ghost24

Jul 5, 2017
Trying to find out how to get the no condom scene for blonde Alison, any conditions that we have to meet? tried with and without the museum funtime portion. or do i have to go further back to earlier chapters?

Thanks in advance

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Trying to find out how to get the no condom scene for blonde Alison, any conditions that we have to meet? tried with and without the museum funtime portion. or do i have to go further back to earlier chapters?
You need to stop hooking up with Alison and go for Emma at some point mid-game, or never hook up with Alison in the first place. For blonde Alison specifically you'll probably need the latter. So yes, going back all way to Chapter 1.

Reactions: ghost24

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
It's good to see you guys having a laugh this one was the most funniest one:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::
Hi Lena, I just want to talk to you. I don't want to be with you again.
Hi Lena, I just want to bring your stuff and the photos reminding you of our love. I don't want to be with you again.
Hi Lena, I just want us to grind each other while we are doing a naked shoot. I don't want to be with you again.
Hi Lena, I just want to shoot you for Wildcats. I don't want to be with you again.
Hi Lena, I just want to kiss you. I don't want to be with you again.
Hi Lena, I just want to make good goodbye sex. I don't want to be with you again.
Hi Lena, I just want to met you for a coffee. I don't want to be with you again.

Lena: Hmm, certain parts of Axels behaviour could be suspicious, but I can't put my finger on it.
But you have to admit at least Axel is not like this, Lena goes onto Ian and Axel goes onto some other chick to make her jealous so she comes back to him AND expect her to take him back. He goes territorial shit mode.
While Alison's behavior is like this "Oh I have been obsessed for you for years but I won't tell you till I whore myself out in a gangbang because you ignored me for once but I still expect you to take me back Oh and I got breeding fetish too so don't worry when I have kids just don't ask me who's they are."

It's like saying "Oh Don't worry Ian my soul is only yours but my body is Jeremy's".

Axel on various situations mentions to give him a second chance(iirc).

Last edited:

ghost24

Jul 5, 2017
You need to stop hooking up with Alison and go for Emma at some point mid-game, or never hook up with Alison in the first place. For blonde Alison specifically you'll probably need the latter. So yes, going back all way to Chapter 1.
oooo dayumm, yeah i got blonde Alison but didnt get the option to wear or not, guess ill have to go back and give it a shot....thanks for the info!

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
While Alison's behavior is like this "Oh I have been obsessed for you for years but I won't tell you till I whore myself out in a gangbang because you ignored me for once but I still expect you to take me back Oh and I got breeding fetish too so don't worry when I have kids just don't ask me."

It's like saying "Oh Don't worry Ian my soul is only yours but my body is Jeremy's".
Eh, Alison clearly has a crush on Ian and makes him a few offers to get together, eventually getting to the point where she propositions him directly. But she isn't some hopeless blushing virgin pining for the one true love, so if you turn her down she doesn't hold back, all morose, and has some fun on her own when opportunity arises, too.

I'm not even sure what the complaint here is. If you want to have Alison as dedicated partner, answer to her advance early. If you leave her hanging don't complain she'll casually fuck some other guy, between checks if you maybe changed your mind..?

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Axel goes onto some other chick to make her jealous so she comes back to him AND expect her to take him back.
It's almost the same for Alison, she fucks Jeremy to make Ian jealous so he wants to be with her. But a woman doing it is a slut and a man is a stud, am I right?

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
It's almost the same for Alison, she fucks Jeremy to make Ian jealous so he wants to be with her. But a woman doing it is a slut and a man is a stud, am I right?
this was an example comparing IF Axel behaved like this which he clearly doesn't. He goes territorial mode. He doesn't try to make jealous.

Reactions: jduk

Deathstar1200

Aug 4, 2021
I just finished doing a solo Alison route on chapter 10 (I'm waiting for the Mod) and she seems to be very opening to changing herself to please Ian. Like you can get to dress sexy, and even Dress like Cherry. So this isn't really strange really you think about it. It pretty clear she would even leave Jermery alone if you asked her too.
She still doesn't like it in her tushy twilight zone.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alphaeboy

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Also your points with Alison go too low if you reject her offer :WaitWhat:for what? this?
Pretty much every other character will give you a hit to relationship if you turn down their advances. Alison sets you to neutral if you turn her down. Ivy will set you to neutral for just this:

1688835970762.png

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Alison can change her clothing, Hair to Blonde than again to previous if you ask her too, to please Ian, but she can't ask him if he would want to be with her or not or where she stands with him and instead resorting to these shitty tactics to seduce him, She has been obsessing over him for years but doesn't have guts to come clean about her feelings for him.

In one dialogue combination if Ian did threesome with Jeremy she clearly points out She Prefers Ian only.
screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png
screenshot0003.png
screenshot0004.png

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Alison can change her clothing, Hair to Blonde than again to previous if you ask her too, to please Ian, but she can't ask him if he would want to be with her or not or where she stands with him and instead resorting to these shitty tactics to seduce him
Literally the way 90% of people on this planet tend to act around their potential romantic interests. And 100% of romcom characters, where the entirety of drama is built on this shit.

Hell, Lena and Holly can beat around the bush about their attraction to each other for 10 episodes and counting, now.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Alison is the most dumbest girl in ORS. Like if you are that much obsessed just tell the fucking guy instead of humiliating yourself like that. Axel is much more better in this regard than this little shit. At least Axel has the audacity to be upfront about his intentions. Seriously this is the most ridiculous behavior ever.

I would argue about the dumbest. No one will overtake Louise in this rating. :ROFLMAO:
Alison is a yandere, obsessed with Ian.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes