fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Well, like pointed out, Ian can get early will point even if he doesn't start relationship until quite later: just have Ian stand up for himself and don't let Minerva bully you.
Play the early chapters for yourself. The will points are only gained after the Ian has the option to delete the pictures of Gillian. The way to gain will points for Ian before that is by kissing Lena, fucking Alison, or fucking Cherry. In all my playthroughs Ian stands up to Minerva, but he does not get a will point until after the Gillian picture choice.

Reactions: Deathzazor

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
I love how bitchy cindy is she is the main cheerleader fantasy if you dont like it dont date her

is she waif material ?? no
but I love cindy for her unachievable main girl cheerleader fantasy so I hope this dosent change
I like that she dosent give a blowjob and always say lick me or her bitchyness or her jesousy on lena and that she always wants to be the center of attention its her archetype mate

unles axel tame her and make her wear a choker ofc :oops: :sneaky:
But the thing is that Cindy's unachievable status is already crumbling. Ian has already started to tame her. An example: She refuses to suck dick in Chapter 6; she sucks dick in Chapter 10; she sucks dick willingly in Chapter 11. Now she doesn't enjoy getting spanked hard. I bet Ian will have the option to turn her ass into a bongo drum in a chapter or two from now.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Not true, Ian can get will points from switching his book or writing an honest review, but he only gets them after Minerva is confronted.
Ohh, okay that's my bad then. I was going by the script lookup and didn't spot the Gillian pictures scene happens earlier. Sorry about that, it was like, half a year since i played that part.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Cindy gives Ian a blowjob in this chapter if he satisfied her well in earlier encounters. :whistle::coffee:

(if he did it really well then he doesn't even have to ask for it)
luckily I like the underperforming ian :cool: and I like cindy the way she is

but a question how do you always get this satisfied/or not satisfied option
I see this often for alison,holly,cindy are this hight stats? red heated options? or mix of both?

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
damn Gillian is amazing... Also, it is indeed weird... Holly getting fucked around and being romantic gf to Ian? They will make him cuck or what? Sucks he doesn't have the chance for a faithful innocent Holly
wait i thought its just a dream? only happens if u let Ian keep Gillian's photo and be a beta cuck?

Regit_Jo

May 21, 2021
Ok so I need to this, I need to rant about Stan. Idk if Eva will see this, but she needs to hear this criticism.

STAN IS TRASH! It’s not because he’s a disgusting loser fatty who creeps on Lena. It’s that he knows he’s a loser but can’t develop a relationship with Lena unless she fucking babies him. Thats the problem with his route. All options with Stan that address his creepiness or his terrible lifestyle reduce relationship points. The idea that Stan is self aware about his problems but can’t handle anyone but himself saying anything to him about how he shouldn’t be so self-pitying is fucking asinine. His character right now serves as fetish fulfillment, because all of Lena’s ideas about him are literally just about manipulating him (sexually). You can’t advance their relationship without it being insincere from Lena. Lena understands this guy is a total loser so she literally cannot become his girlfriend no matter what options you choose, but she still is ok with making out with him.

So Stan is supposed to be an alternative to Ian? So Lena can have a) her shitty ex-boyfriend b) a guy cheating on his girl c) a limp noodle with no personality (Robert) or d) a complete fucking hikikomori shut-in loser. I guess she has Seymour too but their relationship is unbalanced cause of the power dynamic. At least in GGGB Ashley could choose between three semi-interesting guys. Lena has Ian and everyone else is a loser or dickwad. If Stan is supposed to be the second true vanilla option, something has got to change about his route. He a) cannot only be open to changing himself in chapter fucking 11. This is much too late and basically means you have to be hyper committed to Stan if you want a route with him. If he’s the secondary straight option then he should already be romanceable by the halfway mark of the game, it only takes until chapter 8 for Ian to romance Cindy/Holly. b) has to be at least 20% less of a loser (he either has to be slightly more confident, have some kind of social life or less of a slob/more attractive). If you don’t want the core of his character to change, that’s fine, but he has to offer something in a relationship with Lena. Maybe he plays D&D with a group of nerd friends and invites Lena to join. His role in her life can not simply be the cameraman. c) Lena should be allowed to be honest with Stan without Stan getting mad. Stan’s room is a mess, he’s anti-social, he spies on his crush during sex, he’s a slob and he’s fat, he doesn’t have social skills or awareness, he’s hostile to other men, and he has no friends. Worst of all he’s content. Lena being honest with him should bring them closer, not push them apart. Stan cannot go from being this type of person, never receive a wake up call, and be a viable romance option in like 2 or 3 chapters. It simply doesn’t work. Unless Eva wants to say that if you’re a fat recluse just wait for a slutty girl to move in with you and eventually she’ll fall in love with you despite you doing nothing to improve. Like fucking Perry is a loser but by now he’s already started to change. He’s working a job, dating girls and getting outside of his comfort zone. That’s fucking rad.

Ian got options bruh. All the girls he can date are at least 9s. He got a chick who straight wants his babies, a chick sick of her boring life so she’s working at a career change, a chick who makes bomb art, a chick who be doing activism and shit, a milf cheating on her husband with him, and an author extraordinaire chick. Like the women in this game are varied and have at least a little to offer.

I hope Eva doesn’t have to spend time doing yet another remaster where she goes and re-writes Stan, but she will if she doesn’t start fixing him fast. Otherwise Stan cannot be the second vanilla romance option. You don’t even need to create some new dude, introduce Lena to Wen or Yuri. Heck if she wants to date a loser she can date Perry. But can we please improve Lena’s straight options? Like it baffles me that Eva was aware of this issue a year and a half ago and her solution was to make Stan a bigger loser. Insanity.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
but a question how do you always get this satisfied/or not satisfied option
I see this often for alison,holly,cindy are this hight stats? red heated options? or mix of both?
Satisfaction generally refers to whether Ian manages to make girls cum, or at least get close to it. It can involve options which are gated behind stat checks, but not necessarily. Taking his time to please the girl instead of just hitting "Cum" option in under 10 seconds can be sufficient.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I hope Eva doesn’t have to spend time doing yet another remaster where she goes and re-writes Stan, but she will if she doesn’t start fixing him fast. Otherwise Stan cannot be the second vanilla romance option.
Stan isn't supposed to be "second vanilla romance option". He's quite literal incel stereotype. He isn't supposed to be alternative to Ian any more than Mike or Robert -- a character to be enjoyed by certain part of game's audience.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Satisfaction generally refers to whether Ian manages to make girls cum, or at least get close to it. It can involve options which are gated behind stat checks, but not necessarily. Taking his time to please the girl instead of just hitting "Cum" option in under 10 seconds can be sufficient.
but there are no stat rolls in the background? so it dosent help if I make a ian as low as possible 3 in every stat or lower if possible?

just more dialoge options with higher stats? and still can choose the worse option

Regit_Jo

May 21, 2021
Stan isn't supposed to be "second vanilla romance option". He's quite literal incel stereotype. He isn't supposed to be alternative to Ian any more than Mike or Robert -- a character to be enjoyed by certain part of game's audience.
On Eva’s patreon two years ago she made a post about how she had received feedback regarding Lena’s male partners and the lack of any good ones besides Ian. So she said she’d re-work Stan to be the other male romance option. She then spent 4 months re-writing the game and making Stan different and giving him a new look.

So no Stan is explicitly stated by the author to be the secondary straight option for Lena.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
but there are no stat rolls in the background? so it dosent help if I make a ian as low as possible 3 in every stat or lower if possible?
It can help -- having low stats can prevent Ian from picking options which lead to satisfaction increase. There's also some under-the-hood checks if Ian's athletic skill is high enough for him to last longer and/or provide good experience for the girl.

Reactions: mommysboiii

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
On Eva’s patreon two years ago she made a post about how she had received feedback regarding Lena’s male partners and the lack of any good ones besides Ian. So she said she’d re-work Stan to be the other male romance option. She then spent 4 months re-writing the game and making Stan different and giving him a new look.

So no Stan is explicitly stated by the author to be the secondary straight option for Lena.
Based on the kiss options in the new chapter, there are two routes for Stan. One in which Lena teases him with stalkfap photoshoots and plays into his simp tendencies and the other is the romance path, basically an 'incel recovery' route. This route involves teaching Stan to not be a loser and romancing him.

So Stan has both a romance route and an incel/simp route. Whether or not he makes for a good love interest or not is entirely subjective. Mike for example also has a romance option, but people often include him in the list of bad romances because he is a cheater. Either way though he does have a romance option.

jduk

Nov 25, 2019
wait i thought its just a dream? only happens if u let Ian keep Gillian's photo and be a beta cuck?
Gillian is a dream and you can prevent it indeed and not turn into cuck. Holly however listens to Lena and gets fucked by Mark like a slut even if she has relationship with Ian. Maybe you can't prevent it as Ian, if Lena suggests Holly to be slut, don't know for sure.

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017

Not to mention his old look is waaaayyyy much better, at least he looked normal but now he looks like this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ugh disgusting

• Haha
Reactions: jduk

0tt0von

Dec 19, 2022
Ok so I need to this, I need to rant about Stan. Idk if Eva will see this, but she needs to hear this criticism.

STAN IS TRASH! It’s not because he’s a disgusting loser fatty who creeps on Lena. It’s that he knows he’s a loser but can’t develop a relationship with Lena unless she fucking babies him. Thats the problem with his route. All options with Stan that address his creepiness or his terrible lifestyle reduce relationship points. The idea that Stan is self aware about his problems but can’t handle anyone but himself saying anything to him about how he shouldn’t be so self-pitying is fucking asinine. His character right now serves as fetish fulfillment, because all of Lena’s ideas about him are literally just about manipulating him (sexually). You can’t advance their relationship without it being insincere from Lena. Lena understands this guy is a total loser so she literally cannot become his girlfriend no matter what options you choose, but she still is ok with making out with him.

So Stan is supposed to be an alternative to Ian? So Lena can have a) her shitty ex-boyfriend b) a guy cheating on his girl c) a limp noodle with no personality (Robert) or d) a complete fucking hikikomori shut-in loser. I guess she has Seymour too but their relationship is unbalanced cause of the power dynamic. At least in GGGB Ashley could choose between three semi-interesting guys. Lena has Ian and everyone else is a loser or dickwad. If Stan is supposed to be the second true vanilla option, something has got to change about his route. He a) cannot only be open to changing himself in chapter fucking 11. This is much too late and basically means you have to be hyper committed to Stan if you want a route with him. If he’s the secondary straight option then he should already be romanceable by the halfway mark of the game, it only takes until chapter 8 for Ian to romance Cindy/Holly. b) has to be at least 20% less of a loser (he either has to be slightly more confident, have some kind of social life or less of a slob/more attractive). If you don’t want the core of his character to change, that’s fine, but he has to offer something in a relationship with Lena. Maybe he plays D&D with a group of nerd friends and invites Lena to join. His role in her life can not simply be the cameraman. c) Lena should be allowed to be honest with Stan without Stan getting mad. Stan’s room is a mess, he’s anti-social, he spies on his crush during sex, he’s a slob and he’s fat, he doesn’t have social skills or awareness, he’s hostile to other men, and he has no friends. Worst of all he’s content. Lena being honest with him should bring them closer, not push them apart. Stan cannot go from being this type of person, never receive a wake up call, and be a viable romance option in like 2 or 3 chapters. It simply doesn’t work. Unless Eva wants to say that if you’re a fat recluse just wait for a slutty girl to move in with you and eventually she’ll fall in love with you despite you doing nothing to improve. Like fucking Perry is a loser but by now he’s already started to change. He’s working a job, dating girls and getting outside of his comfort zone. That’s fucking rad.

Ian got options bruh. All the girls he can date are at least 9s. He got a chick who straight wants his babies, a chick sick of her boring life so she’s working at a career change, a chick who makes bomb art, a chick who be doing activism and shit, a milf cheating on her husband with him, and an author extraordinaire chick. Like the women in this game are varied and have at least a little to offer.

I hope Eva doesn’t have to spend time doing yet another remaster where she goes and re-writes Stan, but she will if she doesn’t start fixing him fast. Otherwise Stan cannot be the second vanilla romance option. You don’t even need to create some new dude, introduce Lena to Wen or Yuri. Heck if she wants to date a loser she can date Perry. But can we please improve Lena’s straight options? Like it baffles me that Eva was aware of this issue a year and a half ago and her solution was to make Stan a bigger loser. Insanity.
A simple fix might be to make him a legit photographer, not just a guy who takes nudie pics but someone with eye for composition, framing, subject, natural lighting etc who takes and develops real world photographs worthy of a show in the art gallery. Give him a skill that would be interesting to a girl with an artistic bent like Lena.

Reactions: BloodyMares
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes