Doppelgang

Jul 5, 2022
Ian can express desire for relationship with Lena as long as his attitude score (in the Agenda) is at 9+ points, even if he didn't reveal any deeper feelings before (and as long as he isn't in serious relationship with Alison) Lena will agree if she admitted to having deeper feelings for Ian (the lena_ian_love flag) and didn't fuck Jeremy.

Doing it this way will activate the ian_lena_love variable with a different value, to discern it's a "late" entry of sorts.
This got me thinking about the one important difference between Ian's two ways of entering the relationship with Lena: If he has 9+ relationship points with her without having shown any romantical interest, he can assure Cherry the night before that he's just friends with Lena, then have sex with Cherry, and still tell Lena afterwards that he wants a relationship. In every other scenario that sex scene with Cherry and a relationship with Lena is mutually exclusive. (At least that's how it was when I last tried it.) I'm pretty sure it wasn't an oversight on Eva's part either, as Ian's inner monologue after the relationship talk reflected on the potential mess it would make.

Anyway, does anyone know how this specific set of events affects Ian's meeting with Cherry in the latest chapter? My saves are a mess at the moment and for some reason Unrenpy won't properly extract my game files, so I haven't gotten to check the script. It's such a specific scenario with a lot of potential conflict, so I was hoping it would lead to something more than just Ian and Cherry's fling ending in a non-dramatical way.

Apologies if this has already been discussed, I had almost 100 pages of new posts to skim through! :D

Reactions: BloodyMares

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
This got me thinking about the one important difference between Ian's two ways of entering the relationship with Lena: If he has 9+ relationship points with her without having shown any romantical interest, he can assure Cherry the night before that he's just friends with Lena, then have sex with Cherry, and still tell Lena afterwards that he wants a relationship. In every other scenario that sex scene with Cherry and a relationship with Lena is mutually exclusive. (At least that's how it was when I last tried it.) I'm pretty sure it wasn't an oversight on Eva's part either, as Ian's inner monologue after the relationship talk reflected on the potential mess it would make.

Anyway, does anyone know how this specific set of events affects Ian's meeting with Cherry in the latest chapter? My saves are a mess at the moment and for some reason Unrenpy won't properly extract my game files, so I haven't gotten to check the script. It's such a specific scenario with a lot of potential conflict, so I was hoping it would lead to something more than just Ian and Cherry's fling ending in a non-dramatical way.

Apologies if this has already been discussed, I had almost 100 pages of new posts to skim through! :D
You get an error in Cherry's dialogue and then you lose points from her, basically she's disappointed with how complicated things got despite Ian's earlier asssurance. That's the current state of the run. This is actually my "main" run where Ian and Lena are sluts. Ian gets to fuck Cherry, Alison, Lena, Minerva, Emma, Cindy. I guess Lena is one less of a slut in this run because she didn't get to fuck Jeremy in order to be in a relationship with Ian.

Reactions: Doppelgang

camube

Jun 4, 2022

for this outcome, on Jeremy's bar conversation, you choose No String Attached?

Mtmtmt007

Mar 2, 2021
SURPRISE EVERYONE!

In in-game built cheat mode if Ian is going Chad mode and in Ch9 he didn't choose to be couple with Lena. Later in Ch11 after having sex in living with Lena when Ian went to His room His status is changed from ian_lena_love=False to True automatically SO IAN IS IN LOVE WITH LENA THEY ARE STILL NOT A COUPLE. Remember ian_lena_couple=false is still false, only ian_lena_love variable is set to TRUE. All these dialogues were new too.
In this play though Lena was in Love with Ian but Ian was not, they kept things casual and while having sex with Lena where you have to choose tell Ian I love you or choke IF I select former I get this one.
View attachment 2762006
View attachment 2762007
Which mod are you using?

camube

Jun 4, 2022
I'm still amazed with the way Eva write LenaxSeymour path variant in the game. It's "believable".

If Lena said yes to Seymour's dinner invitation and is okay with working for him (not even liking him, just being okay working for him), then Lena never actually know that Seymour did things behind the scenes to get her financial situation more difficult than she already is.

The first time she would have known about this would have been the dinner in Ch 9, and if she accepted the offer to work for Seymour there, end of Ch 11 would be the first time that Lena will break contact.

It makes total sense for someone in Lena's position to accept Seymour's initial modeling offer, because she needs money and she's not in a position to pick and choose.

The fact that Eva decides to omit/hide Seymour's orchestration from Lena on path, to me shows amazing foresight. It makes it believable for players to say "yes" to Seymour early on.

Anyway, ORS is good.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
Sure, we dont usually see characters who will become serial killers in the future.
It's awesome, let's hope he is going to kill Louise, Robert and Emma.
i don't have a playthrough where I side with Louise over Stan so I don't really know how Stan acts when Lena acts that way

Hakunak

A game developer with big breasts and a hairy cunt
Game Developer
Oct 30, 2018
Sure, we dont usually see characters who will become serial killers in the future.
It's awesome, let's hope he is going to kill Louise, Robert and Emma.
I also don't like an extreme Stan. I just like to tease and fuck.

Reactions: Balsamic

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
I know a lot of people would love the Ian, Lena, and Holly throuple route but I'm also excited of this route with a cuck Ian and slut Lena. I could see them having this poly relationship only for Lena to use Ian's cuck fetish and slowly seduce Holly into becoming a slut too. Lena could pimp Holly to Mike and even her ex, Axel, while making Ian watch them get railed and Lena assuring Holly that this is what they deserve and Holly slowly getting turned on with the idea.

jduk

Nov 25, 2019
I know a lot of people would love the Ian, Lena, and Holly throuple route but I'm also excited of this route with a cuck Ian and slut Lena. I could see them having this poly relationship only for Lena to use Ian's cuck fetish and slowly seduce Holly into becoming a slut too. Lena could pimp Holly to Mike and even her ex, Axel, while making Ian watch them get railed and Lena assuring Holly that this is what they deserve and Holly slowly getting turned on with the idea.
Perfect. Cuck Ian route ftw

Deathstar1200

Aug 4, 2021
Honestly, can you come up with a more boring character than Stan? He has neither looks nor personality; he is simply devoid of anything interesting. If he were the protagonist of the game, he would be cucked by every breathing female organism in the universe. He isn't the daring creep who got the guts to blackmail Lena, which I believe would make his character far more intriguing. However, he is portrayed as a nice creep, which in my opinion, is the worst decision Eva made. His interaction with Lena feels so forced, especially when she accepts his feelings. I mean... what? What could Lena possibly find appealing in him? I can only imagine she would entertain his affections out of sheer pity.

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
Honestly, can you come up with a more boring character than Stan? He has neither looks nor personality; he is simply devoid of anything interesting. If he were the protagonist of the game, he would be cucked by every breathing female organism in the universe. He isn't the daring creep who got the guts to blackmail Lena, which I believe would make his character far more intriguing. However, he is portrayed as a nice creep, which in my opinion, is the worst decision Eva made. His interaction with Lena feels so forced, especially when she accepts his feelings. I mean... what? What could Lena possibly find appealing in him? I can only imagine she would entertain his affections out of sheer pity.
Maybe it's a preventive measure, she doesnt want Stan to make a leather jacket from her skin so she is being nice.

noturiah

Sep 2, 2021
I don't know that I'd call Stan boring, but that's probably because I've known a few guys IRL who are very like Stan in a broad sense: deeply insecure, emotionally very needy, and trapped inside their own head when it comes to women and what relationships are and how they work. Someone who is interested in the idea of woman X in their heads, not in dating the living, breathing woman. These guys are complex individuals. They have trouble dealing with the facts of who they are and they retreat into their own fantasies about themselves, so it's easy for them to also retreat into fantasies about other people - women, men, friends, family, coworkers, neighbors, etc. - instead of having actual relationships that take work and attention and have ups and downs.

But I agree with you that Stan wouldn't be a good protagonist. The guys I've known who he reminds me of are often miserable people to be around. They know they don't connect well with others, they want to change, but rarely do anything about it, preferring self-pity and grand fantasies to realizing they have the authority to make personal choices that would start to improve themselves and their life.

However, I disagree that Stan being a "nice creep" was a bad decision by Eva. He can be helpful to Lena if she needs a photographer and doesn't have other options, or does but doesn't want to use them. He can be helpful if she wants to indulge her exhibitionism fetish. You're right that Lena might well be nice to him out of pity; in one of my saves, that's exactly what she does, and I think that's defensible. I think it's great that Eva has the situation where, if you are nice to Stan right along, on your walk in the park with him you can encourage him to have self-confidence, or learn to socialize better, or to get in shape - all things Stan and the guys who he reminds me of need encouragement to do. It's after that option where Lena could kiss Stan, or tease him, or more realistically, tell him to be patient or that he needs to work on social opportunities. I agree with you that it seems far-fetched, in my opinion, for Lena to see Stan as a possible romantic partner, but I think it's totally fine of Eva to give players that option if they want to use it.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes