ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Fake news!
I think they meant "Ian who is enough of a chad" can also make Lena squirt. Not that Ian is a beta guy in general.

btw, that list isn't complete. It also includes Mike+Louise, and solo Lena performing for a Stalkfap customer.

Reactions: jduk

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
Aww man, is it really cuckolding if Ian can also fuck the shit out of the girls in Jeremy's video? And remember, Ian was the one who introduced Emma to Jeremy.

I might be huffing copium on this cuck stuff but I want my eskimo bros route. :ROFLMAO:
dunno man... I'm not an expert on the matter and I also don't want to start another NTR debate, we've had enough of those already.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Annoying how you can only delete on Lena, Alison, or Cherry routes. Other routes like Holly, Cindy, Emma, Minerva all start later. So Ian doesn't have a will point to spend on deleting the picture.

Edit: Eva should make slight rework so that you can delete the picture if you have high enough intelligence points. So Ian is 'smart' enough to make the right decision to delete the picture.
just play on easy difficulty you get 2 willpoints

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
just play on easy difficulty you get 2 willpoints
no fun for me. I like my MCs doing things possible within the games mechanics. If i have a bunch of routes all in story mode and have to make one in easy mode, it dont sit right with me. Besides, my current band aid solution is to have Ian sleep with Cherry before starting those routes. Its easy to hop off her route and she doesnt have much effect on the main story.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Cindy and Ian are not even dating yet, and she's already acting cunty. Her not appreciating a proper ass slap after all the white knighting he did for her in the previous chapters is a clear red flag. Now we know why Wade was always depressed. :WeSmart:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I love how bitchy cindy is she is the main cheerleader fantasy if you dont like it dont date her

is she waif material ?? no
but I love cindy for her unachievable main girl cheerleader fantasy so I hope this dosent change
I like that she dosent give a blowjob and always say lick me or her bitchyness or her jesousy on lena and that she always wants to be the center of attention its her archetype mate

unles axel tame her and make her wear a choker ofc :oops: :sneaky:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
but I love cindy for her unachievable main girl cheerleader fantasy so I hope this dosent change
I like that she dosent give a blowjob and always say lick me or her bitchyness or her jesousy on lena and that she always
Cindy gives Ian a blowjob in this chapter if he satisfied her well in earlier encounters. :whistle::coffee:

(if he did it really well then he doesn't even have to ask for it)

Reactions: Kian@ and priv.ryan

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
I'd have to look in the script to make sure, but if it works this way then it makes certain sense -- if Ian ignores opportunities to get things on with girls like Cherry or Lena then he's clearly not yet over Gilian or the effects their breakup had on him :v

edit:
okay, i looked in the script and no, that statement isn't accurate: Ian can also gain will point in Ch.2 doing honest book review or review switch with Holly. So he doesn't need to hook up with anyone early to delete the photos in Ch.3
Not true, Ian can get will points from switching his book or writing an honest review, but he only gets them after Minerva is confronted.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes