fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
no the problem is that holly corruption is together with Ian/holly are dating that is the problem!!!!

its not a good idea to make this decission

yep if ivy and lena corrupt her but if she is in a relationship with ian and everyone wants a (pure) holly this dosent make sens at all

they have complete influance over her she wants to try something new on the change/corruption path she looks up to ivy and lena and she wants to be like ivy and lena THE GOOD AND THE BAD incluce beaing slutty especially if lena and ivy will go deeper and deeper the more the story progress

again this should be the start of the corruption route beauce this means holly is going to CHANGE in the future and act more and more and more like ivy and lena .....

again as the story progress lena and ivy will get deeper and deeper drugs,billy partys,..........
it dosent make any sens if holly is NOT corrupted because she CANT get corrupted because of viable that holly/ian are dating to hang around them or to try to be like them or than ivy is at all interested in her.
The relevant routes for Holly right now
Pure Holly dating Ian
High Holly change dating Ian
Pure Holly not dating Ian
High Holly change not dating Ian

Pure Holly can be in pole dancing while dating Ian. You're saying that Holly will have to be corrupted because Lena and Ivy become more corrupted. Problem is that Holly is written better than you want her to be. She isn't going to go from loyal non corrupted gf of Ian to drug whore at the flip of a switch. Sure maybe there will be a Holly that is like that, but if that happens that will be the most corrupted Holly and would require the player to actively corrupt her. Not "oh Lena is corrupted so obviously pure Holly that pole dances immediately become a bimbo"

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
The relevant routes for Holly right now
Pure Holly dating Ian
Pure Holly not dating Ian
but here lys the PROBLEM

Pure Holly dating Ian:
it makes zero sens for pure/book worm holly to go to pole class or hang around ivy this should be for corruption/change holly only

again I would not put corruption and dating together it will be a writting mess to have a pure book worm holly that swings around pole dance like a pro and dance twister on ians dick(without any experince at all) and hangs around ivy and slutty lena while beaing the nicest loyal vanilla person :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat:ivy would fall asleep

again same as above there should be one corruption and one pure route dosent matter if holly and ian dating otherwise you will get some weird holly hybrid that will make zero sens the deeper the story goes

I am saying thisa gain but
JoeSte91 made a great point with this
So, as far as the Holly route would go, it would be:

Good Ian + Good Lena = Pure Holly
Good Ian + Slut Lena = Corrupted Holly

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
but here lys the PROBLEM

Pure Holly dating Ian:
it makes zero sens for pure/book worm holly to go to pole class or hang around ivy this should be for corruption/change holly only

again I would not put corruption and dating together it will be a writting mess to have a pure book worm holly that swings around pole dance like a pro and dance twister on ians dick(without any experince at all) and hangs around ivy and slutty lena while beaing the nicest loyal vanilla person :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat:ivy would fall asleep

again same as above there should be one corruption and one pure route dosent matter if holly and ian dating otherwise you will get some weird holly hybrid that will make zero sens the deeper the story goes
Dawg I don't think you played the game. BOOKWORM HOLLY IS THE ONE WHO GOES TO POLE DANCE. Before that there is only one opportunity to raise holly_change variable. There's no way for Holly to be highly changed when she is pushed to pole dance. Furthermore she doesn't even get a holly_change variable raised when she is pushed. Lena chooses to corrupt or protect Holly, AFTER she joins pole dancing lessons. These choices to corrupt or protect Holly are only available if Holly is pole dancing.

You don't see the point in putting 'corruption' and Ian dating together, but it has been this way for 11 chapters and no issues have been raised. Nothing about Holly has been inconsistent. Lena can still recommend Mark and Holly does message him, but later says she's not into him. She dresses more slutty and Ian compliments her on it and she is better in the bedroom, being able to make Ian cum with a blowjob and being more chill with a finger up her bum.

I'd argue that there is almost no point in not encouraging her to pole dance because she can still be pure on that path, the only reason I see someone picking to let her desist is if they really want to avoid Ivy and favour Louise or they are super scared of Holly kissing anyone but Ian.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Nothing about Holly has been inconsistent
really?????
she is better in the bedroom, being able to make Ian cum with a blowjob and being more chill with a finger up her bum.
from which experince does this come from exatcly?????
I'd argue that there is almost no point in not encouraging her to pole dance because she can still be pure on that path, the only
it should have was a great oppuntunity to have holly eather go down corruption or to keep her pure and a book worm dosent matter if dating or not

She dresses more slutty and Ian compliments her on it
yup on the bybrid corruption/loyal/book worm/dating angel route she dress more slutty for whatever reason :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat:

Reactions: Balsamic

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
As it stands right now Lena is mainly in control of Hollys corruption if she encourages her to pole dance. If not Holly can barely be corrupted. But even if Holly is a part of the pole dancing lessons, holly_change variables are subject to the encouragement of Lena.

Lena would want and does want to hang out with Holly because she is a fan of her books and over the course of the story befriends her.

Ivy finds Holly cute and wants to corrupt her, but can not without Lena's approval. She wants to hang out with Holly for those reasons, but also because she'll hangout with any of Lena's friends, see Louise.

Lena can be the biggest cumdumpster, have the highest lust score, and have encouraged Holly to pole dance, and still Holly is not necessarily corrupted. It's possible right now in the game.
There are moments where Ian can encourage Holly to be more Lena as I been playing with JDMOD, especially if you on Ian/Holly route.

That's one thing I like about this game is the little details. Like with Holly you can tell she's getting more confident based on her outfits and wearing contact lens. I hope we see her more with her hair down without being a sex scene. She looks more beautiful with her hair down.

Reactions: ffive

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I read through some of the earlier stuff again. Ivy really is a fickle bitch if Lena isn't going turbo slut mode.

You know how friends can be going through totally different stuff in their lives and have different outlooks? And how real friends respect each other's values and decisions? I speak from experience. True friends don't try to "corrupt" each other or think less of someone because they are not into all the "cool" shit they do. In fact, they know the path they are on isn't the most promising and will try to protect and keep the ones that decide to walk the straight and narrow from straying.

Ivy totally thinks Lena is acting like a loser bitch if she is on the good path. If Lena gives her a modest gift for her birthday, she just throws that shit to the side like it's nothing (and Holly's book as well lol). Damn that's cold as fuck. You can't treat your "best friend" like that no matter how much of a materialistic thot you are. Then if she is dating Ian, Ivy will say that, "it makes her wanna throw up." Then back-peddles a bit to make it seem like a joke. That kinda puts her approaching Ian in a sinister light.

Then there are a few other times where Ivy really lets down Lena, like with the Axel stuff. You kinda have to wonder. Is Ivy really just a free spirit that wants her friends to be sexually liberated and join her "girl power" club? Or is she pulling some shit behind the scenes and is up to no good?

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
really?????

from which experince does this come from exatcly?????

it should have was a great oppuntunity to have holly eather go down corruption or to keep her pure and a book worm dosent matter if dating or not

yup on the bybrid corruption/loyal/book worm/dating angel route she dress more slutty for whatever reason :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat:
About where those experiences come from: the blowjob in chapter 9 from Holly changes depending on her holly_change variable and in the latest chapter if holly_change is high enough, Ian can stick his finger further up her butt and Holly does not voice disinterest in the act. As a bonus, in the second sex scene of chapter 11 with high holly_change she gives Ian a blowjob before sex.

About Holly being inconsistent on the pure, but pole dancing path or the high holly_change but dating Ian path. I said she wasn't inconsistent. Responding with "really???" Isn't a counter argument. If you make a claim she is written inconsistently, point out where that is. Don't just smugly make a claim with no evidence.

About the last point on Holly's clothes, its just tied to her holly_change variable. Nothing else plays a part in it. It's a pretty simple concept: holly changes to be more fit, sexually liberated, and confident, so she changes her clothes for summer. None of that has to do with whether she is dating Ian, she fucked Mark, Ivy has corrupted her, or anything else.

Reactions: ffive

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
There are moments where Ian can encourage Holly to be more Lena as I been playing with JDMOD, especially if you on Ian/Holly route.

That's one thing I like about this game is the little details. Like with Holly you can tell she's getting more confident based on her outfits and wearing contact lens. I hope we see her more with her hair down without being a sex scene. She looks more beautiful with her hair down.
Yep, that's why I said mainly Lena, Ian can push Holly by complimenting Lena early on, siding with Lena at the park, calling Holly sexy, and now in the latest chapter telling Holly she is hot.

Reactions: ffive and Alphaeboy

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Damn that's cold as fuck. You can't treat your "best friend" like that no matter how much of a materialistic thot you are. Then if she is dating Ian, Ivy will say that, "it makes her wanna throw up." Then back-peddles a bit to make it seem like a joke. That kinda puts her approaching Ian in a sinister light.
yep this is again one of the reasons why slutty lena/ ivy should only be on corruption holly path

it really dosent make sens for loyal holly/ian would hang out with them and that ivy would have any interest in interacting with borign holly at all

Reactions: Balsamic

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
From Ian teaching her and incentivizing her in be more daring in bed. He is a MC too, so he can influence and change Holly too not just Lena and Ivy.
she did the good bj before ian teached her at least my ian was in shock how holly improved at all

and a pure holly would not even do dirty things at all to begin with :geek:

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
she did the good bj before ian teached her at least my ian was in shock how holly improved at all

and a pure holly would not even do dirty things at all to begin with :geek:
Both are willing to do that bj, only difference is one fails and the other succeeds because she practiced.

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
I read through some of the earlier stuff again. Ivy really is a fickle bitch if Lena isn't going turbo slut mode.

You know how friends can be going through totally different stuff in their lives and have different outlooks? And how real friends respect each other's values and decisions? I speak from experience. True friends don't try to "corrupt" each other or think less of someone because they are not into all the "cool" shit they do. In fact, they know the path they are on isn't the most promising and will try to protect and keep the ones that decide to walk the straight and narrow from straying.

Ivy totally thinks Lena is acting like a loser bitch if she is on the good path. If Lena gives her a modest gift for her birthday, she just throws that shit to the side like it's nothing (and Holly's book as well lol). Damn that's cold as fuck. You can't treat your "best friend" like that no matter how much of a materialistic thot you are. Then if she is dating Ian, Ivy will say that, "it makes her wanna throw up." Then back-peddles a bit to make it seem like a joke. That kinda puts her approaching Ian in a sinister light.

Then there are a few other times where Ivy really lets down Lena, like with the Axel stuff. You kinda have to wonder. Is Ivy really just a free spirit that wants her friends to be sexually liberated and join her "girl power" club? Or is she pulling some shit behind the scenes and is up to no good?
I met up with Good girl Jess and she said Ivy remind her of herself when she was young she's playing a dangerous game.

Honestly, I think Ivy slept with Axel but doesn't want Lena to know about it; the whole talk with Ian this update got me wondering why she's telling Ian all this in the first place?

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Then if she is dating Ian, Ivy will say that, "it makes her wanna throw up." Then back-peddles a bit to make it seem like a joke. That kinda puts her approaching Ian in a sinister light.
Or she simply is making a joke about it. It's hardly uncommon for people to make fun of the lovey-dovey shit people in relationship go on about, along exactly these lines, that it makes them wanna throw up, without any malice behind it.

the whole talk with Ian this update got me wondering why she's telling Ian all this in the first place?
She's pretty clearly trying to figure out situation after she didn't get that Wildcats contract, investigating Cindy and any/all people even tangentially related to her (and Axel, by association)

Last edited:
Reactions: Alphaeboy

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
yep this is again one of the reasons why slutty lena/ ivy should only be on corruption holly path
You might want to get over that mindset that attitude towards sex is the only factor that matters in whether people want to spend time together.

Like mentioned previously, Lena likes to spend time with Holly because Holly is a writer she admires, and they share quite a few personal experiences, like their family situations. Lena isn't some sort of brain-dead zombie who only thinks of fucking 24/7, she has other interests, ones that happen to intersect with Holly, regardless of what either of them thinks about sex.

And Ivy spends time with Holly because, aside from other factors, Holly is Lena's friend, and Ivy doesn't want to be excluded from Lena's social life.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Ian can push Holly by complimenting Lena early on, siding with Lena at the park, calling Holly sexy, and now in the latest chapter telling Holly she is hot.
There's actually 3 points in the latest chapter where Ian can influence Holly's change.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes