hope for the beta and final versions of this update is not more sex scenes but more scenes relevant for the plot.
Unlikely, given that at best the beta and final will likely only have a few things added to them, maybe a scene or two but not much.

At best, one could say that Chapter 11 was simply a filler episode with lewds and not much story. Which would be fitting. The disappointing thing is, other than my continue ranting of the lack of Ian-Ivy interaction and content, is that we've had the Tournament teased to us for what? 3-4 chapters now? And yet we STILL HAVEN'T GOTTEN TO IT. Many of us have been eagerly waiting to face up against Jeremy and clean the guys clock. We want more depth and length to each chapter other than 3-4 days with each of Ian and Lena. How bout an actual WEEK or more? Sure, it's more writing and more work, but considering how Eva's been at Chapter 11 for 5 or so months now, and produced at the minimum a half an hour or so of story that doesn't even progress it even a little? To put it entirely bluntly... It's disappointing.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Well, I guess there is an audience. There are tags for "Ugly Bastard" on different websites. I just personally have to PUKE when thinking about it.
Disgusting Seymour. Anyway, I just wish that that OLD guy would stop inviting me to dates after the upteenth time of telling him "No". Just die already!
I hope Emma sets his limousine on fire.
I feel like the appeal of Seymour is the corruption,about this old rich and powerful douche using his power and money to have Lena as a sex slave.
Im not a fan but i dont hate him either.

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
We want more depth and length to each chapter other than 3-4 days with each of Ian and Lena. How bout an actual WEEK or more? Sure, it's more writing and more work, but considering how Eva's been at Chapter 11 for 5 or so months now, and produced at the minimum a half an hour or so of story that doesn't even progress it even a little? To put it entirely bluntly... It's disappointing.
Yeah, I wouldn't even complain if the next update didn't have so many sex scenes. I just want the story to move forward at least a bit.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Yeah, I wouldn't even complain if the next update didn't have so many sex scenes. I just want the story to move forward at least a bit.
I simply want two things: Ian-Ivy to hook the fuck up and naturally, fight Jeremy in the Tourney and beat his ass. On Lenas part, the Wildcat/Billy's Agency project should be a key development but hasn't even got the light of day.

Oct 10, 2022
Chery also appears to be wife material, but only if you ignore her past with Axel.
I can ignore her past but it's not her past, it is her present. As much as she said she moved on, a single word from Axel will be enough for her to give up everything. So she is FB material not a wife one.

Cindy in that scene can inquire about Lena and/or Alison. I'd speculate this is because these two are Ian's relationships she's potentially aware of, rather than anything Axel related.
I thought she was aware of Cherry also, because they were talking about Ian's conquests before. Also she was rather cool about Alison, but she demanded a break up with Lena. Though after reading other posts, what I think was off could be just a plot convenience because a proper breakup with Wade and dating Ian is an ending material. :unsure:

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
This is probably the VN I played the most and I can tell you one thing: not even Holly can be trusted after chapter 11...
The only girl faithful to Ian since the beginning is Alison but that requires you to prioritize her whenever the choices appear, otherwise she will be fucked by Jeremy/Billy.

Chery also appears to be wife material, but only if you ignore her past with Axel.
I mean you need to make spesific choices that this happens right?? if people activly corrupting holly with ivy and lena what do people espect is happening?? just dont corrupt her than and protect her

every girl can be loyal if you play a certain way so dont take away my corrupting holly with ian dating , or potential axel cindy with ian dating REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
How do I enter the NTR route with Minerva and Emma?
this isnt an ntr game bro thou there is a route or maybe a few route that has ntr or sharing but its not the primary theme of the game
dude play as beta get beta result and play as an alpha/chad get chad results, jermy barely did it cuz of louise

• Angry
Reactions: Balsamic

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
As much i liked Stan at first, i hate the fact he is so pathetic and doesn't even try to improve it, he sucks big time. Also it's super weird an average dude like Ian to have so many good choices with top shelf girls and a model like Lena to have less and most of them mediocre options... I mean in real life a guy like Ian would have tops 2-3 mediocre or decent options and Lena would be full of unlimited choices of all tiers of men. Your feedback is valid imo.
you are like those material gals, who I see on youtube or tiktoks saying a man has to be making 2 mil an yr atleast to be with her LOL

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
To me this was the biggest surprise this chapter, Lena is WILD !
did the story change too much after the rewrite or is just a plothole or a lie maybe?? cuz havnt Alex and Lena been dating for 5 yrs prior the events of ors (so she has to be 18 at the time since she is 23 now) and if she hook up with the prof. during when she was 19 should that mean she cheated on Alex as well. could someone pls clear this for me .

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes