MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
Honestly, the NTR label at this point is kind of trivial anyway. Basically every 2nd character was, or is ntr-ing or getting ntr´d one way or another, no? Even Ian parents are cucking each other ffs :ROFLMAO: It´s not like it would be an outlier if Holly was included in that (at some point). Technically speaking, isn´t Holly already "cheating" on Ian with Ivy? :unsure:
1688807471233.jpeg

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
It's not a punishment. It means she feels more secure/less desperate so she feels comfortable asking him to wear the condom.

Same reason that she doesn't dye her hair if you are on her love route.
While I agree with you on point 1, Alison is less desperate finally getting her school crush (Ian and Alison liked each other in school already, but never acted on it), I think there is more to the hairdye than just one variable.

I have two Alison love route saves, one pure love from the start, one pure love route but with the Jeremy threesome. In the one with the threesome (Ian being a stud here) Alison still colours her hair and I could gain her blond version with the love route from the start once.
I think while the "love meter" has some influence here, how "hot" you consider Lena and Sherry (and if Alison knows this) also plays a role.

Reactions: yggdral

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Just starting the Beta.

First change is that Ian can get a Will Point after the first encounter with Robert.

I assume this was changed so that Ian has always the option to forget about Gillian. Previously, he could only do that by kissing Lena and/or fucking Alison/Cherry.

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
I want to see Ashley have a healthy and romantic relationship with Jessica with Ian supporting them when she moves in the city.

Tymoriel

Nov 19, 2017
ORS has so much NTR set up at this point. By the end of game's completion it will be netorare heaven for people who are into this shit.

Meanwhile me who just want to see Cindy x Ian wholesome content.
In my opinion is, Ian and Cindy get-together are far more subtle and enjoyable than any love story in the game. There are multiple indicator through their route which pointing at how much Cindy want to break out from that bad relationship they have with Wade. She just lacking the courage to do it. (in their musem date she gives a hint about this)
I like how Ian's initial neutrality and then his attention to her arouses Cindy's interest as well. I love how their repressed longing for each other slowly accumulates and then bursts out of them like an overwhelming storm. Both of them are tormented by conscience, but this only lasts until they confirm to each other that the whole thing was not just about one occasion that happened, but about much more.
Seducing a friend's girlfriend is a very mean thing, but we can't really control our heart. I hope there will be more content for them in future updates and Axel will be out of the picture. It's just frustrating how much he is everywhere in the game.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I think there is more to the hairdye than just one variable.
You're not wrong:
Python:
# Alison goes for a change of style (if alison_jeremy_3some == 2 or ian_alison_dom or ian_alison_dating == False)
Alison dyeing her hair depends on three variables. Simplifying, she either turns into a bimbo if she gets really good dicking, or if Ian clearly isn't attracted to her natural hair color self :whistle:

Reactions: Turret

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Why? Just play the no-ntr cindy path. Are you mad players have options you don't like?
I think they meant they'd like a path where Cindy breaks up with Wade and then gets together with Ian. I.e. one where they can get together without the cheating part.

Come to think of it, this is not entirely impossible -- say, if you have Ian who stops action after the kiss, and then Cindy/Wade fall apart "naturally" because their relationship score is low. So may be an option down the road.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Just starting the Beta.

First change is that Ian can get a Will Point after the first encounter with Robert.

I assume this was changed so that Ian has always the option to forget about Gillian. Previously, he could only do that by kissing Lena and/or fucking Alison/Cherry.
Thank god, been saying that this needed to be updated. Now my routes will have a lot less early Cherry one night stands.

Horker14

Feb 19, 2021
ORS has so much NTR set up at this point. By the end of game's completion it will be netorare heaven for people who are into this shit.

Meanwhile me who just want to see Cindy x Ian wholesome content.
Me too, Cindy\Ian route was pretty fun. And Cindy is probably the hottest girl in ORS.

Most of the NTR is thankfully player choice driven for those who are glutton for punishment.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes