Holly
Lena
Minerva
Gillian
Cherry
Ivy
Jessica
Natalie

and not necessarily because of their personalities or interactions in the game, basically just looks and/or content they have in the game
If it’s just looks and nothing else:

Cindy
Cherry and Lena tie
Ivy

and then meh for everyone else.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
IDK about all this worry about Ian x Holly when it's pretty obvious that Lena x Holly is best couple and should be canon.
You are wrong. Ian x Lena is obviously the canon plot which means no Lena x Holly canon.

So Holly's canon route would be with the only person who's shown unconditional love and affection. The only one who doesn't try to corrupt her. The only one who truly understand all her quirks and finds it extremely cute. Marcel the Bouncer.

0tt0von

Dec 19, 2022
Ian x Lena is a ruse for the gullible and myopic. Lena x Holly is true love a couple who strengths cover the others weakness and together grow holistically allowing each to become their best selves. Lena helps Holly to break free from the overly protective cocoon her parents and bad HS experiences have placed around her and to embrace her talent and success. Holly helps Lena to learn to love and trust again and gives Lena the confidence to pursue her creative passion. It's a truly beautiful love story I'm getting misty eyed just writing this.

• Haha
Reactions: noturiah

jollyjoker27

Sep 4, 2020
Honestly, the NTR label at this point is kind of trivial anyway. Basically every 2nd character was, or is ntr-ing or getting ntr´d one way or another, no? Even Ian parents are cucking each other ffs :ROFLMAO: It´s not like it would be an outlier if Holly was included in that (at some point). Technically speaking, isn´t Holly already "cheating" on Ian with Ivy? :unsure:

Either way, Holly is cleary the most corruptible NPC. If you take the Ian relationship out of the equation, Lena and Ivy can have multiple 3somes with her, hook her up with Mark, twice. Encourage her to hang out with Stan, set up a hook up with Robert. From here what can we expect her progression on that route to be? 3-some with Lena+Mike, Lena+Robert, Lena+Louise, Marcel guy is bound to happen, next up drugs and bj´s in the club toilet and modelling for Billy. Also remember the "having sex with a hot stranger" confession.

So if you put that version of her in a relationship with a version of Ian that is still not over Gillian and generally beta, then fast forward it 1 or 2 chapters, I don´t see it as too far fetched for her to be talked into cheating by Lena/Ivy at max corruption, as an alternative to simply breaking up, etc. but as was said, not in the way or at the time it was presented, which was clearly a bug.

I´m not advocating it, just saying that it could have been a spicy sub-route that is unlinkely to happen.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
This bug is still present in my PT in the beta:
"normal" Allison but Ian comment on her hair and shouldn't (I learnt she's blonde in some paths)
View attachment 2751813 View attachment 2751814

A new bug introduced in the beta:
multiverse is leaking, she should be "normal"/"shy" Holly in my PT
View attachment 2751815 View attachment 2751816 View attachment 2751817 View attachment 2751818
how to get hair-down Holly? Is it Ian's Holly or slutty Holly or good Holly?

camube

Jun 4, 2022
Yeah, not sending money will solve my stupid problem with this route. It slipped my mind that she will just piss it away in the last chapter.

Btw my Lena in that run is a nun. No toys or ink just Ian's dick.
is there dialogue variations for Lena that never masturbate?

camube

Jun 4, 2022
Ian x Lena is a ruse for the gullible and myopic. Lena x Holly is true love a couple who strengths cover the others weakness and together grow holistically allowing each to become their best selves. Lena helps Holly to break free from the overly protective cocoon her parents and bad HS experiences have placed around her and to embrace her talent and success. Holly helps Lena to learn to love and trust again and gives Lena the confidence to pursue her creative passion. It's a truly beautiful love story I'm getting misty eyed just writing this.
in order to go about this storyline, do you avoid Ivy teaching Holly pole dancing?

0tt0von

Dec 19, 2022
in order to go about this storyline, do you avoid Ivy teaching Holly pole dancing?
no that and the 3some with Ivy as well as Ivy's help is part of the journey. Lena x Holly is not the superficial love at first sight of Hollywood lore, though the initial attraction is there if subdued, but of falling in love over time till one day both parties know it's true.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

aifgamer

Apr 11, 2018
Wait, so can Ian fuck Alison without condom this update only if they are not in relationship together (or FWB)? Am I being punished for having a save dedicated to Alison? Is that a bug or expected?
It's not a punishment. It means she feels more secure/less desperate so she feels comfortable asking him to wear the condom.

Same reason that she doesn't dye her hair if you are on her love route.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
It's not a punishment. It means she feels more secure/less desperate so she feels comfortable asking him to wear the condom.

It does feel like a punishment to me when the sex scene is worse in every way compared with the other route...

Reactions: jduk and Chemish

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
Having a conversation with Cherry while in a relationship with Lena still causes an error. Lena can still join Ivy and Holly in the showers but I believe this is a bug too since Holly still acts bashful when she kisses Lena. There's also no mention of the shower event after the kiss. I wish Lena has the option to masturbate while watching Holly and Ivy. That way, it can still be a sexy scene while preserving the consistency of the plot.

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018

It's pretty funny how Alison is lol. If Ian tells her that he liked the old hair more, she'll be like, "Oh yea, I just wanted to try it out. I'll probably go back to the old hair in a week."

She's obsessed to the point of baby trapping Ian if he ain't falling for her. Crazy ass chick, but damn if she isn't an interesting character we don't see often.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes