DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
do it by yourself ... it is the best way... because by playing Ian as looser you will get a lot of Lena slut scenes and you will avoid to see useless Ian scenes! :p

...and of course you can rename your saves to turn back and check out for different routes in any case.

I really suggest playing how you want because I hate people who want to teach us what is the best path to play…
The best way is to play all the courses of the game and then choose which one you prefer... freedom is priceless

it's you who has to choose your path... that's why EvaKiss is a great writer... she writes in the right way to allow us to be free to choose our course
Amazing! All I'm reading is a guy telling someone to climb up a tree when they're already above it. Do you also have a habit of telling servers to give you food as they're placing the food down? And by the way, she hasn't written this path yet, that's why I'm talking about the possibility of it.

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
I'd prefer a variation where all three get really close. Then a nympho Lena who can't control her slut tendencies repeatedly cucks them both as they look on together meekly, shell-shocked at this increasingly crazy bitch in their throuple inviting all these strange, scuzzy dudes from the truckstop home. (Though I'd imagine Lena or the scuzbag strangers might likely nudge a reluctant & intimidated but malleable & hero-whoreshiping Holly on from there. So six of one. Half dozen of the other. :LOL:)

Either way, I highly doubt it will happen in this already massively multipath game.
I can see it happening since I think it will mostly be dialogue and relationship points decrease or increase. I don't think a lot of new scenes need to be added, at least not at the start. I could see a normal throuple where Ian and Holly have sex while Lena is busy working. At the same time, Ian and Holly could have the same scene while Lena is being a whore with Mike or whatever. The scene which in this example is a Mike scene could be an independent scene that we could see even in a non throuple route.

I imagine this could be the same system as, say, Ian-Cindy path. We see the same scenes in paths where Ian is romantically sincere with Cindy, or Ian wants Cindy to cheat on Wade or when Ian is cheating on Lena with Cindy. It's mostly monologue and dialogue that's different from each and sex scenes can simply be reused.

Last edited:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
How to unlock gallery? there is no mod for the ch11 beta.
FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO UNLOCK GALLERY JUST DO THIS:
Start a new game and select Cheat path than the game will ask you if you want to enable the Gallery and voila. And if you want to lock the Gallery again do same thing and select disable Gallery.

It's available only in Ch11.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
I can see it happening since I think it will mostly be dialogue and relationship points decrease or increase. I don't think a lot of new scenes need to be added, at least not at the start. I could see a normal throuple where Ian and Holly have sex while Lena is busy working. At the same time, Ian and Holly could have the same scene while Lena is being a whore with Mike or whatever. The scene which in this example is a Mike scene could be an independent scene that we could see even in a non throuple route.

I imagine this could be the same system as, say, Ian-Cindy path. We see the same scenes in paths where Ian is romantically sincere with Cindy, or Ian wants Cindy to cheat on Wade or when Ian is cheating on Lena with Cindy. It's mostly monologue and dialogue that's different from each and sex scenes can simply be reused.
Oh. The content for the most part is definitely already there (or will be) and I'm not disputing that it could happen easily with a few modifications, a few lines of code, a few dialogue modifications in each chapter to facilitate the path... Just like a large plethora of other situations where a few tweaks would make a path happen that a player wants. There-in lies the problem from a development standpoint, since that work adds up on a game with an already slow release schedule. We're already seeing Eva narrow down the focus and block off some other potentially easy alternate paths to feature, due to just that. So that's where my doubt comes in. Eva is likely in the position where she has to pick and choose just enough path outlines to please each general player preference without offering a wider variety of options for each (except for her pet favorites), due to development time. All these easily-implemented alternate paths could potentially be handled at the end, either by Eva or a fan with some spare hours to mod them. Not that I'd be at all against her developing this specific alternate path each update as the Holly-Trinity scenario develops. Could be fun. I'm just in doubt it'll happen right now, given the circumstances.

Last edited:

Doppelgang

Jul 5, 2022
I don't think it's as impossible as you say it is for Lena and Cherry to make up. The story treats Lena's anger towards Cherry as being partially irrational/something to be overcome. Even when Holly finds out about it, she basically says the two should talk it out/make peace. Also with some of the actions Lena can be far worse than Cherry.
Yeah, the “close to impossible” was meant for the possibility of anything romantically happening between them (and it might’ve been a too strong a way of wording it either way). I agree Holly’s comment is one of the things hinting at a possible change in the future. And while Lena (understandably) is irrational about it, Cherry seems very genuinely remorseful and intent on making sure she’s not making things uncomfortable for her again. So yeah, if they ever sit down and talk it through (which I assume they will), there’s a good chance Lena could at least see Cherry’s point of view—and realise that their situation has similarities in how they’ve been blinded by their infatuation with Axel and letting him manipulate them. And that she herself isn’t a saint either, of course. They’re canonically getting gradually more tied to the same group of friends, and it’s in everyone’s interest that they sooner or later find a way to deal with that.

Still, there’s a long way from that to anything sexual/romantical happening between them (which was what I meant by “content”, by the way), and I assume it would take a certain amount of time for it to be anything close to possible, with several story beats needed to gradually make it more believable. But hey, I wouldn’t have brought it up if I thought it was completely unlikely!

Doppelgang

Jul 5, 2022
I don't think there's really anything irrational about Lena being pissed off at Cherry for sleeping with her boyfriend behind her back and then getting into a threesome with her and Axel pretending this is all new to her. Regardless of Cherry's reasons.
Well, it's obviously not irrational in the sense that you'd expect her to react in any other way. But it's irrational in the literal sense that her assessment of everything about it is controlled by her emotions, rather than having a logical, rational look at it. As a coping mechanism I have no doubts it's better for Lena to pass a black and white judgement of Cherry after what happened (I don't think I'd be interested in anything else myself), but it also prevents her from acknowledging how Cherry seems to feel really bad about what happened, and is constantly on her toes to make sure she doesn't bother Lena again. That very emotional reaction is presumably why Holly implies they should have a talk about it, and why Lena several times jumps to conclusions when she crosses path with Cherry again, e.g. when they meet at Ian's place and when she sees her with Axel outside Blazer.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Well, it's obviously not irrational in the sense that you'd expect her to react in any other way. But it's irrational in the literal sense that her assessment of everything about it is controlled by her emotions, rather than having a logical, rational look at it.
Well, this is actually what i disagree with -- being angry at Cherry for her action is logical and rational. Cherry herself acknowledges she has hurt Lena and in fact this is why she (allegedly) feels remorse in the first place.

Additionally, since Cherry has already shown herself to be a bare faced liar when dealing with Lena, and someone who had little regard for Lena's feelings, there's no rational reason for Lena to believe Cherry is being genuine about her regrets, or about justifications she provides. As such, treating Cherry and her actions with suspicion, as opposed to trusting her blindly despite the evidence to the contrary, is warranted.

Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
Now that I've mostly played through the game for the third time now (waiting for the final version of Chapter 11 before replaying that), and since people are chatting about Ivy...

I've grown to appreciate Ivy as a chaos agent. An instigator. A shit starter, if you will. The kind of person that you're glad you know, because they keep life interesting, but you hope you don't know too many of them. She plays that role for Lena as the protagonist (Jeremy and Perry split that role for Ian).

She's not perfect. She's perceptive and driven, but self-centered and inconsiderate. I also think she's making some strategic mistakes with her choices. Like doing erotic material online (Stalkfap) and then trying to join a high-end model brand (Wildcats), which is a transition that rarely happens in that order. But that combo of perceptive, driven, and inconsiderate makes for great fun. She is also humanized by the fact that she at least somewhat cares for Lena (from the prism of her own outlook and values, I don't think Ivy does empathy and perspective-taking).

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Holly forces herself in both of MCs storylines,theres nothing nice or organic about her.
If Stan is a nice creep Holly is a nice creep too,simple as.
Holly has a crush on Ian, but only ever makes a move if he goes on a trip with her and compliments her. Lena she befriends, but only from Lena's advances. She only makes a move if Lena is attracted to Holly (lena_go_holly).

Reactions: Hungover00
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes