Jdsiis

Aug 4, 2021
One thing that I love about this game is that the girls actually have realistic features and are varied. Lena has medium sized boobs and Holly has smaller boobs. They're both smoking hot. It's so refreshing in a world where in every game basically every girl has massive tits. Like, "if everyone has massive tits, nobody has massive tits" - Plato, you need to switch it up devs.

PilotLara

Jan 16, 2019
Tattoos and piercings gallery mod (CH11 Beta)
Do you want piercings and tattoos for Lena in the gallery? Yeah, me too.
This file gives Lena the three tattoos and the barbell piercing in the gallery scenes.
(continuity with the base game is protected i.e. the first 8 chapters Lena can't have tattoos yet if you play normally so the gallery won't show them either. Same for piercing before chapter 4).

Install instructions:
1. Unzip this file in the same folder as the game's executable (.exe).

Customisation:
Should you want a different combination, do the same step as above but open the game/scripts/gallery.rpy file in a text editor and scroll down to line 101 as seen in the screenshot. Change the True to False etc to your preference.

For those of you that are familiar with unren, you can do this customisation step on your own gallery.rpy file. I added literally nothing new in this file, I added all the code into the base game.

Last edited:

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020

Chapter 11 BETA is out, and Cameo spots open
Chapter 11 Beta is finally out! Thanks to everyone who helped us spot and report the bugs. All major issues should be ironed out now, but some small fixes and implementations will be added in the Full release. I also want to expand a couple scenes slightly, but the chapter is already solid and ready to be played.
This chapter features +100 new, full color illustrations, with many variations and some animations, making up a total of 450 new images. Also, some new sprites and outfits for the cast, as well as a ton of new music: +10 new tracks that add or replace music for the soundtrack of the game, making it more varied. There's also more new features and improvements, check them out !

Also, there's a couple spots open for cameo appearance in the epilogue of Chapter 11 that will be released shortly. Ideally, I'm looking for one male and one female character cameo, but if you're interested contact me via PM (better through Discord). Join the cast of patrons that have their likeness immortalized in-game!
Bald man angry why

• Haha
Reactions: jduk

JoeSte91

Apr 12, 2018
I really suspect that it is intentional.

You can still have pure Holly though, you just have to make sure both Ian and Lena keep her pure.

Reactions: jduk

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
She still takes Mark's dick if Lena pushes her to. Even if she's with Ian
Seems to be a mistake in the bugfix.

PilotLara this line here:
Python:
            "{image=icon_charisma.webp}/{image=icon_lust.webp}You should do it" if (lena_charisma > 6 and lena_holly_dating == False) or (lena_lust > 7 and lena_holly_dating == False):
the _dating conditionals here should probably be ian_holly_dating instead of the current ones. As it is, this blocks Lena who is sleeping with Holly from pushing her into fucking a guy, but she's free to do it for Holly who is dating Ian, which kind of goes against the rest of the game.

(either that, or this entire block
Python:
    elif holly_guy == 1:
        $ flena = "n"
        l "And what about you? Any news about your situation with Mark?"
// ...
should be locked behind and ian_holly_dating == False check)

Last edited:

Chartog

Jan 12, 2019

Python:
            "{image=icon_charisma.webp}/{image=icon_lust.webp}You should do it" if (lena_charisma > 6 and lena_holly_dating == False) or (lena_lust > 7 and lena_holly_dating == False):
the _dating conditionals here should probably be ian_holly_dating instead of the current ones. As it is, this blocks Lena who is sleeping with Holly from pushing her into fucking a guy, but she's free to do it for Holly who is dating Ian, which kind of goes against the rest of the game.
It might be that Holly is easily peer pressured into situations by Lena and Ivy. She doesn't want to lose them as friends so she'll do what they tell her

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
It might be that Holly is easily peer pressured into situations by Lena and Ivy. She doesn't want to lose them as friends so she'll do what they tell her
It's pretty clearly just a bug. There's no reason why out of a blue and without any indication in internal monologue Lena would push Holly who is in relationship with Ian to fuck a random guy, without even acknowledging this is something she's doing, or any reflection it's a thing that happened on anyone's part afterward.

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
Then it would really odd for Holly to act bashful when she kisses Lena. I would imagine fucking another man is worse than just a kiss. Does Holly and Lena talk about it when Holly is dating Ian?

Reactions: BloodyMares

Chartog

Jan 12, 2019
It's pretty clearly just a bug. There's no reason why out of a blue and without any indication in internal monologue Lena would push Holly who is in relationship with Ian to fuck a random guy, without even acknowledging this is something she's doing, or any reflection it's a thing that happened on anyone's part afterward.
It's not out of the blue. Holly calls her saying Ian stopped talking to her after the Gillian meeting and she's not sure what to do. Then she says Mark invited her over. If Lena has no real ties to Ian why would she care and if Lena is the slutty friend she would no doubt push Holly to go

PilotLara

Jan 16, 2019

Python:

(either that, or this entire block
Python:
    elif holly_guy == 1:
        $ flena = "n"
        l "And what about you? Any news about your situation with Mark?"
// ...
should be locked behind and ian_holly_dating == False check)
I have reason to believe this has already been addressed in the Beta. Are you sure this isn't alpha?

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
It's not out of the blue. Holly calls her saying Ian stopped talking to her after the Gillian meeting and she's not sure what to do. Then she says Mark invited her over. If Lena has no real ties to Ian why would she care and if Lena is the slutty friend she would no doubt push Holly to go
The bug happens regardless if Lena is slutty or not, it also happens regardless of Ian and Lena friendship meter. Also when Holly kisses Lena while she's in a relationship with Ian, Lena lectures her to not cheat, but in the same route she's encouraging it? Its not consistent at all. If it was Eva's intention to have Lena push Holly to cheat, why isn't there any internal monologue for Lena? Every other instance of characters cheating is thought over in the minds of the MCs.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I have reason to believe this has already been addressed in the Beta. Are you sure this isn't alpha?
Yes. Note, this is during phone conversation between Holly and Lena while Lena is staying at her parents' house, not the scene in the showers after the gym session. So maybe that made it easier to slip through.
edit
Scratch that, this was indeed alpha version of the scripts. The beta has the Ian dating check. Really sorry about it.

Reactions: fatpussy123

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
This bug is still present in my PT in the beta:
"normal" Allison but Ian comment on her hair and shouldn't (I learnt she's blonde in some paths)
screenshot0001.jpg screenshot0002.jpg

A new bug introduced in the beta:
multiverse is leaking, she should be "normal"/"shy" Holly in my PT
screenshot0003.jpg screenshot0004.jpg screenshot0005.jpg screenshot0006.jpg

PilotLara

Jan 16, 2019
Yes. Note, this is during phone conversation between Holly and Lena while Lena is staying at her parents' house, not the scene in the showers after the gym session. So maybe that made it easier to slip through.
I searched the line you quoted and there is only 1 hit in the entire script and that line shows up with the bugfix. So I double checked and downloaded the leaked beta from the previous page and there I find the same exact thing. Could you please double check that you have the Beta downloaded? Screenshot 2023-07-07 191128.png

Reactions: ffive

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I searched the line you quoted and there is only 1 hit in the entire script and that line shows up with the bugfix.
Yeah, i've updated my message in the meantime, it was an overlook on my part, i checked the alpha build while beta is indeed fixed like you say. Again, sorry about it.

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
This bug is still present in my PT in the beta:
"normal" Allison but Ian comment on her hair and shouldn't (I learnt she's blonde in some paths)
View attachment 2751813 View attachment 2751814

A new bug introduced in the beta:
multiverse is leaking, she should be "normal"/"shy" Holly in my PT
View attachment 2751815 View attachment 2751816 View attachment 2751817 View attachment 2751818
That's not so bad. I would want to have two Hollys. I believe this is intentional.

Horker14

Feb 19, 2021
You guys having a bunch of errors popping out during chapter 9 Cindy's photoshoot? Pretty sure i had these a year ago too. Also another one or two in later chapter again during Cindy route.

Also had Alison randomly changing hair color to natural during a sex scene when you spend weekend together. Not sure why she dyed her hair blonde in the first place.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes