JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
Counting down the days until the scene where 6-months-pregnant Alison shows up to Ian's book release party in the same deep-V cocktail dress.
I never understood her 'slutty' outfit to be honest it just looks weird to me, It's like she's wearing a skirt over a dress.
Her white jeans outfit is better and more attractive imo

Last edited:
Reactions: aykarin

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
A quick question. Was Ash with Good Jess in Alpha version or ch10? Here in Beta Dave is Good Jess Boyfriend.

jumanji123

Dec 11, 2017
does anyone have a save where they can continue the stan x lena route? the option "let's talk about this" is greyed out for me. thanks

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
is there any content with cindy in the new update?
Yes, there's a scene which covers why Ian was late to Emma's cultural center opening party.

(that is, if you mean Ch.11 update in general. There's no content difference between Alpha and Beta builds *cue a cuck joke*)

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Alison is the most dumbest girl in ORS. Like if you are that much obsessed just tell the fucking guy instead of humiliating yourself like that. Axel is much more better in this regard than this little shit. At least Axel has the audacity to be upfront about his intentions. Seriously this is the most ridiculous behavior ever.

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
Alison is the most dumbest girl in ORS. Like if you are that much obsessed just tell the fucking guy instead of humiliating yourself like that. Axel is much more better in this regard than this little shit. At least Axel is upfront about his intentions. Seriously this is the most ridiculous behavior ever.

So, Alison acts like a typical woman?

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Like if you are that much obsessed just tell the fucking guy
Chapter 1:
"Hi Ian. I broke up after a long relationship, lost my decent job and have to slave away at a shitty one, and I live at my parents who belittle me. Due to my stress and the clicking biological clock, I want to entrap you in a marriage for the rest of our life, ideally with children. Your perspective of being traumatized affer a long relationship and your potential search for other woman who may offer more than me is of no relevance. Can we met and be together forever?"

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Alison is the most dumbest girl in ORS. Like if you are that much obsessed just tell the fucking guy instead of humiliating yourself like that. Axel is much more better in this regard than this little shit. At least Axel has the audacity to be upfront about his intentions. Seriously this is the most ridiculous behavior ever.

Enraged over a fictional characters stupitidy, all while not being able to write properly.. priceless <3

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
At least Axel has the audacity to be upfront about his intentions.
Hi Lena, I just want to talk to you. I don't want to be with you again.
Hi Lena, I just want to bring your stuff and the photos reminding you of our love. I don't want to be with you again.
Hi Lena, I just want us to grind each other while we are doing a naked shoot. I don't want to be with you again.
Hi Lena, I just want to shoot you for Wildcats. I don't want to be with you again.
Hi Lena, I just want to kiss you. I don't want to be with you again.
Hi Lena, I just want to make good goodbye sex. I don't want to be with you again.
Hi Lena, I just want to met you for a coffee. I don't want to be with you again.

Lena: Hmm, certain parts of Axels behaviour could be suspicious, but I can't put my finger on it.

Oct 10, 2022
Chapter 1:
"Hi Ian. I broke up after a long relationship, lost my decent job and have to slave away at a shitty one, and I live at my parents who belittle me. Due to my stress and the clicking biological clock, I want to entrap you in a marriage for the rest of our life, ideally with children. Your perspective of being traumatized affer a long relationship and your potential search for other woman who may offer more than me is of no relevance. Can we met and be together forever?"
That would better work than 'hey Ian wanna fuck me, no then I will jump on the first dick I'd find and the second and the third and ..., oh btw I let you know via photos and videos how it is going.'

Jul 15, 2017
Chapter 1:
That's what I call putting the cards on the table.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: jduk
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes