Oct 10, 2022
If i understand it right, Gillian broke up with Ian telling him that she's been seeing someone else behind his back and wants to be with that new guy. It was after spending some time apart, and while Ian was expecting her to move to Baluart and continue living with him.

Whether her affair started after Ian left for Baluart or was going on earlier, it's currently unclear.
Am I mistaken or Gillian did not want to live Baluart or something like that?

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
I imagine Clark is shown with Holly in the epilogue together when she isn't paired up with anyone. They don't even need any sex scenes, he's just there to point out that someone would sooner or later make the move on Holly even if Ian and Lena ignore her. It was also done in the GGGB epilogue.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Am I mistaken or Gillian did not want to live Baluart or something like that?
I'd guess she moved back to her hometown after finishing studies at Baluart university with rest of the gang, due to lack of money or some similar concerns. She was supposed to get back after she'd find a job at Baluart, but then either cheating happened, or it was already happening before but got serious to the point she decided she'd rather be with her new guy?

Oct 10, 2022
I'd guess she moved back to her hometown after finishing studies at Baluart university with rest of the gang, due to lack of money or some similar concerns. She was supposed to get back after she'd find a job at Baluart, but then either cheating happened, or it was already happening before but got serious to the point she decided she'd rather be with her new guy?
I remember, maybe mistakenly, she did not want to move in Baluart and they had some sort of disagreement because of it. Looks like I need to check for it.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I remember, maybe mistakenly, she did not want to move in Baluart and they had some sort of disagreement because of it. Looks like I need to check for it.
Perhaps it's the other part of the Ch.7 dream mentioned upthread, that you're remembering?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oct 10, 2022
Perhaps it's the other part of the Ch.7 dream mentioned upthread, that you're remembering?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh yes, thank you for this. I thought she did not want to be in Baluart, then moving to city with her new boyfriend was terrible thing to do to Ian. After I read that in the last update, I really enraged. :giggle: Though, I still hate her.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
How is this possible?
Lena refuses to kiss Holly if Ian and Holly are dating...
Lena refuses to kiss Holly but this action (along with some others) increase hidden "Lena shows interest in Holly" counter. That's what the gallery replay option is referring to.

edit: that kiss in the screenshot can happen during girls' get-together at Ivy's place in Ch.6. Lena has option there to "educate" Holly about kissing:

1688741261718.png

Lena doesn't freak out about it so much because it's just educational rather than romantic. Although it does contribute to her later doubts.

Last edited:

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
I finally watched the video of Allison-Jeremy and Jeremy's friend and then played the Allison-Ian-Jeremy scene. I sort of wish I hadn't. It made me feel sad for Allison. It looks like she's engaging in risky sex just to fill the loneliness she feels in a life that hasn't gone how she envisioned it. And she's getting treated like shit.

If I'm Ian, I don't cum in her after Jeremy. She clearly wanted it too much. There is a real risk she "forgets" to take the morning after pill. If she get's pregnant, Ian would be involved in a paternity claim involving at least one other man. What a mess that would be.

Jul 15, 2017
my favourite is Ivy. looking forward to more scenes with her. xo
Yes, she's something.
I was so surprised when she began to earnestly wrestle with Ian. I thought she wanted to just show off.
She's much more than a mere bitchy sex-bomb. I wish she had her own route with Ian...
But that's not gonna happen coz she needs years to settle down, not months...

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
It just that when people take emotionally massive hit they tend to indirectly approach those things. Some people I watched around show this exact behavior referring to the person the one their partner cheated with as "that one" etc. Even Gillian mention him as Her boyfriend and not mentions his name(check how she talks about him).
A quick follow-up, because i was replaying the last update, and turns out i forgot about this bit:

1688744306230.png

I think this is rather conclusive, that Ian doesn't actually know the identity of Gillian's new boyfriend. I mean, you don't refer to someone as "whoever he is" if you actually know who they are. Even if you'd rather refer to them as "that person".

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes