camube

Jun 4, 2022
Can I ask someone to remind me again, When Cherry and Axel had a threesome with Lena, how does ORS depicted Cherry knowledge of the arrangement?

Is Cherry complicit with Axel in hiding AxelxCherry true nature of affair?

Or did Axel duped Cherry too and gave Cherry an impression that Lena knows about AxelxCherry?

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Can I ask someone to remind me again, When Cherry and Axel had a threesome with Lena, how does ORS depicted Cherry knowledge of the arrangement?

Is Cherry complicit with Axel in hiding AxelxCherry true nature of affair?

Or did Axel duped Cherry too and gave Cherry an impression that Lena knows about AxelxCherry?
I don't remember if it is mentioned that Axel gave Cherry an impression that Lena knows about AxelxCherry (it might be the case but not mentioned). Lena straight up said Axel was involved with with Cherry way before their threesome and found out later. Just this info is available to us.

Reactions: camube

JoeSte91

Apr 12, 2018
Well this seems like the start of the Stan improvement era, since Lena practically outright told him directly to get in better shape and become more sociable.

Reactions: Xupuzulla and jduk

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Seymour needs to just die from a heart attack at this point.

I hate that old fucker. Typical Ugly Bastard fantasy plot.

No, grandpa, you won't blackmail my Lena to fuck you. What an idiot. I hate him.
Axel I can understand, he is attractive, ambitious, confident. Seymour is an old fart. Will never unstand the appeal.
Thats funny cuz when im playing Lena, im purposely dating that old fart, fat loser and BBC + occasional party hook ups.
Because, im not gay and i hate those perfect and muscular over exaggerated men.
Its the only satisfaction i get and i wanna cuck them.

When playing Ian, i play similar to Jeremy.

But nobody cares tho what kinks we dislike, its in the game, nobody is forcing you to play this. If you dont like it you're in a wrong thread.

0tt0von

Dec 19, 2022
Seymour needs to just die from a heart attack at this point.

I hate that old fucker. Typical Ugly Bastard fantasy plot.

No, grandpa, you won't blackmail my Lena to fuck you. What an idiot. I hate him.
Axel I can understand, he is attractive, ambitious, confident. Seymour is an old fart. Will never unstand the appeal.
Money it's a hit, don't give me that do goody good bullshit.

John-18

Mar 22, 2018
Could someone please share a save with blonde Alison at the art gallery? I didn't get the option to fuck her there. This choice is always unavaible to me.
Many Thanks in advance!

jduk

Nov 25, 2019
Thats funny cuz when im playing Lena, im purposely dating that old fart, fat loser and BBC + occasional party hook ups.
Because, im not gay and i hate those perfect and muscular over exaggerated men.
Its the only satisfaction i get and i wanna cuck them.
just say no homo bro, and have Lena fuck Axel and Mike, lol.

KarateChop166

Oct 2, 2021
I am a huge fan of Cindy but with the last update I feel like she is getting dangerous for Ian, like Gillian level dangerous, am I the only one feels that way? :unsure:
My brother in the light EVERYONE is dangerous for Ian. He can NOT get a break. The only girl that can possibly NOT fuck him over is Lena (if you play her that way). I love it. He is SO screwed.

Oct 10, 2022
You mean like Alison-Lite? Probably. This is why I don't dick obsessed gals. Crazy? Yes.
More like going behind Ian for Axel. We know Axel uses his job to gain personal favor and he gave the most important position to Cindy. If we follow the crumbs Ivy gave us, he promised that position to Ivy exchange for something, I can speculate it was related to Lena. As we know how obsessed he is, he would not give that opportunity for nothing and first thing Cindy is asked from Ian is to break up with Lena but not Cherry or someone else. Ivy also mentioned a rumor about Axel and Cindy dating. I know it is a bit stretch but feels something off about whole Ian, Lena, Ivy, Axel and Cindy relationship. So more than Alison-Lite but still includes that too. :cautious:

JoeSte91

Apr 12, 2018
Probably based on how strong your relationship is with Cindy, Ivy is either stirring shit because why not, or there's some truth to what she saying.

I do wonder if perhaps Cindy was given some spots that Ivy had went for, and either because of Axel or Seymour she was screwed out of them, so perhaps even resents Cindy a little now. But that's entirely conjecture, I admit.

jduk

Nov 25, 2019
My brother in the light EVERYONE is dangerous for Ian. He can NOT get a break. The only girl that can possibly NOT fuck him over is Lena (if you play her that way). I love it. He is SO screwed.
I would say Holly, but last update she got used like a cocksleeve by that Mark guy because Lena said her lol, so not even Holly. I think if you are after Alison since day one, Allison might be the best choice. But you aren't after her right at the start, Jeremy will pound her no doubt

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Balsamic
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes