fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
deletinh gillian's photo in chapter 3 will indicate that ian has moved on..... . For cuck route keep the pics, and for routes other than cuck "delete" :)
Annoying how you can only delete on Lena, Alison, or Cherry routes. Other routes like Holly, Cindy, Emma, Minerva all start later. So Ian doesn't have a will point to spend on deleting the picture.

Edit: Eva should make slight rework so that you can delete the picture if you have high enough intelligence points. So Ian is 'smart' enough to make the right decision to delete the picture.

Reactions: Deathzazor

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
Annoying how you can only delete on Lena, Alison, or Cherry routes. Other routes like Holly, Cindy, Emma, Minerva all start later. So Ian doesn't have a will point to spend on deleting the picture.

Edit: Eva should make slight rework so that you can delete the picture if you have high enough intelligence points. So Ian is 'smart' enough to make the right decision to delete the picture.
How do I enter the NTR route with Minerva and Emma?

Reactions: Balsamic and jduk

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
What was the point of Ivy asking Ian all those questions at the end of ch 11? Knowing her there's probably an ulterior motive.

Either that or Eva is just trying to give us Ivy scenes with Ian and settled with that :LOL:.
Seemed like a combination of a convenient but awkwardly executed exposition dump (foreshadowing and setting up a bunch of different story-turns at once) and more directly, a way to move Ian/Ivy forward. Clearly some ulterior motives there too, though the scene was one of the weaker points in the chapter for me.

[As an aside, one positive in the scene is that, characterization-wise, I could really picture Ivy as a snake/reptilian lizard-person straight out of V].

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Might be an unpopular opinion, but I feel like the update had too much sex scenes and not enough story progression.
I disagree, there's a number of potential, quite significant plot developments -- Ian dumping Lena for Cherry, Ian hooking up with Alison for the first time and cheating on Lena, Lena going more comfortable with the idea of getting intimate with Holly despite her relationship with Ian, Lena developing desire for Seymour, Lena starting to prioritize her affair with Mike over her relationship with Ian, Holly considering dumping Ian for Lena... and more. But these are largely activation of relevant flags under the game's hood, something the player will see effects of in the next installments.

Reactions: aifgamer

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I'd have to look in the script to make sure, but if it works this way then it makes certain sense -- if Ian ignores opportunities to get things on with girls like Cherry or Lena then he's clearly not yet over Gilian or the effects their breakup had on him :v

edit:
okay, i looked in the script and no, that statement isn't accurate: Ian can also gain will point in Ch.2 doing honest book review or review switch with Holly. So he doesn't need to hook up with anyone early to delete the photos in Ch.3

Last edited:

zoomzoomzoom

May 19, 2021
Maybe... but watching Jeremy leaks is considered part of the cuck path, at least that's how i see it
Aww man, is it really cuckolding if Ian can also fuck the shit out of the girls in Jeremy's video? And remember, Ian was the one who introduced Emma to Jeremy.

I might be huffing copium on this cuck stuff but I want my eskimo bros route. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: JoJoPool

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021

Hmm I didnt start a new game for ch 11 but I got the good Gillian dream on the Holly path, meaning there has to be a way for you to get the will point early on.

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
I am starting to suspect that Cindy is never going to tell Wade or their friends that she is with Ian now.
I mean those two fucked four times already now (Alley, 2x Cindy's Bedroom, Ian's Room).

First after the alley she acted liked nothing happend at all.
Than after the first time in her bedroom: i should tell him - but it was all so sudden.
After the phenomenal fuck at Ian's place she was like YEAH, NOW I'AM TELLING WADE!
And after the fuck in Chapter 11 she's again like, nah is not the right time. Lets do it slowly...

Maybe this girl is really a hopeless case and tries to put everyone (Wade, Ian and herself) in misery.
Cindy and Ian are not even dating yet, and she's already acting cunty. Her not appreciating a proper ass slap after all the white knighting he did for her in the previous chapters is a clear red flag. Now we know why Wade was always depressed. :WeSmart:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
Cindy and Ian are not even dating yet, and she's already acting cunty. Her not appreciating a proper ass slap after all the white knighting he did for her in the previous chapters is a clear red flag. Now we know why Wade was always depressed. :WeSmart:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You gotta love the scene though. I see it as a precursor to Ian taming Cindy, similar to Alison's situation with the whole "I dont want to use a condom" thing.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
You gotta love the scene though. I see it as a precursor to Ian taming Cindy, similar to Alison's situation with the whole "I dont want to use a condom" thing.
Yeah. It's clear Alison's got a big impreg fetish, thinly veiled in all the protests. Cindy will probably be tearfully pleading for ass-slaps before we get to Chapter 20. (Haven't played the recent Cindy content myself, though).

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes