Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
To me this was the biggest surprise this chapter, Lena is WILD !
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I haved first scene on Ian-Lena casual fuckbuddies, but dialogue was different, Lena sayd that she refused that guy to pee on her, because it's too weird.

But on Lena-Ian couple this scene wasn't, Lena immediately began to suck balls.
I wonder what triggers this scene? In the first version, I had Gillian's saved photos, that's the difference. There are some hidden hints in the game that are not displayed in the character's statistics.

That first smoke after a big hard nut is heavenly !! PURE BLISS :love:
P.S: Don't smoke kids it's bad for your health
Smoking after sex is based, after jerking off - bad habits :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: JoJoPool

Canysin

Apr 21, 2021
Hey guys! I have a question: what do you have to choose wen Ian writes a book to get the best book? I just haven't played the game in long time, i don't remember what to choose.

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
well i did say it was for mommysboiii lol :ROFLMAO:
I haved first scene on Ian-Lena casual fuckbuddies, but dialogue was different, Lena sayd that she refused that guy to pee on her, because it's too weird.
I think it depends on Lena's lust, it makes the most sense to me.
But on Lena-Ian couple this scene wasn't, Lena immediately began to suck balls.
I wonder what triggers this scene? In the first version, I had Gillian's saved photos, that's the difference. There are some hidden hints in the game that are not displayed in the character's statistics.
You need to be on Ian cuck path, keep Gillian's photos, keep watching in the dream about Gillian, tell Lena about said dream

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
well i did say it was for mommysboiii lol :ROFLMAO:

I think it depends on Lena's lust, it makes the most sense to me.

You need to be on Ian cuck path, keep Gillian's photos, keep watching in the dream about Gillian, tell Lena about said dream
Not on a cuck path, stopped Gillian dream.
Maybe it's also depends on Ian watched or not Jeremy leaks.

Reactions: jduk
Jun 1, 2017
Might be an unpopular opinion, but I feel like the update had too much sex scenes and not enough story progression.

I'm honestly okay if Eva decides to reuse / tweak existing assets to create new sex scenes. I feel the dialogue / relationships are so much stronger than the scenes themselves.

My recommendation is to save the budget by focusing on the story more and to reuse existing assets (from previous chapters) for future 1-on-1 sex scenes if applicable. e.g. Lena/Holly/Cindy/Cherry and Ian/Mike/Robert all have the same body types.

Might be worth splurging on threesomes, or Alison / Emma / Ivy / Stan scenes because of the thiccness, and Seymour / Jeremy / Axel because of the girth.

I don't really care about Minerva.

The scenes I'm definitely looking forward to are:
  • Threesomes
  • New match ups like Ian x Ivy
  • More "party" scenes like spin the bottle (hopefully in the beach chapter)
  • The moment the secret relationships are exposed and the aftermath.

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
What determines the Gillian dream at the beginning of ch 11? Whether you see the good Gillian or the naughty one that is.

John-18

Mar 22, 2018
I am starting to suspect that Cindy is never going to tell Wade or their friends that she is with Ian now.
I mean those two fucked four times already now (Alley, 2x Cindy's Bedroom, Ian's Room).

First after the alley she acted liked nothing happend at all.
Than after the first time in her bedroom: i should tell him - but it was all so sudden.
After the phenomenal fuck at Ian's place she was like YEAH, NOW I'AM TELLING WADE!
And after the fuck in Chapter 11 she's again like, nah is not the right time. Lets do it slowly...

Maybe this girl is really a hopeless case and tries to put everyone (Wade, Ian and herself) in misery.

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
What determines the Gillian dream at the beginning of ch 11? Whether you see the good Gillian or the naughty one that is.
deletinh gillian's photo in chapter 3 will indicate that ian has moved on..... . For cuck route keep the pics, and for routes other than cuck "delete" :)

Reactions: What'sNew

JoeSte91

Apr 12, 2018
Personally, I like that the Ed storyline was dropped and that he and Molly are now just a lovingly married couple. It makes them actual characters, rather than just a fetish to be check marked. Considering Eva has made a very intentional choice to make ORS more of an actual plot driven character focused story; Ed and Molly, for me, go a long way to make that a true statement.
Arguably the early chapters need to be rewritten then though, because there are scenes that imply Ed has and interest in Lena by intentionally trying to perv on her and being happy when she does the live modelling. Though I'd personally prefer to just move the story along at the minute than focus on rewriting.

As it is right now though, it feels more like a placeholder for dlc.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes