PilotLara

Jan 16, 2019
Yeah, i've updated my message in the meantime, it was an overlook on my part, i checked the alpha build while beta is indeed fixed like you say. Again, sorry about it.
No problem, thanks for looking out! Your reports are always well done and thought out.

jollyjoker27

Sep 4, 2020
Ian dating Holly can no longer be cucked by Mark
View attachment 2751878
ngl though: I think that could have been a spicy ( optional ! ) route at that point. I.e. Holly herself, even at max change probably not doing it, despite being unsure about her relationship with Ian. But Lena being able to push her with the player´s choice and depending on her own agenda with both Ian and Holly. Not sure honestly, probably too much work at this point but opportunity missed I think. :unsure:

Reactions: Balsamic

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
ngl though: I think that could have been a spicy ( optional ! ) route at that point. I.e. Holly herself, even at max change probably not doing it, despite being unsure about her relationship with Ian.
Holly only ever feels unsure about her relationship with Ian if she develops strong feelings for Lena. So it really wouldn't make sense for her to fuck some random guy in such context.

Reactions: jollyjoker27

zoomzoomzoom

May 19, 2021
Any of you played the committed Lena run? How did you manage your money? I think stalkfap is really needed in that run just to avoid being in the red.

jollyjoker27

Sep 4, 2020
Holly only ever feels unsure about her relationship with Ian if she develops strong feelings for Lena. So it really wouldn't make sense for her to fuck some random guy in such context.
I see, yes that makes no sense then. I thought it was dependant on whether Ian deleted Gillian´s pictures and subsequently being able to open up/commit to Holly or not. The latter then opening up said potential cheating route for Holly.

Reactions: Balsamic

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
ngl though: I think that could have been a spicy ( optional ! ) route at that point. I.e. Holly herself, even at max change probably not doing it, despite being unsure about her relationship with Ian. But Lena being able to push her with the player´s choice and depending on her own agenda with both Ian and Holly. Not sure honestly, probably too much work at this point but opportunity missed I think. :unsure:
Yeah I wouldn't mind it, but a problem that has been raised because of how Lena is written is that she wouldn't push Holly like that. Even now as slutty as she can be, she is very protective of 'Holly's feelings'. The only circumstance I could see her pushing Holly to outright cheat is if she is on the drugs. In chapter 10 she could blow others at the club while dating Ian, so there is a history of Lena doing things she otherwise wouldn't while under the influence.

Holly making the choice to cheat would also be tough to write, in this chapter she told Lena that she loves Ian and there isn't really a way to give Holly bad sex at this point. If Eva were to write it, it would probably be after an argument. The most likely scenario would be Ian getting jealous/controlling over a maxed out holly_change Holly who acts/dresses super slutty. Them at the club Lena can push her to cheat.

I think this would still take so much time to write tho and we probably won't see this kind of route in the coming updates.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Any of you played the committed Lena run? How did you manage your money? I think stalkfap is really needed in that run just to avoid being in the red.
Don't send any money to your stupid mother (she'll just give it away to your useless brother) and don't spend on pointless shit like rubber cocks or tattoos, and you should be ok, even with modest Stalkfap. The rent is just 2 coins/month, when Stan asks for more tell him to go fuck himself.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes