JoeSte91

Apr 12, 2018
Yeah I wouldn't mind it, but a problem that has been raised because of how Lena is written is that she wouldn't push Holly like that. Even now as slutty as she can be, she is very protective of 'Holly's feelings'. The only circumstance I could see her pushing Holly to outright cheat is if she is on the drugs. In chapter 10 she could blow others at the club while dating Ian, so there is a history of Lena doing things she otherwise wouldn't while under the influence.

Holly making the choice to cheat would also be tough to write, in this chapter she told Lena that she loves Ian and there isn't really a way to give Holly bad sex at this point. If Eva were to write it, it would probably be after an argument. The most likely scenario would be Ian getting jealous/controlling over a maxed out holly_change Holly who acts/dresses super slutty. Them at the club Lena can push her to cheat.

I think this would still take so much time to write tho and we probably won't see this kind of route in the coming updates.
I think you can easily explain it through Holly's insecurity, and have Ivy/Slutty Lena play upon her fears that she's not enough.

Whether Ian and Holly are dating shouldn't really matter, I think the only checks a cheating holly path would need is if Lena is slutty enough to encourage it, and if Ian has shown any interest in any girl other than Holly.

I mean Holly already shows up to Ian's apartment in Chapter 11 and still feels like she's bothering her boyfriend by showing up. Just being with Ian doesn't really seem to increase her self confidence as much as Ivy and Lena are able to on their dedicated paths.

Reactions: Balsamic

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Wait, so can Ian fuck Alison without condom this update only if they are not in relationship together (or FWB)? Am I being punished for having a save dedicated to Alison? Is that a bug or expected?

Reactions: Chemish

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I mean Holly already shows up to Ian's apartment in Chapter 11 and still feels like she's bothering her boyfriend by showing up. Just being with Ian doesn't really seem to increase her self confidence as much as Ivy and Lena are able to on their dedicated paths.
Oh yeah, Holly is still acting totally insecure there:
Python:
    i "We should start getting ready to go to Emma's event. It's almost time."
    h "Yes, but... You haven't finished yet..."
    i "It's alright, I don't mind..."
    h "But I do."
    if holly_change > 3:
        "With a bold move, Holly knelt on top of the bed and she began to lick the length of my cock."
        i "Damn, Holly..."
        h "I want to make you feel good too..."
(getting holly_change to 4 points doesn't require any sort of slut training with Ivy/Lena)

JoeSte91

Apr 12, 2018
Oh yeah, Holly is still acting totally insecure there:
Python:
    i "We should start getting ready to go to Emma's event. It's almost time."
    h "Yes, but... You haven't finished yet..."
    i "It's alright, I don't mind..."
    h "But I do."
    if holly_change > 3:
        "With a bold move, Holly knelt on top of the bed and she began to lick the length of my cock."
        i "Damn, Holly..."
        h "I want to make you feel good too..."
(getting holly_change to 4 points doesn't require any sort of slut training with Ivy/Lena)
I'm not saying it does, I'm saying that maybe the option to encourage her to cheat should be locked behind whether Lena is a slut and/or Ivy's involvement (such as when Lena let's Ivy handle her development.)

But you can read that too ways. Either Holly is becoming bolder because Ian's love is making her come out of her shell, or she's trying to be sexually bold to cover up for her inexperience in other areas of the relationship. Because against, she does still see herself as a burden to Ian, even later on.

I don't know if this is a bug or a simple writing inconsistency, but I think it is able to be explained through at least two perspectives, which could be easily explored in the story.

Reactions: Balsamic

zoomzoomzoom

May 19, 2021
Don't send any money to your stupid mother (she'll just give it away to your useless brother) and don't spend on pointless shit like rubber cocks or tattoos, and you should be ok, even with modest Stalkfap. The rent is just 2 coins/month, when Stan asks for more tell him to go fuck himself.
Yeah, not sending money will solve my stupid problem with this route. It slipped my mind that she will just piss it away in the last chapter.

Btw my Lena in that run is a nun. No toys or ink just Ian's dick.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I'm not saying it does, I'm saying that maybe the option to encourage her to cheat should be locked behind whether Lena is a slut and/or Ivy's involvement (such as when Lena let's Ivy handle her development.)

But you can read that too ways. Either Holly is becoming bolder because Ian's love is making her come out of her shell, or she's trying to be sexually bold to cover up for her inexperience in other areas of the relationship. Because against, she does still see herself as a burden to Ian, even later on.

I don't know if this is a bug or a simple writing inconsistency, but I think it is able to be explained through at least two perspectives, which could be easily explored in the story.
I don't think there's any real inconsistency here. Holly is getting more confident about acting sexual as she keeps having sex with Ian, but she's still a pretty shy girl who doesn't have much experience with relationships. The thing is, she's also smart enough to know that fucking random guys behind her boyfriend's back isn't going to make her any better in this regard, so this whole idea of having Lena/Ivy push her no matter what just comes across as a rather desperate attempt to have some NTR for the character even when it doesn't make sense, than anything else. If there is any actual plans for such content for Holly, then let's just give Eva time to develop it naturally.

JoeSte91

Apr 12, 2018
I don't think there's any real inconsistency here. Holly is getting more confident about acting sexual as she keeps having sex with Ian, but she's still a pretty shy girl who doesn't have much experience with relationships. The thing is, she's also smart enough to know that fucking random guys behind her boyfriend's back isn't going to make her any better in this regard, so this whole idea of having Lena/Ivy push her no matter what just comes across as a rather desperate attempt to have some NTR for the character even when it doesn't make sense, than anything else. If there is any actual plans for such content for Holly, then let's just give Eva time to develop it naturally.
I mean it has nothing to do with NTR, at least for me. It's just a corruptible influence in Holly's life. And based on whether slutty Lena and Ivy have already been pressuring her, dependent on player choices, that may be something that's already been developing if the player has directed the story in that direction.

So, as far as the Holly route would go, it would be:

Good Ian + Good Lena = Pure Holly
Good Ian + Slut Lena = Corrupted Holly

Holly has been shown to be easily influenced by Ivy and Lena on other routes. To me, it's a bit unrealistic for the love of good man to suddenly make her impervious to suggestion. She might be wary, which is exactly why she reaches out to Lena for advice, and she'll know that cheating is 'wrong'. But plenty of people talk themselves into these situations every day by self-justification, and Holly is much more weak willed generally than any other character in the story.

So, I honestly just think it's a viable path of corruption for Holly, and I think, depending on player choices there's sufficient build up to explain in. We're never going to see inside Holly's POV to know for sure. But I'm not that torn up that it isn't happening either.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I mean it has nothing to do with NTR, at least for me. It's just a corruptible influence in Holly's life.
I think that'd make you an exception -- because what you're talking about, having Holly sleep with some random guy(s) behind her boyfriend's back is pretty much definition of NTR. It's like saying "swimming in a pool has nothing do to with being submerged in water, it's just wearing a bikini". Which, you have to admit, is a pretty absurd stance.

Holly has been shown to be easily influenced by Ivy and Lena on other routes. To me, it's a bit unrealistic for the love of good man to suddenly make her impervious to suggestion.
The suggestions given to Holly by Ivy and Lena are all about getting her comfortable with having sex, something she's had little experience with. So when she's in relationship in which she is having sex and is comfortable with it, it's perfectly reasonable she doesn't need to heed advice which amounts to making her do the same thing she already is doing. It's not unrealistic she'd behave differently in two pretty much opposite situations. ("i haven't been laid in years" vs "i'm getting laid regularly and enjoying it, thankyouverymuch")

So, I honestly just think it's a viable path of corruption for Holly, and I think, depending on player choices there's sufficient build up to explain in.
I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree then. To me, this idea in the way you present it is out of character not just for Holly, but also Lena and Ivy, given how they've acted in the game so far.

Last edited:

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
Wait, so can Ian fuck Alison without condom this update only if they are not in relationship together (or FWB)? Am I being punished for having a save dedicated to Alison? Is that a bug or expected?
It should be expected. If Ian doesn’t date her, Allison feels her life isn’t going well and acts out in various ways. She wants a devoted husband first and then probably a baby. If there is no chance for that, in her mind she says, “fuck it.”

But that’s just my opinion.

JoeSte91

Apr 12, 2018
I think that'd make you an exception -- because what you're talking about, having Holly sleep with some random guy(s) behind her boyfriend's back is pretty much definition of NTR. It's like saying "swimming in a pool has nothing do to with being submerged in water, it's just wearing a bikini". Which, you have to admit, is a pretty absurd stance.
I can like women in bikinis without liking seeing women swimming.

I'm just talking about the descent of the character from pure to corrupted. Can cheating facilitate that? Of course, but my point was that enjoyment doesn't come from the cheating itself, but from the overall descent, and this can be done in ways that don't necessarily include cheating. Like Ivy and Lena encouraging Holly to be more body conscious, and encouraging her to take up modelling while being dismissive of her own personal interests (that's more of an Ivy one, but honestly slut Lena should have more options to do that too.)

But it is mostly a matter of perspective. I don't consider it ntr because I'm not sitting here salivating over Ian getting cucked out of his perfect relationship. I'm just interested in Holly being encouraged to cheat as a vehicle to further her own personal fall in the same way that ORS does for Lena, or GGGB did for Ashley and Eva.

Now that I think about it, GGGB also had examples of characters going from corrupted to being redeemed, such as Jack and Jessica, but ORS doesn't really have characters like that, although I guess there's potential with some of them.

The suggestions given to Holly by Ivy and Lena are all about getting her comfortable with having sex, something she's had little experience with. So when she's in relationship in which she is having sex and is comfortable with it, it's perfectly reasonable she doesn't need to heed advice which amounts to making her do the same thing she already is doing. It's not unrealistic she'd behave differently in two pretty much opposite situations. ("i haven't been laid in years" vs "i'm getting laid regularly and enjoying it, thankyouverymuch")
Realistically, Holly can be in a relationship, having sex and still be concerned that she's not enough for Ian, given that he's suggested to be more experienced than her, and depending on the player choices, literally hanging out with 3-4 models weekly. I personally just find it a bit of a stretch that she supposedly comfortable in that situation, and I think her dialogue as well reflects a continued doubt of her self-worth that Ivy and Slut Lena could prey upon. As one optional path for her character. I like to play the pure route too.

I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree then. To me, this idea in the way you present it is out of character not just for Holly, but also Lena and Ivy, given how they've acted in the game so far.
C'est la vie

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes