Regit_Jo

May 21, 2021
A simple fix might be to make him a legit photographer, not just a guy who takes nudie pics but someone with eye for composition, framing, subject, natural lighting etc who takes and develops real world photographs worthy of a show in the art gallery. Give him a skill that would be interesting to a girl with an artistic bent like Lena.
Yeah that’s a great idea, instead of him picking up a hobby it’s a passion where he shows tremendous skill, making him have value for lena

jduk

Nov 25, 2019
Ok so I need to this, I need to rant about Stan. Idk if Eva will see this, but she needs to hear this criticism.

STAN IS TRASH! It’s not because he’s a disgusting loser fatty who creeps on Lena. It’s that he knows he’s a loser but can’t develop a relationship with Lena unless she fucking babies him. Thats the problem with his route. All options with Stan that address his creepiness or his terrible lifestyle reduce relationship points. The idea that Stan is self aware about his problems but can’t handle anyone but himself saying anything to him about how he shouldn’t be so self-pitying is fucking asinine. His character right now serves as fetish fulfillment, because all of Lena’s ideas about him are literally just about manipulating him (sexually). You can’t advance their relationship without it being insincere from Lena. Lena understands this guy is a total loser so she literally cannot become his girlfriend no matter what options you choose, but she still is ok with making out with him.

So Stan is supposed to be an alternative to Ian? So Lena can have a) her shitty ex-boyfriend b) a guy cheating on his girl c) a limp noodle with no personality (Robert) or d) a complete fucking hikikomori shut-in loser. I guess she has Seymour too but their relationship is unbalanced cause of the power dynamic. At least in GGGB Ashley could choose between three semi-interesting guys. Lena has Ian and everyone else is a loser or dickwad. If Stan is supposed to be the second true vanilla option, something has got to change about his route. He a) cannot only be open to changing himself in chapter fucking 11. This is much too late and basically means you have to be hyper committed to Stan if you want a route with him. If he’s the secondary straight option then he should already be romanceable by the halfway mark of the game, it only takes until chapter 8 for Ian to romance Cindy/Holly. b) has to be at least 20% less of a loser (he either has to be slightly more confident, have some kind of social life or less of a slob/more attractive). If you don’t want the core of his character to change, that’s fine, but he has to offer something in a relationship with Lena. Maybe he plays D&D with a group of nerd friends and invites Lena to join. His role in her life can not simply be the cameraman. c) Lena should be allowed to be honest with Stan without Stan getting mad. Stan’s room is a mess, he’s anti-social, he spies on his crush during sex, he’s a slob and he’s fat, he doesn’t have social skills or awareness, he’s hostile to other men, and he has no friends. Worst of all he’s content. Lena being honest with him should bring them closer, not push them apart. Stan cannot go from being this type of person, never receive a wake up call, and be a viable romance option in like 2 or 3 chapters. It simply doesn’t work. Unless Eva wants to say that if you’re a fat recluse just wait for a slutty girl to move in with you and eventually she’ll fall in love with you despite you doing nothing to improve. Like fucking Perry is a loser but by now he’s already started to change. He’s working a job, dating girls and getting outside of his comfort zone. That’s fucking rad.

Ian got options bruh. All the girls he can date are at least 9s. He got a chick who straight wants his babies, a chick sick of her boring life so she’s working at a career change, a chick who makes bomb art, a chick who be doing activism and shit, a milf cheating on her husband with him, and an author extraordinaire chick. Like the women in this game are varied and have at least a little to offer.

I hope Eva doesn’t have to spend time doing yet another remaster where she goes and re-writes Stan, but she will if she doesn’t start fixing him fast. Otherwise Stan cannot be the second vanilla romance option. You don’t even need to create some new dude, introduce Lena to Wen or Yuri. Heck if she wants to date a loser she can date Perry. But can we please improve Lena’s straight options? Like it baffles me that Eva was aware of this issue a year and a half ago and her solution was to make Stan a bigger loser. Insanity.
As much i liked Stan at first, i hate the fact he is so pathetic and doesn't even try to improve it, he sucks big time. Also it's super weird an average dude like Ian to have so many good choices with top shelf girls and a model like Lena to have less and most of them mediocre options... I mean in real life a guy like Ian would have tops 2-3 mediocre or decent options and Lena would be full of unlimited choices of all tiers of men. Your feedback is valid imo.

jduk

Nov 25, 2019
Yeah that’s a great idea, instead of him picking up a hobby it’s a passion where he shows tremendous skill, making him have value for lena
Stan as a computer engineer has probably much higher iq and focus skills than Ian, Axel, Mike, Jeremy etc. Also he probably has a lot of money because he has good salary and doesn't spend much. He could start improving his physique, dress better, take care of his space and overall apperance. He good also focus on video games like Wade or focus on photography and become like Danny etc. Being a pathetic slob who acts like a sad hungry puppy around Lena isn't cutting it. I think there has to be a route for him to become normal if Lena helps him. Also he could be a good partner for Holly too, maybe Lena helps him too.

0tt0von

Dec 19, 2022
or let him say it's just a hobby and have Lena find some of his more artistic work and then you can have the whole he lacks confidence in his work even though it's really good trope. have Lena helping him as friend to gain confidence in his work and put his art out there and use that as a catalyst for him to improve other aspects of himself. it's not the most original plot line but at least makes Lena showing romantic feelings towards Stan more reasonable, some girls do like a project.

Jul 15, 2017
Poor Ian... It's his doom to be betrayed second time in a row. :cry: He'll be devastated...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And what's the most terrible, I can't see his catharsis at the end of that tunnel. Those gals are so plain. If only Ivy weren't such a bitch.

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Balsamic and jduk

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Hey guys! I have a question: what do you have to choose wen Ian writes a book to get the best book? I just haven't played the game in long time, i don't remember what to choose.
Here you go
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yeah, it's a skill issue. Cindy's not on Chad Ian's lust level. She's too used to Wade's limp-wristed low-T slaps. Nothing a little training can't fix. Next stop in the training process: make her bark like a dog.
Don't tell me Wade's been finger slapping her instead of actual ones:LUL: Felt bad for Cindy she doesn't even know how to react to actual slaps anymore cause she never experienced them.

Last edited:

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
or let him say it's just a hobby and have Lena find some of his more artistic work and then you can have the whole he lacks confidence in his work even though it's really good trope. have Lena helping him as friend to gain confidence in his work and put his art out there and use that as a catalyst for him to improve other aspects of himself. it's not the most original plot line but at least makes Lena showing romantic feelings towards Stan more reasonable, some girls do like a project.
This is the outcome i was hoping for Stan but after that cringefest of a confession we had in the previous chapter he can rot in his room alone and miserable, every interest i had in him as a character is thrown out the window.
I'll still play his route because i'm a completionist and i want to get every scene not because i want to.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Stan as a computer engineer has probably much higher iq and focus skills than Ian, Axel, Mike, Jeremy etc. Also he probably has a lot of money because he has good salary and doesn't spend much. He could start improving his physique, dress better, take care of his space and overall apperance. He good also focus on video games like Wade or focus on photography and become like Danny etc. Being a pathetic slob who acts like a sad hungry puppy around Lena isn't cutting it. I think there has to be a route for him to become normal if Lena helps him. Also he could be a good partner for Holly too, maybe Lena helps him too.
Did you played his route in this chapter?
You can tell him to get in shape,thats what i did.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Deathzazor

swells3674

Jul 14, 2018
No, Gillian mentions that he moved in with his BF 3 months prior and got a job a month later. And Mike mentioned in one of Lena sex scene that he moved to Baluart about 3 or 4 months after getting the DJ job, so it adds up.
Except within the game, Mike said that several months ago. Meaning that from where we are in the timeline now, it was probably around six months that he moved

KarateChop166

Oct 2, 2021
As much i liked Stan at first, i hate the fact he is so pathetic and doesn't even try to improve it, he sucks big time. Also it's super weird an average dude like Ian to have so many good choices with top shelf girls and a model like Lena to have less and most of them mediocre options... I mean in real life a guy like Ian would have tops 2-3 mediocre or decent options and Lena would be full of unlimited choices of all tiers of men. Your feedback is valid imo.
If Ian is an "average guy" then I reeeeeeeally need to just give up on life.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Ok so I need to this, I need to rant about Stan. Idk if Eva will see this, but she needs to hear this criticism.

STAN IS TRASH! It’s not because he’s a disgusting loser fatty who creeps on Lena. It’s that he knows he’s a loser but can’t develop a relationship with Lena unless she fucking babies him. Thats the problem with his route. All options with Stan that address his creepiness or his terrible lifestyle reduce relationship points. The idea that Stan is self aware about his problems but can’t handle anyone but himself saying anything to him about how he shouldn’t be so self-pitying is fucking asinine. His character right now serves as fetish fulfillment, because all of Lena’s ideas about him are literally just about manipulating him (sexually). You can’t advance their relationship without it being insincere from Lena. Lena understands this guy is a total loser so she literally cannot become his girlfriend no matter what options you choose, but she still is ok with making out with him.

So Stan is supposed to be an alternative to Ian? So Lena can have a) her shitty ex-boyfriend b) a guy cheating on his girl c) a limp noodle with no personality (Robert) or d) a complete fucking hikikomori shut-in loser. I guess she has Seymour too but their relationship is unbalanced cause of the power dynamic. At least in GGGB Ashley could choose between three semi-interesting guys. Lena has Ian and everyone else is a loser or dickwad. If Stan is supposed to be the second true vanilla option, something has got to change about his route. He a) cannot only be open to changing himself in chapter fucking 11. This is much too late and basically means you have to be hyper committed to Stan if you want a route with him. If he’s the secondary straight option then he should already be romanceable by the halfway mark of the game, it only takes until chapter 8 for Ian to romance Cindy/Holly. b) has to be at least 20% less of a loser (he either has to be slightly more confident, have some kind of social life or less of a slob/more attractive). If you don’t want the core of his character to change, that’s fine, but he has to offer something in a relationship with Lena. Maybe he plays D&D with a group of nerd friends and invites Lena to join. His role in her life can not simply be the cameraman. c) Lena should be allowed to be honest with Stan without Stan getting mad. Stan’s room is a mess, he’s anti-social, he spies on his crush during sex, he’s a slob and he’s fat, he doesn’t have social skills or awareness, he’s hostile to other men, and he has no friends. Worst of all he’s content. Lena being honest with him should bring them closer, not push them apart. Stan cannot go from being this type of person, never receive a wake up call, and be a viable romance option in like 2 or 3 chapters. It simply doesn’t work. Unless Eva wants to say that if you’re a fat recluse just wait for a slutty girl to move in with you and eventually she’ll fall in love with you despite you doing nothing to improve. Like fucking Perry is a loser but by now he’s already started to change. He’s working a job, dating girls and getting outside of his comfort zone. That’s fucking rad.

Ian got options bruh. All the girls he can date are at least 9s. He got a chick who straight wants his babies, a chick sick of her boring life so she’s working at a career change, a chick who makes bomb art, a chick who be doing activism and shit, a milf cheating on her husband with him, and an author extraordinaire chick. Like the women in this game are varied and have at least a little to offer.

I hope Eva doesn’t have to spend time doing yet another remaster where she goes and re-writes Stan, but she will if she doesn’t start fixing him fast. Otherwise Stan cannot be the second vanilla romance option. You don’t even need to create some new dude, introduce Lena to Wen or Yuri. Heck if she wants to date a loser she can date Perry. But can we please improve Lena’s straight options? Like it baffles me that Eva was aware of this issue a year and a half ago and her solution was to make Stan a bigger loser. Insanity.
Robert is the second vanilla romance option. Stan is a waste of space, the rework didn't change much, mainly his appearance and he's a tad less creepy. He should have got the Ed treatment

Your opinion is biased.

Mike is a top tier guy. Axel too, and he was with Lena actually before the game starts. Seymour too. You might not like them, but they are.

And for Ian, is yandere Allison a good option? Is Cindy a good option, that you have to cuck your friend? Is Minerva a good option?

It's all a matter of perception.

metagrossrj

Jun 2, 2023
Seymour needs to just die from a heart attack at this point.

I hate that old fucker. Typical Ugly Bastard fantasy plot.

No, grandpa, you won't blackmail my Lena to fuck you. What an idiot. I hate him.
Axel I can understand, he is attractive, ambitious, confident. Seymour is an old fart. Will never unstand the appeal.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes