BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
The title is literally "Our Red String". Red symbolizes the seriousness/consequences of situations/decisions and string that entangles within itself which bonds together all and creates mess or nostalgia.
Not saying you are wrong, but keep in mind that the "red" part might not be intended to symbolise anything besides the common concepts surrounding the principles of the "red string" or "red thread" expression itself.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Which book proposals did you guys approve? Im thinking the Mummy one would be good since it IS commercially viable, and also the historical romance. Am I overthinking this lmao.
Considering future scenarios in the game, #2 is a sure thing [sort of]. #1 is a sure reject and 3-4 are arbitrary guesses based on Eva's whims. I chose 2-4. #3 may not be "viable" but it's the best writing of the four and more importantly, since the writer also works with Ian on that other project, selecting it might open doors for other content, even if it's the wrong choice for Heirophant. I have a feeling #4 will turn into a runaway hit (or maybe you'll get to bone the writer... who you end up knowing "cuz Red String"). Another possibility is that you're only supposed to select two books, one viable and one passion project. Being that there are two Romance novels, it might also be good to just select one of those two. The pulp romance novel may draw their attention away from the better historical romance novel which ends up not getting published (and now you've lost your future academy-award-winning Historical Romance screenplay adaptation to another publisher who took the chance... Oh, what could have been?) Also likely: The indie rag you review for becomes a start-up publisher and you show up ThE eViL Seymour by publishing a reject you believed in that becomes a multi-million franchise. And who helps save the day? MiNeRvA?!?! In summary, we're all overthinking it. There's not much logic to this one, imo. What's better for your job at the publisher in the short-term may be worse for Ian's story in the long-term. I mean, the right choice for Minerva in the early game was to all but shit in her coffee. So who knows?

Last edited:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
This is how all that Cindy conversation flows and YES Cindy is not obsessed or going on behind Ian's back not as of now, don't know about the future:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

She is pretty cool about it.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Which book proposals did you guys approve? Im thinking the Mummy one would be good since it IS commercially viable, and also the historical romance. Am I overthinking this lmao.
I've picked 2, 3 and 4 personally to hedge my bets, though i suspect it's only 2 and 3 which will turn out to be good choices -- while SF book has limited audience it is second book by the author and allegedly very good, while 4th is probably going to be deemed too unsafe, being author's debut and in a genre which is in decline.

Dec 8, 2018
It seems like, for reasons of plot convenience, the Ian/Cindy relationship will follow the same 'route' (keeping their relationship secret) regardless of whether she is on the 'romance' or 'cheating' path.

It's understandable - following through with the relevant consequences in Ian's social circle would be a massive undertaking and would need to be accounted for in every subsequent update. At the same time, it is a little disappointing for those on the Ian/Cindy love route. I guess it is a little annoying that Ian and Lena seem as if they will be trapped in their initial groups of friends for most, if not all, of the game. (Ian/Axel could have been a friendship that would develop separately, but alas.)

Still, it would be nice for those on the Ian/Cindy love route to be able to take her on a proper date or have some non-sexual scene for them to develop their relationship and to see what chemistry (if any) Eva puts in place for their pairing.

Jul 5, 2017
I've tried the joiplay (with the requisite Renpy plugin) workaround, and unfortunately it crashed every time I tried to open it. Hopefully sometime soon there will be a true Android version to download soon.

Reactions: afc2112

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Why was Holly acting so giddy when she kissed Lena when they recently had a threesome with Ivy?
Le bug. It's still alpha and the assumption is that Lena will be locked out of participating in the H/Ivy shower scene in Beta or Final if she's dating Ian, just like she was from J/Lo in the previous chapter.

Last edited:

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
How did yall get Stan kiss, i didnt even know it existed.

Anyways, i must say i been impressed with Cindy content. F*ck that Wade fat f*uck, how the hell did he even manage to score that lol
I dont care about his character, hes boring and complains all the time, i'd gladly f*ck her in front of him

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
It seems like, for reasons of plot convenience, the Ian/Cindy relationship will follow the same 'route' (keeping their relationship secret) regardless of whether she is on the 'romance' or 'cheating' path.

It's understandable - following through with the relevant consequences in Ian's social circle would be a massive undertaking and would need to be accounted for in every subsequent update. At the same time, it is a little disappointing for those on the Ian/Cindy love route. I guess it is a little annoying that Ian and Lena seem as if they will be trapped in their initial groups of friends for most, if not all, of the game. (Ian/Axel could have been a friendship that would develop separately, but alas.)

Still, it would be nice for those on the Ian/Cindy love route to be able to take her on a proper date or have some non-sexual scene for them to develop their relationship and to see what chemistry (if any) Eva puts in place for their pairing.
I have to admit to losing a bit of faith with Eva's ability to make our choices really feel like they matter fully. I've mentioned previously that Holly is forced into the pole dancing classes in this chapter if she didn't follow through earlier, forcing her to associate with Ivy anyway.

Now, I get that Eva has to consolidate certain choices so as to lighten the load for her writing too many branching narratives, and she could of course still write this particular route in a way to flavour it more in a neutral way compared to Holly starting those classes early on, but I really did feel cheated out of concrete differences taking account of how I want Lena and Holly to associate.

I'd argue that if anything Lena needs fewer scenes involving Ivy, not more.

If you choose to not have Holly do those pole dancing classes early on, all it leads to are fewer Holly appearances, with no increase in Holly-Louise relations for example, only for it to loop back around and seemingly disregard your choice entirely. Lena and Holly can be friends and fall in love all the same. Boring deviation that Eva might as well just retcon away at this point, unless she surprises me and actually does have some differences planned.

I feel similarly bummed out that Cindy seems to be consolidated entirely into this cheating route, when it's very reasonable that many players would want her to break up with Wade sooner rather than later.

I guess I am pensively waiting to see if it goes anywhere, both this and the Holly thing.

Last edited:

metagrossrj

Jun 2, 2023
Thats funny cuz when im playing Lena, im purposely dating that old fart, fat loser and BBC + occasional party hook ups.
Because, im not gay and i hate those perfect and muscular over exaggerated men.
Its the only satisfaction i get and i wanna cuck them.

When playing Ian, i play similar to Jeremy.

But nobody cares tho what kinks we dislike, its in the game, nobody is forcing you to play this. If you dont like it you're in a wrong thread.
Well, I guess there is an audience. There are tags for "Ugly Bastard" on different websites. I just personally have to PUKE when thinking about it.
Disgusting Seymour. Anyway, I just wish that that OLD guy would stop inviting me to dates after the upteenth time of telling him "No". Just die already!
I hope Emma sets his limousine on fire.

0tt0von

Dec 19, 2022
I read the new job as thinning the weak from the herd, so got rid first book which was objectively bad and sent the other 3 which all had potential further up the ladder. Ian's not making the final publishing decisions.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
After the last run of the Ian/Lena couple, I'm totally disappointed in Alison. The situation is this: I didn't have any sexual connection with her in the whole game, the only thing was that Jeremy sent photos and videos.
After the art gallery, Alison begins to aggressively impose on Ian, inviting him home. Okay, I agreed because I just wanted to talk like a friend about Gillian.
But it was disgusting of her to try to seduce Ian, knowing he was in a relationship with Lena and take offense after the refusal.
This is yandere maximum level, it looks like psychopathy and obsession. Probably in the next episodes, Alison will put a gun to Ian's head, demanding attention. :LOL:

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes